• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

Crobat, eh? Love it, mainly because it's purple, lol.

SnailCandy

Bass Dropper
    Years
  • Hihi!!! It's been a few days since I've posted anything, and I apologize. I've just been so busy, what with Christmas just around the corner and all that jazz! C:

Lately we've been discussing a Pokemon we HAVE to make and it's movepool. :X
    Anyway, if we're talking about a Poison-type pokemon we have to make, there's a few ideas that come to my mind that have yet to be done in any form.

First, an Octopus. This is not as obvious as the insect or plant options, but there are more than a few species of octopi that are venomous. Most famously, the blue ringed octopus. Despite being small (roughly 5 to 8 inches across), they have enough toxins to kill roughly 30 humans within minutes of envenomation.

Secondly, a Sea-Anenome. Again, not overly obvious and it would be ANOTHER Water/Poison type, but I still think it'd be cool. You could make a clownfish pokemon and they share some sort of symbiosis, kind of like Mantine and Remoraid.

Thirdly, a Gila Monster/Komodo Dragon. Both of these options are plausible, but more people know that the Gila Monster is ACTUALLY venomous, whereas the Komodo Dragon just carries thousands of viruses in it's saliva and would give you awful infections if it were to bite you, which it does to humans quite often. They could both be cool ideas and you could take the sub-type in nearly any direction.

Finally, and possibly my favorite idea. You ready for this?......................Platypus. Yes! Platypi are actually venomous! Well, the male ones, anyway. It would be a weird split species, where the males are part poison type, and the females would be part some other type (probably water). Anyway, it would more than likely be the most adorable poison type to ever exist in the history of pokemon!

On a different note, I forgot to ask you, Tiara, but would you like a gift as a thank you for accepting me into the club? Think of it as a Christmas gift! ^_^

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • I have no idea what we're talking about now lol, but here is some Fairy-to-Poison humor:

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Draining kiss? That sounds...disgusting. It makes it more fitting that I am in this club because I dislike Fairy-types.

Nakala Pri

Hihi!!! It's been a few days since I've posted anything, and I apologize. I've just been so busy, what with Christmas just around the corner and all that jazz! C:

Anyway, if we're talking about a Poison-type pokemon we have to make, there's a few ideas that come to my mind that have yet to be done in any form.

First, an Octopus. This is not as obvious as the insect or plant options, but there are more than a few species of octopi that are venomous. Most famously, the blue ringed octopus. Despite being small (roughly 5 to 8 inches across), they have enough toxins to kill roughly 30 humans within minutes of envenomation.

Secondly, a Sea-Anenome. Again, not overly obvious and it would be ANOTHER Water/Poison type, but I still think it'd be cool. You could make a clownfish pokemon and they share some sort of symbiosis, kind of like Mantine and Remoraid.

Thirdly, a Gila Monster/Komodo Dragon. Both of these options are plausible, but more people know that the Gila Monster is ACTUALLY venomous, whereas the Komodo Dragon just carries thousands of viruses in it's saliva and would give you awful infections if it were to bite you, which it does to humans quite often. They could both be cool ideas and you could take the sub-type in nearly any direction.

Finally, and possibly my favorite idea. You ready for this?......................Platypus. Yes! Platypi are actually venomous! Well, the male ones, anyway. It would be a weird split species, where the males are part poison type, and the females would be part some other type (probably water). Anyway, it would more than likely be the most adorable poison type to ever exist in the history of pokemon!

On a different note, I forgot to ask you, Tiara, but would you like a gift as a thank you for accepting me into the club? Think of it as a Christmas gift! ^_^

Wow, you have quite an imagination there. O.O I'm quite liking the Komodo Dragon/Gila Dragon idea, but yes, THE PLATYPUS IS A MUST!! :D Congratulations! You're the new manager of Game Freak! C: Heehee, honestly, these idea's are golden, even better then my made up words!

If we did end up producing the Platypus then it'd probably be my new fave Pokemon in the first five seconds. xD

Word of the Day: 'Oceanusbumbs'

D'aaaaaw, thanks Candy! It's not necessary, though. ^^ But if you must, fiiiiine. xD (I hate turning down gifts, haha)

By the way, everyone, just call me Rosie. c:

New announcement!

Since it's Christmas, you can add two Pokemon to your sign up list! Like if you wanted Grimer but you wanted Crobat and Toxicroak more, now's your chance! ^^

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
  • I deleted my old posts and am re-adding my Poison teams. I have 3 in total now.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

Now, have you decided what extra Pokemon you want? C:

Nakala Pri

Since it's Christmas, you can add two Pokemon to your sign up list! Like if you wanted Grimer but you wanted Crobat and Toxicroak more, now's your chance!

So, you can have two extra Pokemon. ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    So, you can have two extra Pokemon. ^^

So I can choose 2 other Poison-types to add to the 6 I already have in the sign-up sheet?

If this is the case, then I'd really like to have Crobat and Toxicroak. I'm a big fan of these two, especially the latter. n__n I've used it in plenty of my battles before, and have never been let done by it. It also has quite an amazing design. By the way Rozu, when you edit your post, could you update my name as well please?

Nakala Pri

If this is the case, then I'd really like to have Crobat and Toxicroak. I'm a big fan of these two, especially the latter. n__n I've used it in plenty of my battles before, and have never been let done by it. It also has quite an amazing design. By the way Rozu, when you edit your post, could you update my name as well please?

'Kay-kay! :D

Oooh, sorry. >.< Been so busy. xD

I'll do that now.

So I can choose 2 other Poison-types to add to the 6 I already have in the sign-up sheet?

Yup! ^^

I'm feeling generous, so knock yourself out! :D

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

I gave version X to my sister and my Pokemon Y is corrupted, so around next month I'm going to trade it in for a working version. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back