• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bara's Storm [PG-16]

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Xoxaa Lizarkia

The treecko took the blow, falling back to the ground and rolling back. The grass-type seemed to struggle a bit while recovering from the attack.

"Alright, now use crunch!" Xoxaa informs her charmander.

The fire-type, listening in for its next directive, turns toward the treecko, gaping mouth open revealing sharp fangs. The treecko got to its feet but it seemed completely unwilling to put up a fight, instead rushing off to Pyom's right to escape. The charmander lunged to the right, pursuing its prey, but instead the treecko just narrowly dodged, leaping up into the air over Pyom's head and barely escaping the fire-type's maw. The treecko scurried off into the park behind them, briefly confusing Pyom as its opponent took off. Xoxaa shifted her focus to the park as she watched the wood gecko pokemon make a beeline towards the park. Pyom too, looks off into the park, following its trainer's action.

"Let's go," affirms Xoxaa dislodging and holding out Pyom's pokeball in front of it and absorbing it into the capsule.

Xgok wraps its tail loosely around Xoxaa's neck in order to not fall off. Xoxaa latches Pyom's ball onto her belt, slings her bag over her shoulder, and then rushes into the park, pursuing the treecko. However, barely making it into the park, the treecko raced towards some kid by a tree and jumped up on to him.

It was a domestic pokemon!? questioned Xoxaa to herself, watching the events unfold and her expression, concerned. ****, I'm in trouble now.

Attacking someone's pokemon outside of a declared battle could prove troublesome, and from their angle, it looks like the boy probably saw the whole thing. Before grabbing any more attention from him, she looked away and began to walk down the stone path through the park. Before she got a chance to get away, the boy began to speak to her.

"Sorry about my treecko here, he gets distracted easily, and didn't mean to make you think he was wild," the boy stated, seemingly relaxed and nonchalant.

His reaction was surprising to her, pausing her and forcing her to react. Hesitating to formulate a response, she struggles to find a way to respond. She shoots his a cheesy, nervous smile, waving nervously with her right hand, and then continuing down the stone path, picking up speed slightly. Xgok looks back, examining the boy and his pokemon, a ralts and the treecko. He seemed strange, but the dratini's trainer was disinterested in the kid, so it must not be anything important.

****, that was close, she thought to herself, barely escaping the horribly awkward circumstance.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Valorie Russo
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Professor Gerald began to reply, he said, "Of course. They come in many colors, so you may choose any C-Gear you wish. Now then, the C-Gear lets you communicate with other people who are close by or far away. The Infrared, IR for short, lets you communicate with someone close by to request a battle, trade, exchange phone numbers (in the case, Friend Code), & the best part, the Feeling Check. I'm sure you'll understand what the Feeling Check is once you use it. The Online communication is wonderous. Let me explain. In it is called Game Sync. You can tuck in a Pokemon & let it fall asleep. At a Pokemon Center, you can ask permission to go to your Pokemon's dream. That's right. Thanks to Professor Fennel, we are able to see within Pokemon's dreams. For the Wireless communication, you can use the Xtransciever to call anyone, if you have their number. Also, there's an Entralink. I'm sure the folks in Entralink will explain the rest, if you decide to go there. It is somewhat related to Game Sync."

"Cool." Valorie said, C-Gears could do lots of things then. Gerald drank some water then said, "So please choose your Xtransciever & other stuff to start you off. Oh, give me a minute!" That was weird, Gerald walked over to his desk and grabbed a folder with paper's inside. Were they something Valorie needed? Gerald gave the folder to Valorie and said, "I'm sorry, but could you take this to the next town? In Aldia Town, my colleage lives in an apartment. I need you to take this to him when you get there, it's very important. Can you do it?" Valorie stopped to think for a moment, she took the folder out of Gerald's hand then replied. "Sure!" Smiling, Valorie happily accepted the offer. "Anyway, I just needed to ask one more thing." Valorie said, "Do you-" Valorie got cut off by the C-Gears. "C-Gears!" Valorie ran over to the C-Gears, there was so many colors. "I'll take this one, it totally matches the colors in wearing!"

Taking the dark purple C-Gear and putting it on, Valorie wen't over to the x-transceiver and picked up a black and pink one, then she walked over to the pokeball shelf and took five pokeballs and walked back over to Gerald. "Is this all?" She asked.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Dazane Zamores

"Well, how rude. After going through all this walking and apologizing, all she could manage was a nervous wave, cheesy smile, and leave immediately? Guess these trainers are not what I thought they would be....better than nothing I guess," Dazane spoke out, Espada nodding. Route 1 wasn't far away, just ahead of him. He didn't bother waiting for anybody else. Arbol still sat on his head, wondering what could have happened if he stayed and fought. Could he have impressed Dazane? Made an even worse impression? Could it have made him make....a new friend? What ever it was, it was now in the past, and he couldn't do much about it now.

Walking into Route 1, he noticed that it was pretty much straight since the next town was pretty much visible from here. Wild pokemon were everywhere. So far, he had seen Pidgeys and Taillows, and an occasional Mincinno. He didn't bother fighting yet, until he made it to the next town. Once there, he can train until one of his pokemon evolve. His father would do that....evolve ne of his pokemon per every city to gain more success, and he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps.

Arbol snatched a nearby fruit from a tree, but it didn't look like it came from the tree, but a nest. He didn't bother worry about it, yet he changed his mind when a cry of a bird came nearer to them.

"What did you do now?" Dazane whined, yet immediately ducked when he set his eyes on a coming bird pokemon. Arbol gripped his teeth on to the delicious fruit as he struggled to keep himself on Dazane's head. Espada was a bit amazed. The bird kept swinging down until it grasped a hold of Treecko's fruit. Before long, the bird had the upper hand and started to flap upwards. Arbol was quite light, and thus was taken along with the fruit to be suspended in air. Shocked and having Acrophobia, he tried not to let go of the fruit nor the bird.

"Confusion...now," Dazane glanced at Espada, who quickly followed orders. Ralts started to glow a light blue, lifting his hands until the Pidgey was also covered in a light blue outline. Arbol realized this and let go of the fruit, Dazane catching him. Once Dazane gave Ralts the thumbs up, Espada suddenly descended his hands, the pidgey impacting the ground with immense force. It wasn't knocked out, yet it dizzily flew away from them.

"Arbol....walk by Espada for now on," Dazane lowered the Treecko.

TheAmazingAipom

searching for a life :D
Years
Evan and Bruno continued to walk along the path to the proffesor's lab. They obserevd the brand new region, and its pokemon.

"This place is beautiful!" Evan exclaimed.

They saw the colorful flowers and the tall trees. The tiny pokemon frolicked around the flowers. Evan looked up ahead to see a flock of fearows fly overhead. Everything was so colorful and great!

"Okay Bruno, I think this is it." Evan said.

Bruno hopped in excitement. He was excited to start a new journey. He was prepared for the tiresome battles and was ready to fight. The little Aipom leaped into the air and hung on to a tree branch. He repeatedly did loops and tricks. He grabbed on to another branch and did the same thing.

"Come on Bruno!We dont have the time!" Evan said.

Bruno looked down at Evan. He began to giggle and he hopped down and landed on Evan's shoulder perfectly.

"Good, lets go!" Evan said as he opened the door to the lab.

"Hello! My name is Evan!" Evan greeted.

He tried to think of the proffesor's name. Was it Proffesor Griffin?

"Hello Proffesor uh...Grif- I mean Gerald!" Evan exclaimed.

Evan remembered his name. He probably sounded absolutely ridiculous when he said the wrong name. Evan blushed shyly and walked further into the lab.

"Dont make a fool of yourself Evan, just calm down..." Evan thought to himself.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Professor Gerald

"Sure!" Valorie agreed to take the folder to his colleage. That was good. "Anyway, I just needed to ask one more thing." She said.

"Go ahead." Gerald commented politely.

"Do you-" She didn't continue as she looked at the C-Gears. "C-Gears!" She quickly ran over to the tray of C-Gears, wondering what to do. Kids will be kids. She finally chose one & turned to Gerald. "I'll take this one, it totally matches the colors in wearing!"

"If that's how you like it." Gerald commented.

"Is this all?" She asked after getting a few more stuff. She's being polite here, how nice.

"That is all. I hope you have an exciting journey." Gerald complimented with a smile. He knew for sure she would do a great job. She had a big journey ahead of her. Hopes she finds her goals.

Another trainer had come by. "Hello! My name is Evan!" He introduced himself. With him was an Aipom. Amazing, every trainer always had a Pokemon with him. "Hello Proffesor uh...Grif- I mean Gerald!" My he was nervous.

"Hello Evan. I take it you are here to pick a starter to take with you on your journey?" He asked the shy boy. There was no need to be shy. Professor Gerald was always kind. Of course there's no denying his feeling, Gerald is never one to judge.

Last edited:

shinysweety

Years
Valorie Russo
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As Valorie waited for a reply she checked out her C-gear, it seemed cool with all sorts of features. Then Gerald replied, he said. "That is all. I hope you have an exciting journey." "Okay, and thanks!" Valorie picked up all the stuff and put them away. Another boy came over, Hello! My name is Evan!" He said. "Hello Proffesor uh...Grif- I mean Gerald!" Suddenly the boy got nervous, "Hello Evan. I take it you are here to pick a starter to take with you on your journey?" Gerald asked Evan. Evan seemed like a nice guy, maybe a little shy but nice. "Anyway id better get going! Bye bye." Valorie waved bye to Gerald and walked away out of the lab. She spotted Bailey and Celeste chatting to Kilik, the boy she had met earlier's Oshawott. Valorie ran over to him, he was with more people. She waved at them and said, "Hi ya'll!" Bailey and Celeste turned to see there trainer here. They both ran over to her leaving Yaibe, the Oshawott alone.

"Im Valorie, nice to meet you." Valorie smiled at the other trainer's, they seemed nice to. Celeste jumped up on Valorie's shoulder and gave a happy cry, and Bailey just stayed on the ground smiling.

TheAmazingAipom

Years
"Hello Evan. I take it you are here to pick a starter to take with you on your journey?" Proffesor Gerald asked.

Evan looked around he saw a girl in the lab as well.

"Anyway id better get going! Bye bye." The girl said as she walked out the door.

"Why did she leave as soon as i came in?" Evan thought to himself, "Eh, whatever. I need to pick my starter."

"Um, yeah im here to start my journey in this awesome region," Evan smiled sheepishly, "Um, what pokemon are available?"

Evan really wanted a Squirtle. His brother used to have one. It was really playful and surprisingly strong. Evan also loved its evolutions. He thought Blastoise was amazing!

Bruno hopped off of Evan's shoulder and investigated the lab. He looked around. This place was awesome to the little Aipom. There were so many colorful gadgets and he wanted to play with all of them. He climbed a shelf and leaped onto a large machine. He began to laugh because Evan had no clue that he was up there. Bruno hopped onto a light and began to swing around. He flung himself onto another machine. This is awesome! Bruno thought. The machine made strange noises, and suddenly a loud popping noise came from it. Bruno was startled by the loud noise and fell off the machine. Evan still didnt notice.

miley810

Assassin
Years
"Sorry, all the trainers who were lucky enough to have trainers in my town had males."Cleo appalogised, which wasn't really acting."Sorry if I offended either of you."

Cleo looked at Jessica.

"You too?"She asked."That's my goal."

Cleo took a deep breath. She was truely nervous, and she showed it a bit.

"This may be a sudden, crazy idea, but would you guys like to travel together? I think it'd be better traveling with someone we know a little bit than someone we don't know at all-or alone."Cleo said a bit nervously.

Then a girl, the girl who owned the Chikorita and Eevee she persumed, came over.

"Hi."Cleo said smiling."I'm Cleo, what's your name?"

Cleo looked back at the other two, nervously and eagerly awaiting there answer.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Jessica Stark

Jessica gave both Kilik and Cleo brief looks when they exclaimed that they were also taking the gym challenge. Huh. Well, she supposed that battling was the most popular form of raising pokemon. Placing one hand on her hip she turned to acknowledge Cleo's question, briefly glancing at Kilik again so as to communicate inclusion. A new girl had approached though, and so her words were short and quick, so as to hurry up so that they could move on.

"Well... if ya' want, shure!"

It didn't seem to matter a great deal to her. Did they really want to come along with her? It sounded fun, she guessed. Turning to address the new girl, her hand remaining rested on her hip, the other hanging freely. Smiling back casually she took the liberty of speaking up.

"Thanks, Valorie. M'names Jessica--and this's Killik."

She interjected with Kilik's name casually, not really giving him a chance to give it himself. Sometimes social norms passed over her head, so to speak.

shinysweety

Years
Valorie Russo

The sun was still bright, Valorie saw that a girl began to speak, she said. "Hi,"The girl replied politely. "I'm Cleo, what's your name?" Valorie smiled at her and said, "As i said before im Valorie." That was somewhat embarrassing, but Cleo probably didn't hear that's all. Then another girl began to speak, she said. "Thanks, Valorie. M'names Jessica--and this's Killik." Jessica greated. Valorie looked at Killik for a moment then back at Jessica, "I know." Valorie said. "We met earlier today, that's why my pokemon came over here. To meet his new pokemon." She explained.

Celeste and Bailey both nodded, they both gave happy cries then kept watching. "Anyway I just came here for- Wait a minuet! WHERE'S MY SANDWICH!" Looking in both hand's quickly, Valorie then turned around and ran back towards the lab, making Celeste fall off her shoulder. Valorie entered the lab and ran over to a table near the professor, "Hi again, i forgot my Pecha Sandwich somewhere here!" She started to look under the table, then around it, then above it but not on it. "Where is it!- Oh, there it is." Valorie's voice suddenly got calmer.

"Thanks again, bye!" Valorie noticed a little Aipom on the floor, "Aww, cute little critter." Petting the Aipom for a moment Valorie got up and walked out of the lab casually, then headed back to the group. "Im back with my food." Taking a bite from the Sandwich Celeste jumped back onto her shoulder and rolled her eye's.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Professor Gerald

Valorie decided to leave, & so she did. Hopefully she could get her those papers to his colleage soon. "Um, yeah im here to start my journey in this awesome region," Evan said. "Um, what pokemon are available?"

"Well, we offer all the starters from every region. Some has already taken, so please choose to your liking." Gerald stepped aside for Evan to choose his Pokemon. "You can also take the items in the tray there. Please take only 5 Pokeballs." Then suddenly, a machine started making loud noises. Gerald took a look to find Evan's Aipom messing with the Storage System.

"Hey! Get off my machine!" Gerald rushed over to Aipom to get him away from it. Valorie came back to get her Pecha Sandwich. Did she really forget it? Kids these days. She petted the Aipom & said goodbye as she walked away. "Bye again! Evan, could you keep an eye on your Aipom?" Gerald held Evan's Aipom in his hands. His Pokemon almost wrecked his machine. Gerald had a nervous smile with a little sweat.

Kilik Chambers

(OoC: xD Why is Snivy ignoring Oshawott?)

The conversation was getting good. "Sorry, all the trainers who were lucky enough to have trainers in my town had males." Cleo apologized about mistaking Kilik's Zorua for a boy "Sorry if I offended either of you."

"It's fine. Happens all the time." Kilik said. Night looked at Cleo for a minute.

"Hope you make it up to me, or you'll regret it." She said, giggling afterward. Sometimes she can get back at someone real good.

Cleo spoke. "This may be a sudden, crazy idea, but would you guys like to travel together? I think it'd be better traveling with someone we know a little bit than someone we don't know at all-or alone." Travel in a group. Kilik didn't know if he wanted to go with some trainers. But since they were all headed to Route 1, why not.

"Fine, but only 'cause we're headed to the same place." Kilik answered, looking at Jessie.

As they were talking, Valorie came by. Took her long enough. "Hi ya'll! Im Valorie, nice to meet you." She introduced herself to Cleo & Jessie.

"Thanks, Valorie. M'names Jessica--and this's Killik.". Jessie introduced Kilik without his word. They...already met.

At least Valorie was clearing that up. "I know." Valorie said. "We met earlier today, that's why my pokemon came over here. To meet his new pokemon." Lots of introductions. When was Kilik gonna start his journey? "Anyway I just came here for- Wait a minuet! WHERE'S MY SANDWICH!" Her sandwich? & suddenly she ran off to te lab. Kilik sighed.

"Er, I think she's forgetful." I added to Cleo & Jessie. Sometime right now he wished he would meet a boy, but whatever. Later Valorie came back with a Pecha sandwich.

"Im back with my food." She took a bite out of her sandwich, wherever she got it from, as Celeste hopped on her shoulder.

Yaibe got tired of waiting for Snivy's reply & put down his paw. "Osha! Oshawott!" Fine! Don't talk to me you nitwit! He insulted Snivy, going back to his new trainer.

"Ok everyone. If we're all going together we should get going now." Kilik mentioned to everyone. With Night & Yaibe, they walked on ahead to Route 1, seeing a few Pokemon around.

TheAmazingAipom

Years
"Well, we offer all the starters from every region. Some has already taken, so please choose to your liking." Gerald said as he stepped aside to show me the pokemon, "You can also take the items in the tray there. Please take only 5 Pokeballs."

Suddenly a loud noise came from behind Evan. He turned around to see his Aipom fall off a machine.

"Hey! Get off my machine!" Gerald yelled as he pulled the Aipom away from the machine.

Evan blushed a little. That was really embarrassing. Evan just walked in and Bruno gets himself in trouble! The girl came back in to get back her sandwhich. As she left she pat Bruno on the head. Evan knew that Bruno loved it. Evan rarely pets him like that. He felt it wasnt "manly."

Evan looked at the pokeballs that contained the starter pokemon. Immediately, he saw the pokeball that was labeled "Squirtle." Evan pictured himself with the amazing water pokemon. A squirtle cold be an excellent addition to the team!

"Ill take the Squirtle!" Evan told the proffesor as he grabbed the pokeball.

He was overjoyed with his new pokemon. He walked over to the items area and picked up five pokeballs and placed them in his bag.

Now what could be a good nickname for his new Squirtle? He decided to figure it out after he learns his Squirtle's personality.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
"Oh my god! Oh my god!!! We are late!! Grrr! Why did I have to sleep in?" I held my head in my hands and Star cooed softly to calm me down.

"God, this boat ride is taking forever! Oh! We are here!" I waited impatiently as the boat slowed to a stop. "Finally." Star sighed and jumped off, onto the deck. Then I jumped over the rails and landed on my feet. Star laughed and we walked to he lab.

I saw some other trainers outside. "Hello! I am Kat! See you guys later!" I ran into the lab and almost ran into the Professer. "Oh! Sorry. I am just so excited! Do you have a Bulbasaur here? I hope so." I smiled at him andStar wandered outside.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Cleo smiled at Jessie's responce, happy to have someone to travel with. She looked at Kilik, and continued smiling. He didn't seem like he really wanted to travel, but he still said he'd do it due to the fact they were heading to the same place. Cleo nodded at her two pokemon and turned to fallow Kilik.

"If at any time I get on either of yall's nerves just let me know."

Loretta kind of started at Night before he walked. April stayed by Loretta's side, mostly to avoid being next to Night. Night defiantly scared the poor oddish. Cleo looked over her shoulder to make sure everyone was ok. She noticed her slightly scared fire mouse and her defiantly scared oddish were scaredly fallowing.

"You two ok back there?"

"Odd, oddish!"April said with a nervous smiled.

"Cynda, cyndaquil!"Cyndaquil said also nervous looking, with a small nod.

"Okay."Cleo said skeptically, eye brows raised.

Cleo looked forward again.

shinysweety

Years
Valorie Russo

Valorie had now finished her Sandwich, "Boy that was good." Valorie thought, still thinking about her food. Valorie stopped day dreaming and noticed Kilik's Oshawott say something to a Snivy, Bailey looked a little sad and so did Celeste after what the Oshawott said. Did he say something mean? Shaking her head Valorie listened to what Kilik had to say, "Ok everyone. If we're all going together we should get going now." Seemed like before Valorie came over the three decided to go together, "Can I come to?" Valorie asked, but before anyone would reply she said, "Thanks!"

Starting to run over to Kilik to catch up, Celeste fell down her shoulder again and ran over to a Odish and Cyndaquil, followed by Bailey. They started to greet each other and smile. Panting lightly, Valorie had caught up to Kilik and Cleo, then wen't on there pace. She could see rout one ahead, and pokemon there to.

Valorie saw a wrapper fly in the air, "Litterer's." She thought drowsily. Then that reminded Valorie about the paper's she had to search for. Valorie took her back pack and opened up the zip looking for the paper's, she then saw them and tried to read a bit. But it was to dark in there. Without talking Valorie zipped up her back pack and put it back around her arm to waist.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Professor Gerald

"Ill take the Squirtle!" Evan chose the water Pokemon. Wise choice.

"Good decision." I exclaimed. This kid was next to start his journey. Hopefully he could handle it with his Aipom loose like that. It was at the time another trainer came in.

"Oh! Sorry. I am just so excited! Do you have a Bulbasaur here? I hope so." She seemed to be in a hurry. She was lucky.

"Why yes. We do still have Bulbasaur. I'm Professor Gerald. In the tray by the way are items & a Pokedex, with C-Gears & an Xtransceiver. Please only take 5 Pokeballs." Gerald awaited to see if this girl would introduce herself. But just in case. "Mind telling me your name?"

Kilik Chambers

Before they should move on, maybe a little battle would do some good. Kilik turned to the three girls, which by the way he needs to converse with a boy, as he put up one finger. "Before we continue, I think it best that we do a battle. I think it would do us all good." He thought for a moment. He returned Night & Yaibe to the their Pokeballs. "How about a multi battle? Their are an even number of us."

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Jessica Stark

Jessica found herself briefly glancing at Cleo, wondering about that accent. She didn't know a whole lot of people that used it outside of the obvious. Despite this, she said nothing about it. Rather, she chose a different subject. Namely, that of the battle Kilik had just suggested. She didn't quite understand how it would do them any good, but... On the other hand, training probably wasn't a bad idea. Of course, Kilik had suggested a double battle, where two trainers use two pokemon at once, not a multi battle, where four trainers use one pokemon at once. Thus, if that'd been a mistake on his part Jessica certainly didn't notice.

"Well alright. If'n y'don't mind then, I'd like to take /you/ as my partner!~"

She was talking to Kilik. Her tone was friendly, and that last part almost sounded like it might have been ever so slightly flirtatious, or not. It was honestly hard to tell, as if it was there it was extremely subtle. IT BEGINS Meanwhile, Kilik is surrounded by girls and apparently not happy with it. Jessica would... not be amused if she knew this.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Dazane Zamores

He was going on with all of a sudden, his Treecko jumps out and hears something. Unfortunately, they haven't walked far. They didn't even go halfway, which was a shame for him since he didn't realize how slow he was walking. Arbol sniffed the air and then jumps on a tree branch. Looking into the distance, he noticed some new trainers in position for battle. In fact, they were going to be adversaries, meaning Dazane should watch this.

"Tree! Tree!" he pointed at the fight not too far from them, Dazane turning around lazily.

"Hmm?"

"Ra...ralts?!" Espada let out, excited. He hasn't seen a pokemon battle in a while, and he too wanted to see for himself. Dazane ignored at first, but he couldn't resist those cute stares Arbol and Espada gave him.

"Come on.....you serious? Really?" Dazane mumbled out and stared at them. "Fine...but I hope it's worth it." Espada starts walking beside him back to where they just left. Arbol jumps out and lands on his head, sitting there for the rest of the way. Once he was far enough for them not too notice his presence, but close enough to get a good view of them, he stopped and sat on the ground, Espada sitting on his lap. They just sat there...waiting.

TheAmazingAipom

Years
"Good decision." Gerald exclaimed. Evan was happy that he agreed in his choice of pokemon.

"Oh i almost forgot," Evan exclaimed as he walked over to the item tray. He picked up an Xtransceiver and a C-Gear. Evan wasnt very picky about the design of the C-Gear skin so he just took any random one.

This was very exciting. Evan was all set and ready to go on his journey. He was ready to become a great trainer. Evan released his Squirtle to see how it was. The Squirtle popped out of the ball. Bruno hopped off of Evans shoulder and studied the Squirtle.

"Aipom!" Bruno greeted to the Squirtle.

The Squirtle looked at Bruno with a blank expression on his face. Immediately, they were in a long staring contest. After a while, Bruno got angry and leaped back on Evan's shoulder.

"Hey little guy!" Evan greeted.

The Squirtle looked at him with a puzzled expression. Evan grew anxious of waiting for Squirtle to anser him, so he recalled Squirtle into his pokeball.

"Well, i guess we can try later..." Evan said to Bruno.

"Aipom!" Bruno agrred.

They opened the door and stepped outside of the lab.

shinysweety

Years
Valorie Russo

Valorie couldn't stop thinking about food, and why she was always so hungry. She rubbed her stomach and let her back lean down, then Kilik turned around and she immediately put her back straight and stopped rubbing her stomach. He put up a finger and said, "Before we continue, I think it best that we do a battle. I think it would do us all good." That sounded like a good idea, and hopefully it would stop making Valorie think about food for atleast an hour or so. Kilik returned both his pokemon to there pokeballs and then continued, "How about a multi battle? Their are an even number of us." Celeste had caught up with Valorie and nodded happily, followed by Bailey. Then Jessica began to speak "Well alright. If'n y'don't mind then, I'd like to take /you/ as my partner!~"

"Then I guess i'll battle you two with Cleo!" Valorie got out two pokeball's and returned both her pokemon back in there balls and walked over next to Cleo.

Back