• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Light Novels

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    A better read than Index is a watch, since the anime misses any sort of explanation of significant details, though the LNs do spend too much time sometimes explaining the mechanics of the magic and why things work the way they do, which gives the anime too much info to try to fit in.

Sadly, most Light Novel adaptation are like this, either the studio make it rushed or diverge it to the source material in a badway, which leaves some important stuff

Days
    • Seen Jan 2, 2024
    I really like to read who stole the empress novel and It is a digital comic available on light novel update. The story is about Empress Roselyn, who is beloved by all except her husband. Her husband and his mistress plot to oust her, and she ends up alone in the mountains with everyone she loves dead or imprisoned.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I haven't read any in years, tbh. Like, I read a few here and there, but the only one I care for is the Kagepro ones. Read the fma ones a long time back, though.

Back