• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Toxic to the Touch ★ Poison Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakala Pri

A flaming poisonous snake would be cool, something more along the lines of a basilisk (Harry Potter basilisk) since we have so many ordinary yet extraordinary snakes like Arbok and Seviper. It would definitely have moves like Crunch, Poison Fang and other moves that the other snake Pokemon have. Maybe throw in Gunk Shot or Dark Pulse, or a new move like Toxic Fire Shot or something that has a chance to poison or burn the target.

This... is... GOLDEN!!! :O :O :O Thanks to the beautiful mind of Sky, we've got a runner-up! :D But as Wicked said, it would HAVE to know Fire Fang! ^^ This is priceless, we've got to send a letter to Game Freak! C:

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
    This... is... GOLDEN!!! :O :O :O Thanks to the beautiful mind of Sky, we've got a runner-up! :D But as Wicked said, it would HAVE to know Fire Fang! ^^ This is priceless, we've got to send a letter to Game Freak! C:

Who'll be sending the letter? Fire Fang is a must as well, and don't forget Flamethrower. It needs a good balance of Poison and Fire moves, and status boosting and status altering moves like Glare and such.

Nakala Pri

Glare is essential! :D As well as Mean Look and stuff, totally importies. :P

TIME TO MAKE NEW WORDS!! :D

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I'll do it as long as we get all the details down and I am allowed to use these said "new words" you are going to make up :p but yes Glare and Mean Look are essential. I personally see this snake Pokémon as being a more awesome Fire-type Arbok. Lots of awesomeness potential.

Nakala Pri

Bumbsicals.

Hmm... what other moves are there...? :P

I KNOW!! :D

Wait, no I don't. xD

Keep searching, kitties! C:

Nakala Pri

Game Freak is gonna hire us for our awesome ideas. xD I'm going all the way, gonna be the leader of the company, Lmao. C:

I'm Batman...

I'm cereal! >:c

Wicked3DS

Years
    Our response from Game Freak: "Congratulations! You have been selected to be head of production for our 7th Generation Pokémon games!"

I'd say Thunder Fang as well, along with Dig, and perhaps Earthquake and Rock Slide too? (Basing that on Arbok getting those moves) Iron Tail too.

Last edited:

Nakala Pri

It'd have to know all the Fangs and Tails. xD It's essential. :P

Maybe we could invent a new move...? O.O

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
    Years
    You don't want to overload it with too many fang and tail moves, that would be redundant. If it's going to be Poison/Fire, perhaps a double move would be in order, like Hawlucha's Flying Press, which is both a Fighting and Flying move.

Nakala Pri

Hmm.... maybe something like... Juggle? Where if you have over something attack, you have a fifty percent chance of killing your enemy and killing yourself? C:

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
    I have no idea what's going on in here. What do you guys do all day?

I'm only joking, really. But you gotta admit it's weird when the first thing you notice is Tiara's talking about making words up.

Here, take this because I don't have anything else.

Nakala Pri

Lately we've been discussing a Pokemon we HAVE to make and it's movepool. :X

Heehee! C:<

Nicey! :O Love eet! :D

Wicked3DS

Years
    ...aaaand Tiara has been busying working on making up words too. But yes, we are working on a letter to Game Freak with our Gen VII ideas.

Nakala Pri

Haha, yeah, though I'm a little stuck today...

What about 'Postafreaks?' People who post a lot. xD

Recently I have really fell in love with Toxicroak, don't know why, but it's so... gorgeous. <3 xD

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
    I forgot that I ended up either GTS-ing a Charmander with egg moves or a Dratini for Toxicroak. I checked the GTS recently and there it was. I knew I was getting the bum end of the deal there, but that was intended. I just couldn't get behind Crogunk enough to raise one (or pay for it via daycare), so I just traded for its evolved form.

They got a "better" Pokemon (better being subjective), I got a Pokedex entry, Toxicroak gets his freedom back, everyone's happy.

Now I just use the Battle Chateau. I actually have a box I named "Evo/Release" for Pokemon I don't want that I'd release once I've gotten their full evolutions checked off. Believe it or not, Nidoking is part of that list. :o

Wicked3DS

Years
    Toxicroak...shmeh. I never cared for any of the frog Pokémon honestly. I never got why it wasn't a Water-type either.

Also, are we the "Postafreaks" on this board? (Cloyster, I'm looking at you too)

Nakala Pri

I forgot that I ended up either GTS-ing a Charmander with egg moves or a Dratini for Toxicroak. I checked the GTS recently and there it was. I knew I was getting the bum end of the deal there, but that was intended. I just couldn't get behind Crogunk enough to raise one (or pay for it via daycare), so I just traded for its evolved form.

They got a "better" Pokemon (better being subjective), I got a Pokedex entry, Toxicroak gets his freedom back, everyone's happy.

Now I just use the Battle Chateau. I actually have a box I named "Evo/Release" for Pokemon I don't want that I'd release once I've gotten their full evolutions checked off. Believe it or not, Nidoking is part of that list. :o

Um... I have no idea what you're talking about. xD All I heard 'Box', Lmao.

Ima tad confused (and tired, what's new) so run that over me one more time. xD BUT DON'T RUN ME OVER FOR THE LOVE OF CARPENTRY FROGS! D:

Crogunk.... there is something about it which reminds me of one of my family members, that's why I like it. xD

Toxicroak...shmeh. I never cared for any of the frog Pokémon honestly. I never got why it wasn't a Water-type either.

Also, are we the "Postafreaks" on this board? (Cloyster, I'm looking at you too)

Nuuuu, Poison! D:

Yuuuuus, we are! >:D

Well, I like Zubat a lot more now, since I saw an adorable picture of one (didn't download it, don't know why) peeking through a window at Janine. xD

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

Years
    I'm ok with Poison, but I'd prefer Water/Poison or Poison/Water. Just don't like it as a Fighting-type.

Zubat is cool, but only because it becomes Crobat which is one of my top-five favorite Pokémon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back