• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
  • Hey guys~

I just want to say that the IC day will be ending soon. The next IC day will have a lot of events so be aware~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • That's so not fair... You know I can't post for Hono at all until you're ready with Lucina ><

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I just had an issue with the timeskips, it seems like it's always when people are in the middle of something (I think Robin and the PKers is still happening, Rise and Ashley literally /just/ sat down for dinner, etc.)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
  • Eh, wibbley-wobbley-timey-wimey. I see the setting of an IC time to be more of a 'try to be up to around this point' kind of thing, less of a 'this is what time it is now for everyone'. It's like different groups of characters live in slightly different time bubbles, and bubbles within the same time can merge. Everything's clearer with bubbles.

Also, machomuu, don't mean to prod, but I believe it's Kagome's turn in the PKer situation, too :p

Anyone else notice that no-one seems to dual-post in this RP? I don't know if it's a thing, or just never seems like quite the right situation. Just a funny thing to note, though. Maybe we'll see a massive rise in dual-posting now I've mentioned it. Or not.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Alright, posted as both Kagome and Godot.

And just as a Christmas present, there's another female in the RP!

Yay! Whoo!

...whoo...yay...

...Oh God I'm so sorry...
    Yeah, and now Hono and Shiren are two seperate females!

... Are we bad people?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Kisses a girl and gets a child! Woo!

Wait... what?

If you're gonna say that Lucina is the mother I'm gonna trow a table through the window.

Oh and... Merry Christmas! Both of you are disallowed to bring any more females in the RP! D:< Tara is the last one! ^^

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • The worst of the worst, probably.

I'm scared that we might feel Saph's rage soon enough. Gah, it's happening! *Hides under keyboard*
    Uh, uh, uh, UH, THROW HAREMS AT HER!
    «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

*wearing laptop as a hat*

Back