• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon do you feel deserve buffs (stat changes, type changes, ability changes) and why?

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2021
    Exactly what is said in the title - what Pokemon do you love that you feel needs or deserves buffs of some kind? What changes would you make and why?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Hello, I've moved your thread over to Pokemon Gaming Central since it discusses more of the game mechanics and is more fitting here.

Years
  • Make Arbok Poison/Dark, up its attack to 100 and speed to 95, AND buff its moveset. It's egregious the way Arbok got shafted, such a great design and I have been waiting 20 years for it to be usable.

Years
  • Oh good call on Sawsbuck as well. Such a good design wasted, you could probably change it to grass/fairy as the changing with the seasons has such a whymsical feel to it.

Years
    • Seen today
    Considering the absurdly powerful pokemon that now exist, it feels unfair that Slaking has to be stuck with Truant. I wish it could get an alternative hidden ability.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    I think Toxicroak deserves some buffs because of all the powerful Pokemon that got released and are stronger. Gf could buff his atk by 20 points or so.

Years
  • meganium too, possibly? it's got a really mediocre movepool and is really subpar compared to the other johto starters. does have some decent TM options though, but I don't think its stats really do it many favors in that regard. :(

Back