• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joining Role Plays...?

azurefel

l o a d i n g: 15%
Years
    • He/Him Them/They
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    I've been eyeing the roleplay section for quite some time... I am a roleplayer, I've been roleplaying for a long time and I love to do literate roleplay however this seems rather intimidating.
    I don't know where to start? Or how GMing sounds interesting too but I'm not sure where to set my footing.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I also write as a side hobby. I've been reading some and I've got a new interest in roleplaying so I don't know what to do...

Years
  • Honestly, I think you'll probably be fine! The easiest way to get started is to just check out the out of character (OOC) threads over in Roleplay Casting and write a sign-up sheet for an RP you find interesting. We're a pretty open minded and accepting bunch so if anything needs to be fixed up, the GM will politely let you know and will usually be very willing to help fix things up.

If you're interested in GMing, just make sure that you're familiar with the rules and requirements from our Rules and Guidelines thread, maybe take a look at what some of the other GMs are doing. If you're concerned about the pretty CSS on a lot of posts, don't be. It's not required at all, just keeping things neatly organised with headings is fine. A lot of us (me included) are willing to teach people the basics of that too though.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to message myself, Sapphire Rose or Aquacorde!

azurefel

l o a d i n g: 15%
    Years
    • He/Him Them/They
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    Ok... Thank you!!! <3

I'm still sorta new to this website so everything is new to me ^^' I know I'm really interested in rping~.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok... Thank you!!! <3

I'm still sorta new to this website so everything is new to me ^^' I know I'm really interested in rping~.
    If you like to write as a pokemon trainer together with others, my Johto RP "Advent Crossroads" is also open :)

Back