• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Books Mystery Novels

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • 20-mystery-and-thriller-novels-thatll-keep-you-on-2-1124-1575837714-0_dblbig.jpg

I just loooove a good mystery novel. They're like, a game the author also puts on the reader - can you solve the mystery? Do you know who is the perpetrator? A good mystery story I think allows the reader to experience danger, suspense and fear while seated in a nice safe armchair. Mystery fans also want to marvel at the genius of the Detective as he finally solves the crime. Indeed, the reader loves to match wits with the sleuth and the criminal—and the author.

So, I'd like to ask you guys! Have you read any mystery novels? Which ones were the ones you've read, and which ones did you enjoy reading? Which ones would you recommend?

For example: The Hound of the Baskervilles: When my heart wants a good read and your mind wants to feel productive, I loooove to read this classic British mystery about Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. They investigate the legend of a supernatural hound roaming the moors of England. There's also The Big Sleep: it's pretty amazing, imo. There is more than just extortion at play: Kidnapping, double-crossing, and murder are just a few of the complications in this novel. I just love the twists and turns in this!

Years
  • One of my favourite books is an eco-thriller called The Swarm by Frank Schatzing. I highly recommend it. Technically, it's not a mystery novel, but the first 1/2 of the book is largely centred around solving a mystery (made up of a bunch of smaller mysteries), so screw it, it counts. As for more typical mystery books, I really like the Lincoln Rhyme books by Jeffery Deaver - in particular The Bone Collector and The Vanished man but they're all good.

Back