• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16]

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
  • "Oh! Sorry! I am Kat. Kat Woalf. Do you still have a blue... C-Gear? Any shade. If not, I can take green, red, purple, white, black, orang, or... An I rambling? I am! Sorry Professer!" I walked over to the machine that held the Pokemon and grabbed the first one I saw. I pushed the button in the middle. A Bulbasaur came out, and looked around. 'I was actually picked me?' The Bulbasaur thought. "I will name you Vine! Do you like that?" The Bulbasaur nodded and used one of his vines to grab onto my wrist. "Oh! I can hold you!" I picked him up and held him with one arm. I walked over to the tray and grabbed five Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and a X-transceiver. "Hmm... I will take this one!" I picked up an orange C-Gear, and stuffed everything else into my bag. "Thank you Professer!!" I called as I ran out of the door.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Xoxaa Lizarkia

The journey continues. Now on her way to the next town, she did little to waste time and focused on preparing for what would be her first badge. Rattata, minccino, and taillow were routinely spotted as she traversed the tame wilderness between her and the next town. Xgok stuck its head up into the air, feeling the breeze grace its neck as it watched flocks of bird Pokemon fly over them.

Since crossing paths with the boy with the treecko, she hadn't come across anyone since leaving Penma Town. She was hoping to engage in some battles to toughen her Pokemon, but her shyness made it hard to ask anyone. So, for the time being, she'd have to find a way to train her Pokemon.

I know! she uttered to herself internally, reaching up to her shoulders and picking up Xgok.

"Uerrr?" squealed the dratini, unsure of where its being relocated to.

Placing it on the ground, she reaches over to her belt, unhinging Pyom's pokeball and triggering it, releasing the light that would summon her charmander.

"Alright! Let's start our training! You two will need to be in top shape if we're to acquire gym badges," she claims, upbeat in her demeanor.

"Chaaarr!" growls the charmander enthusiastically, ready for the challenge.

"Guueeeur..." squeaked Xgok nervously, unsure of what's about to occur.

Glancing over to her disconcerted dratini, she squatted down, meeting Xgok at its level.

"Oh, it's ok, you'll do fine! Don't you want to be strong?" questions Xoxaa, attempting to comfort her Pokemon.

Instead, Xgok shook its head, and lunged for her leg, wrapping itself around it in fear, squealing softly in discomfort. Xoxaa sighs, stands herself up, and slides Xgok off her leg, pulling off a determined dratini to prevent itself from any hard labor. She flings it off her leg, pulling fiercely, and drops Xgok onto the ground. Slightly perturbed, she looks down at Xgok expectantly while Pyom watches, curious about what should happen next.

"Look, I can't afford to have weaklings on my team. I was going to start us out easy, but if you're not going to cooperate, you'll have to toughen up the old fashioned way," she declares, irritated by Xgok's disobedience.

"Pyom!" she barks, looking to her charmander, this time with a confident smile on her face. "Get ready for battle!"

"Chaarrrmander!" roars the fire lizard, looking over to the shivering dratini, absolutely paralyzed by fear.

"Use scratch!" commands Xoxaa, glancing over to her dratini. "Be ready to fight back, or you will lose!"

Shrieking in complete terror, Xgok squirms away hurriedly, but is too slow as the fire salamander charges towards it, closing the gap far too quickly for Xgok's comfort. Drowning in terror, the creature was living a literal nightmare. How was it to address its fear?

To be continued...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Professor Gerald

Evan had chosen Squirtle. He had a bit of trouble communicating with it. Surely He & his Squirtle would get acquaintant with each other soon. He took a few stuff from the tray & left. "May your journey be a blast!" Professor called out to Evan as he left. Now his attention went to Kat. She apparently seemed to be lost in words or something.

"It's fine. I'm afraid we don't have anymore blue C-Gears, but the rest are still open." He answered Kat's question about what colors were available of each C-Gear. She proceeded to choose her Pokemon. A Bulbasaur is what she chose. Easy to raise, perhaps she was just new as a trainer. She proceeded to leave now, leaving Gerald finally alone. "May your journey have a new start!" He called out to her. Now, the only thing left was to hope for Valorie to get those documents to his colleage.

Kilik Chambers

Looks like everyone was liking the idea of a multi battle. "Well alright. If'n y'don't mind then, I'd like to take /you/ as my partner!~" Jessica suddenly declared. That's fine with Kilik, so long as she doesn't hold him back.

"All right then. I'm okay with that." He answered. So it was Kilik & Jessica Vs. Valorie & Cleo. Kilik took some distance between himself & both Valorie & Cleo to put some room for the battle. "Get ready to get your butt whooped!" He taunted cocky like to his 2 opponents. "Go! Yaibe!" He threw a Pokeball out which shot out a white light to the ground, revealing an Oshawott. What Pokemon would Jessica choose?

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Advantage Dis-Stratagy

Cleo Meirs

"Okay."Cleo said smirk-smiling when Kilik declared a battle was needed.

Cleo looked at Valorie, grinned, and gave a short nod. "Lets do this. Loretta, your up!"

Her newly-received partner ran to her 'position'. April cocked her head at Cleo, wondering why Loretta was battling instead of her.

"Well, April, Loretta needs some practice where my whole team is equally strong, you know what I mean?"Loretta explained.

The Oddish gave a short nod. Cleo turned her attention back to the on-coming battle.

"You ready for this Loretta?"

"Cynda!"Her pokemon said with nod.

Cleo narrowed her eyes, slightly grinning. "We can do this. Kilik won't see it coming, not outta a rookie like me, even though he just started too. I've seen so many people battle, this'll be a peice of cake!" She thought.

(Please note she thought that and didn't say it, and that I'm not saying she's stronger, that's just her thoughts.)

Cleo had watched her cousins battle before, along with Serena. Cleo winced. No thinking about Serena. Cleo looked at Loretta, than Yaibe. Crap, advantage wasn't good, but advantage wasn't a big deal for her. Serena had taught her advantage can be over looked if the trainer is in her right mind. Serena had battled a Dratini with a Flareon before, both had had about the same amount of training, but Serena had won. Cleo hoped Kilik, Jessica, and Valorie didn't laugh.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Valorie Russo
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Get ready to get your butt whooped!" Valorie heart Kilik taunt the two, but that wasn't lacking Valorie's confidence. She turned to Cleo, she gave a short nod then said. "Lets do this. Loretta, your up!" Cleo's Cyndaquil came infront, that was a bad idea, since Kilik's Oshawott Yaibe was a water type pokemon. The thought of winning flew into Valorie's head, it would be her first pokemon battle and hopefully her first win. Valorie shook her head a little and snapped back into reality, Cleo seemed to be in her thought's while she waited for Valorie. She took out a pokeballs, Bailey's pokeball, and looked at it. A grass type would be a good idea to use since she would have a advantage over Kilik. "Go Baileyboo!"

Valorie let her pokeball open, once the sparkle's faded Bailey was there smiling all set and fit to battle. "You'r up first, g'luck!" She encouraged her little Chikorita. Bailey gave a confident nod, "Chiko!" Valorie could tell Bailey's happy cry mean't she was all full and ready to win, just like Valorie. Valorie's eye's gleamed with curiosity, her belly tingled of excitement. Now she began to remember from before, her brother told her so many lies that made her scared. Valorie wasted many year's in her house, bored.

She stopped thinking and looked at Jessica, wondering what pokemon she might bring out.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Jessica Stark

Jessica seemed to think for a moment before turning and motioning to her Snivy. Snivy just sort of looked up at her for a moment before seeming to reluctantly take the field. Gosh. What had made her so grumpy? What made her special from all the others starters given out at the lab? Well one thing's for sure, Jessica didn't know.

"All right, let's start this thing! Snivy! Use tack--"

Snivy abruptly narrowed her eyes harshly at Cleo's cyndaquil, a very unfriendly glare forming as if the mere presence of a fire pokemon had brought upon her anger. SNIVY IS RACIST Her eyes even glowed with a sort of red energy. The result? That glare could /literally/ paralyze an opposing pokemon. Jessica just sort of gave Snivy a funny look before placing her hands on her hips and speaking up in this very mildly embarrassed tone. She didn't understand why her pokemon wasn't listening to her. She hadn't done anything wrong, she was pretty sure. She honestly couldn't tell what Snivy was doing, but the red eyes seemed to suggest to her it was more than just a regular nasty face.

"Well... I think that works too?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: xD I just realized! It's Jhoto starters Vs. Unova starters!)

Kilik Chambers

Everyone was itching to battle already. It was probably their first battle, who could blame 'em? Kilik wasn't surprised though, even though he was raring to go. Cleo sent out her first Pokemon, Cyndaquil. A bad choice considering Yaibe is water who could beat fire. Next was Valorie, who sent out her Chikorita. Now it looks like rock-paper-scissors. Finally, Jessica sent out her first Pokemon. Snivy of course. Yaibe wasn't fond of teaming with Snivy, since she ignored him earlier. He'll fight his own battles!

Snivy was glaring at Cyndaquil. WHAT A RACIST That was a move to paralyze an opponent just by glaring at them. Don't know why she would disobey Jessica. Maybe she thinks she's too good to take commands. That would help in Kilik's favor.

"Yaibe! Start off with Tail Whip!" He pointed out. Yaibe needs the experience if he wants to get strong & learn new moves. Explains why everyone else was using their starters as well. Yaibe began waving his small tail at Cyndaquil & Chikorita, distracting them to leave them a bit defenseless. Always work with Pokemon's traits. Now the battle begins!

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
    Years
  • "May your journey be a blast!" Professor called out to Evan as he left.

Evan stepped outside, wondering what to do. There were a few battles going on already. Evan observed the battles. Every one had pretty good starters. These were Evan's competition. These were the people that were in Evan's way of becoming the greatest. Evan decided to observe his oponents, as this may help him in the future. Someone had a Snivy that would crush Evan's new squirtle. Evan remembered his squirtle's communication problem, and decided to let squirtle out to try again.

The squirtle lied down and stretched across the grass. It looked up blaintly at Evan. Bruno hopped off of Evan's shoulder and stretched next to squirtle. Bruno whispered something to squirtle and the little turtle pokemon giggled. It looked like Bruno and the squirtle were beggining to become friends.

"Hey squirtle." Evan said.

The squirtle didnt reply but whispered something to Bruno. Evan thought of a nickname for squirtle. He pondered for a moment.

"Can i call you Aqua?" Evan asked.

The squirtle frowned and shook his head.

"Hmmm...How about Poseidon?" Evan tried.

Squirtle shook his head once again.

"Oh! I have a good one! Can i call you Neptune?" Evan asked.

The squirtle smiled delightfully at the nickname. He loved it. He nodded his head and stood back up.

"Okay! Neptune, welcome to the team!" Evan shouted cheerfully.

"Squirtle!" Neptune hollered.

The three of them sat down on the grass and observed the battles.

shinysweety

Years
  • Valorie Russo
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The battle had begun, Valorie's excitement wen't up a little bit more, this was her first battle why shouldn't she be exited? Valorie saw Jessica's mouth open to speak, she said. "All right, let's start this thing! Snivy! Use tack--" Valorie stared as Jessica didn't finish her sentence. She then turned her gaze to Jessica's Snivy, it was staring at Cleo's Cyndaquil. RACIST Snivy seemed to be using a move that would Paralyze the foe, why would she disobey her trainer? "Well... I think that works too?" Jessica said, as confused at Valorie. Not caring that much, Kilik called out something. "Yaibe! Start off with Tail Whip!" Valorie noticed it was a good idea for Yaibe to attack while she was distracted.

Kilik's Oshawott wagged it's little tail at both Bailey and Loretta, distracting them a bit. This would help him to attack later on. Valorie smirked at both of her opponents, "Now it's my turn!" She called out confidently. "Go Bailey, tackle 'emm!" Without further notice, Bailey gave a battle cry and after that charged at both Yaibe and Snivy quickly. Bailey had made it near enough to the two pokemon and leaped, missing Yaibe but hitting Snivy. The move didn't faint the pokemon, but did some damage. Bailey gave a huge leap back and landed, once again next to Loretta.

Valorie felt pride, she managed to hit Snivy already which made her happy for her first battle. Bailey smirked at the Oshawott then gave a expression that said, "You'r next!" But it wasn't a threat, just a battle warning, either way Valorie was fine with it. Valorie then waited for the next person to make there move.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • (Johto starters rule! Not just because that's the team I'm on either, Johto is my favorite reigon.)

Cleo glared at the Snivy. He wasn't giving Loretta pleasent looks. WHAT A RACIST! Cleo took a deep breath.

"Cyndaquil, tackle Snivy!"

Cyndaquil ran at Snivy and attempted to tackle it. Cleo knew Valorie had just done this, but now she was going after Yaibe and she could tell her fire mouse was just itching to attack Snivy. Cleo turned to Valorie.

"Yall go after Yaibe, let me focus on Snivy. I've got the advantage if we use any type moves."Cleo said quietly where only Valorie could hear.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (OoC: Remember miley, Snivy used Glare on Loretta so she is paralyzed.)

Kilik Chambers

The battle was heating up. Bailey ran at both Yaibe & Snivy with Tackle, missing Yaibe but hitting Snivy. Valorie got the first move there. Bailey looked at Yaibe. "You'r next!" She taunted him. Yaibe took his stance against her full of confidence. Loretta was next, Tackling Snivy. She was lucky to move. Was no one noticing Yaibe? No matter, Kilik will make his move.

Now to act fast. "Yaibe! Tackle Bailey!" Kilik ordered. Yaibe looked at Bailey. She did say he was next. He'll go after her too. He started running towards her quickly, putting his shoulder upfront, & Tackling Bailey. This was in the bag.

"Let the victory be on our side." Kilik said confidentally to Jessica, giving the thumbs up & looking back at the battle. It'd be cool if some people were watching this. Irony

Dawn

Years
  • Jessica Stark

Jessica glanced at Kilik, a large smile on her face. Snivy's disobedience didn't seem to be getting her down. Meanwhile, Snivy was tackled by Loretta. The grass snake pokemon winced at the impact, sliding back a bit before leaping backwards and quickly gaining her footing. The gaze of her paralyzing glare quickly fell on Loretta as she once again acted without her trainer's orders. How strange! I mean honestly, what caused a pokemon to get so /angry/? Even her body language seemed to show it.

Abruptly Jessica noticed something in said body language. Snivy was... twitching. That was odd to her. She may not have been an expert on Snivy's species, but the seemingly involuntary twitching seemed to indicate pain to her. She questioned whether a tackle could be causing that, as the pain from a single tackle shouldn't have lingered that long. In fact, the longer she watched the longer she became aware that said twitch was just... not going away. Perhaps she should go see the professor after the battle and see if she could shed some light on the problem.

Snivy recieved another tackle from Loretta and looked up at the cyndaquil, her eyes still glowing red, not that it had any effect.

"Well are ya' goin' to sit there and give 'em dirty looks all day or are ya' gunna actually fight back?"

Jessica was trying to encourage Snivy to fight. Sure, paralyzing both opponents was bound to have an extremely heavy effect on the battle, but so would a good tackle! The red glow in Snivy's eyes faded and she looked up at Jessica, seemingly frustrated. Yet, then the miraculous happened and she actually obeyed her trainer. Seeing as the two were both now significantly speed impaired, Snivy totally moved again before either of them could, lunging forward and slamming into Cleo's cyndaquil with a tackle attack.

shinysweety

Years
  • Valorie Russo

"Cyndaquil, tackle Snivy!" It was Cleo's turn, Cyndaquil had chosen to Tackle Snivy, not Yaibe. It would be better for one to attack Snivy the other attack Yaibe. Maybe Cleo wanted to attack Snivy, either way it was fine with Valorie. After a successful hit from Loretta Cleo turned to Valorie and whispered, "Yall go after Yaibe, let me focus on Snivy. I've got the advantage if we use any type moves." That was actually a good idea, better than a grass VS Grass. Valorie gave a slight nod and looked back at the field. "Yaibe! Tackle Bailey!" Kilik ordered, Valorie looked ta what was happening, she bit her lip's and hoped Bailey would jump out the way. Bailey looked frustrated, Bailey began to run but Yaibe managed to tackle Bailey, slamming her to the ground.

"Bailey!" Valorie called, Bailey stood up. It didn't do much damage, that was good. Next Jessica was attacking, Snivy tackled Loretta with no further notice. Now it was time to spice thing's up a bit, "Ok Bailey, now let's try what my brother taught me, Double tackle go go go!!!" Valorie pointed to them then let her hand go down and watched Bailey attempt to try a move her brother taught her. It was a effective move that work's only in double battle's, it was where the pokemon used one of the pokemon to launch them self at the other pokemon, and hopefully hitting him. Bailey was speeding up, it seemed like the was going to tackle Yaibe but she turned and used her hind legs to tackle Snivy.

She then with the push from Snivy, launched herself right infront of Yaibe, it was no use trying to dodge. Bailey had hit Yaibe then ran and rolled back to where she was before. "The move worked great! Go go Bailey, yea!!" Valorie jumped once. The move was very well done and probably weakened the two pokemon more.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Cleo Meirs

Cleo smiled as her attack hit Snivy. Woo-hoo! She watched as Snivy tackled Cyndaquil back.

"Your strong Loretta, get up!"Cleo called encouragingly.

The fire mouse pokemon stood up boldly, obviously not ready to give in..

"Okay, tackle again!"Cleo said.

Loretta jumped back a few feet, then ran at Snivy. Hopefully Snivy wouldn't dodge. Cleo kept her head faced toward the battlefeild, but her eyes toward her partner. She wanted to get to know her partner better after the battle, the person she first battled with, against another set of trainers. Did her sister do the same thing? Or did she leave? Or did she still travel with the person she battled against, but not talk much?

"Ugh, why am I thinking about her?"Cleo thought coldly."All she brought was pain"

She had looked up to her sister as a role-model. Until she had broke her mom's heart. Then Serena became horrible to her. She'd become her worst enemy. But really, where the heck was she? Even though she hated her sister, she wondered where she was. She didn't know why, curiousity killed the purloin is usually what Cleo thought when she thought about this. But for some reason, now that she was traveling, she couldn't brush it off like that. Cleo slightly shook her head.

"Focus Cleo."She whispered to herself."Don't fight two battles at once."

Ironically she was fighting a double battle right now.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Kilik Chambers

Seemed Snivy was finally paying attention to Jessica. That was good, for support anyway. Tackle had got Bailey, but she wasn't done yet. Bailey had started running at Snivy with Tackle, then...she pushed herself from Snivy to Yaibe? Good tactic. Yaibe was still raring to go.

"Yaibe, get in the game. Tackle!" Kilik shouted. Yaibe started running towards Bailey, running around her over & over, then spinning & jumping at Bailey with Tackle. Making the Chikortia confused from what Yaibe was doing was pretty good. Yaibe prepared himself for any attacks coming his way, then dodge when possible.

shinysweety

Years
  • Valorie Russo

Valorie was watching Loretta attempt to tackle Snivy again. It seemed to go pretty well, she then focused on Bailey. Not noticing Cleo had turned her gaze on her. It was Kilik's turn to move, "Yaibe, get in the game. Tackle!" Tackle once again. Next Valorie was going to use growl, then another to make the Oshawott really scared. Then Bailey could blow a big hit. But for now Valorie watched the battle. Yaibe was making Bailey all confused by going over, around and all around. Bailey's eye's were spinning, what should they do? Yaibe tackled Bailey making her fall down, but she got up quickly. Still confused, Valorie had the perfect plan to make Bailey un-confused. "Alright Bailey close you'r eye's and spin the other direction!" Bailey was to confused, Valorie could tell she wanted to try anything just to get better.

Bailey closed her eye's and started to spin in the direction Yaibe didn't run in. If she did this for a few seconds, she wouldn't be confused anymore. Valorie's brother taught her that, and many many other things. But hopefully it would work, and apparently it did. Bailey's eye's were just fine now, she wasn't confused. Now it was time to try and finish Yaibe off. "Great job Baileyboo, now use Growl over and over!" Bailey nodded confidently then charged at Yaibe, but like a meter away from him she gave a huge growl. Then the ran to the other side and again used growl. "Louder Bailey!" Valorie called from far away. Bailey nodded slightly since she was busy, this time her growl's were a bit louder.

Yaibe seemed scared already. "Ok Bailey come back." Valorie said. Bailey jumped a long way back where she was and smirked at the frightened Oshawott confidently. "What'cha gona do now Kilik!" Valorie taunted with a smirk.

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
  • Jessica Stark

Jessica watched as Snivy took another tackle. Accumulative damage showed on her body. Jessica wasn't sure how much more abuse she could take. One thing was for sure, she wasn't going to waste what time she had left!

"Snivy, tackle 'er right back! Don't back down!"

Snivy was slammed into by Cleo's cyndaquil, grabbing ahold of the fire pokemon's snout and skidding backwards before letting go, realizing there wasn't a whole lot she could do with grabbing. However, as soon as she let go she rammed back into Cleo's cyndaquil in a tackle attack. Before Loretta could even retaliate Snivy proceeded forward and tackled her a second time, taking advantage of how slowly Loretta would be moving whilst paralyzed. Even if it didn't cripple their ability to attack, which it should, it would slow them down by quite a large margin.

"Nice job, Snivy!"

Jessica was pumped. If she didn't know any better she'd think she was going to win. Of course, who was she to say at this point. The battle wasn't even half over! Regardless, her eyes met Cleo's face with an expression of competitive satisfaction on her own.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Cleo Meirs

"Loretta, run at Snivy, frontward-flip when your close enough!"Cleo called.

The others were getting fancy, so why not. Loretta ran at Snivy, and front-ward flipped, causing her to roughly land on Snivy's back. Loretta jumped a few times on it's back before jumping off. Cleo smirked.

"Good job Loretta! Now, tackle him, head first!"

Loretta ran at Snivy, and head-butted him. It wasn't as effective as the actual-attack headbutt, but it was better than nothing. Cleo narrowed her eyes, knowing she didn't have enough time to attack again.

"You can do it Loretta."She thought."Hang in there."

Cleo looked at Valorie again and smirk-smiled. "We've got this."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Kilik Chambers

After that Tackle Bailey tried to get her head straight, literally. She was apparently going the opposite way of when she got dizzy from Yaibe's tactic. She felt better & started to use Growl at Yaibe. First not much, then more loud & furocious. Valorie was now taunting Kilik. "What'cha gona do now Kilik!" Show off. What to do now?

"Yaibe! Tail Whip!" This move, if needed to remember, distracts both opponent's Pokemon & leaves them a bit defenseless. Both Loretta & Bailey would see this. "Ok, Tackle attack!" Kilik shouted again. Yaibe looked at Bailey & ran straight at her.

This time with his head in front, Yaibe smacked straight into Bailey, shooting her far to Valorie. Sure, Bailey did lower Yaibe's strength a bit by her Growl, but with Tail Whip it would work a bit more. "How does that feel?" Kilik taunted back. No more easy Kilik.

shinysweety

Years
  • Valorie Russo

Valorie turned to Cleo as she heard her voice say, "We've got this." Valorie nodded "Right." She replied. She looked back at Kilik and stared at him. "Yaibe! Tail Whip!" Kilik ordered Yaibe to do. Bailey stayed and looked at Yaibe, the Oshawott was to fast and managed to use the move. "Dang it." Valorie whispered to herself, a little annoyed. Valorie wanted to move next but then Kilik just wen't ahead and said, "Ok, Tackle attack!" That was kinda annoying. "Bailey move!" Valorie ordered Bailey. The Chikorita gave a frustrated cry and moved a bit more to the left, but Yaibe ,managed to tackle her anyway. Bailey shoved more back to Valorie but still looked ready to fight. The move wasn't very effective, but now was a good time to use all the strength. Since Yaibe's attack was lowered.She was covered in dust, but after a few moment's it flew off with the wind.

Enough, it was time to end this. Valorie couldn't believe how well Yaibe could stand up to Bailey like this, but it wasn't over yet. "How does that feel?" Kilik taunted back, "Yikes, what that supposed to scare me? 'Cause it ain't working." She smirked then decided to try and finish this. "Bailey, use tackle on that tree as hard as you can, then quickly growl loudly in the direction of Yaibe!" This should do it. If Bailey managed to do this move, it would be like using that move... what was it called again? Oh yea, Razor Leaf. And since Yaibe was weakened this should hopefully make the Oshawott tired and limping.

Bailey nodded confidently, and without further notice Bailey changed toward's the tree Valorie said and.... BANG! She tackled against it then regained her balance. Leaves started to fall down from the tree, they weren't point but they would do. "Now Growl!" Valorie quickly reminded Bailey, before the leaves fell and it wouldn't work. Bailey nodded and jumped into the sky then used a loud growl that charged the leaved right at Yaibe. Bailey got shoved back a little because of the strong growl in the air. She landed on four paw's and watched to see how the move would turn out.

Valorie watched closely and the leaves quickly flew to Yaibe, attacking him and making the Oshawott knock down to the ground. There was dust everywhere, was Yaibe gonna make it? Bailey looked injured because she banged into the tree. She looked very exhausted and ready to take a break.

Back