• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I have an idiotic teacher.. They kinda said that there's gonna be no school today.. But that teacher made us go back for lessons.. And it's like we're the only group of people that's going back to school while the others are all resting at home.. This is like soooooo unfair..

Years
  • megafuz said:
    Yeah, I think we all have our fair share of lame teachers. My current Physics teacher just handed back grades yesterday from over 2 months ago. o.O The stuff was from the last bloody marking perioid for god sakes!! In a class where everything builds on top of what you've already learned, it makes it difficult to move on to new material when you don't even know if you have totally grasped the last concepts that were teached. Right now he owes us a test that we took on April 13th. It's not May 18th. :\ He has been saying for at least 2 weeks now that he will hand back the test "tomorrow." "Tomorrow" keeps coming and going though and still no test. -_-
    Heh. My math teacher just finished handing back some work from the very start of the year. Dear God. She still hasn't even shown us the marks for our mid-terms that we did several monthes ago.
    Then there's my art teacher. She just finished telling us our marks for this term. And she told me my mark is only at 28.8%. So I told her I'd make up the work I didn't do [I did do it though, she just "misplaced" is >_>;]. And she told me that wasn't needed because she already counted up the marks and told me I can't make up the work. So now I'm stuck, failing art all because this teacher didn't tell me earlier that she lost my work when she had weeks on end to tell me that. In a way, I think that she did that on purpose so I would fail. She's had a little grudge against me for wearing punk clothes sometimes.

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Shikon no Tama said:
    Heh. My math teacher just finished handing back some work from the very start of the year. Dear God. She still hasn't even shown us the marks for our mid-terms that we did several monthes ago.
    Then there's my art teacher. She just finished telling us our marks for this term. And she told me my mark is only at 28.8%. So I told her I'd make up the work I didn't do [I did do it though, she just "misplaced" is >_>;]. And she told me that wasn't needed because she already counted up the marks and told me I can't make up the work. So now I'm stuck, failing art all because this teacher didn't tell me earlier that she lost my work when she had weeks on end to tell me that. In a way, I think that she did that on purpose so I would fail. She's had a little grudge against me for wearing punk clothes sometimes.

This show how unfair some teachers can be.. Just treating the students this way because of some things they do or say or whatesoever.. Don't they learn that everyone is suppose to be treated equally..?

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    I have an idiotic teacher.. They kinda said that there's gonna be no school today.. But that teacher made us go back for lessons.. And it's like we're the only group of people that's going back to school while the others are all resting at home.. This is like soooooo unfair..

They can't do that can they? has the principal and the state agreed on this?

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    They can't do that can they? has the principal and the state agreed on this?

I don't know.. But I so don't feel like going..

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    Don't go, its not like an official day since no one except your class is going, so you can stay home.

But how do i explain to my mom? She might say that she wanna fetch me or something..

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • It always seems like it's Faculty vs. Students. And it's too bad that the faculty always seems to feel the need to exploit their position of power. :\ From what I hear, it's not near as bad in college though, so I just have to make it through...13 days!! Sorry for the rest of you... o.O

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    But how do i explain to my mom? She might say that she wanna fetch me or something..

Well there are three choices:

1. place yourself somewhere really cold and catch the flu
    2. Make youself a Flissy robot to replace you
    3. If any of the other two don't work, then maybe this will, a stomach virus that takes you to the bathroom always wins a free stay at home

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    Well there are three choices:

1. place yourself somewhere really cold and catch the flu
    2. Make youself a Flissy robot to replace you
    3. If any of the other two don't work, then maybe this will, a stomach virus that takes you to the bathroom always wins a free stay at home

1. I'm having a bad cough.. but that didn't work..
    2. Flissy robot.. is currently under repair.. I've been using it too much..
    3. I'm trying to use the stomach virus right now.. I'm just hoping it's gonna work..

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Well, the physics teacher in my school has been looked at awkwardly for me being his nephew. If you swear or say 'shut up' in his class, you normally are ordered to write 'I will not speak inappropriately in ________ class' 25 times on paper for each time you swear. In my case, he says, it's a direct call to my father, but that hasn't happened yet. If you miss two homework assignments or a double assignment, he'll call home right on the spot, in the middle of class; in my case he calls home on the first missed assignment. The laughter in both instances drowns out the rest of the school, and his cases for me indicate that he's being hard on me, but for the right reasons, I guess.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    1. I'm having a bad cough.. but that didn't work..
    2. Flissy robot.. is currently under repair.. I've been using it too much..
    3. I'm trying to use the stomach virus right now.. I'm just hoping it's gonna work..

1. xD
    2. xDD
    3. I have some cold Margarito (Grandberry Juice with Chilli peppers) that'll take you to the John

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    1. xD
    2. xDD
    3. I have some cold Margarito (Grandberry Juice with Chilli peppers) that'll take you to the John

I'll do/eat/drink anything as long as it gets me out of the fate of going to school.. And like I kinda think i can't make it to school.. Cause it's like starting in 47 minutes.. and my house is pretty far from school..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    I'll do/eat/drink anything as long as it gets me out of the fate of going to school.. And like I kinda think i can't make it to school.. Cause it's like starting in 47 minutes.. and my house is pretty far from school..

Well I wish you good luck on mixing juices, I hope the ideas did help at least

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    Well I wish you good luck on mixing juices, I hope the ideas did help at least

PHWEE!!! YAY!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!! I acted so well while talking to my mom just now.. and she thought i had a really bad case of stomach cramp.. so she asked me to stay home.. ^^ I knew the stomach cramp trick will work cause i get stomach cramps very often..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    PHWEE!!! YAY!!! I'M THE HAPPIEST GIRL ON EARTH!! I acted so well while talking to my mom just now.. and she thought i had a really bad case of stomach cramp.. so she asked me to stay home.. ^^ I knew the stomach cramp trick will work cause i get stomach cramps very often..

Thats great..but..how will you fake it when she sees you at home? If she sees you fine she may be upset. Now the time to act so that when your mom sees you she knows its really a stomach cramp

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I think faking it would be a better idea than torturing yourself with juice and peppers. That's just me though.

I think I'm gonna go take a nap. I'm quite knackered. I spent the whole day on a Physics field trip to Hershey Park. You know a theme park is sweet when it's made by a chocolate company. XD

[EDIT] Bravo! Way to fake it! XD

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    Thats great..but..how will you fake it when she sees you at home? If she sees you fine she may be upset. Now the time to act so that when your mom sees you she knows its really a stomach cramp

She'll only see me home tonight.. and like after so long.. I'll just say it's better now.. That's all.. She's like really busy with work lately so she wouldn't specially come home to see if i'm okay.. Moreover stomach cramp isn't that serious.. and we have medicine at home..

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Fls4eva said:
    She'll only see me home tonight.. and like after so long.. I'll just say it's better now.. That's all.. She's like really busy with work lately so she wouldn't specially come home to see if i'm okay.. Moreover stomach cramp isn't that serious.. and we have medicine at home..

What medicine do you take for the pain?

Here its the Pepto Bismol, which is a pink medicine that does not taste like cherry even though its colored pink

Fls4eva

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Rock Lee said:
    What medicine do you take for the pain?

Here its the Pepto Bismol, which is a pink medicine that does not taste like cherry even though its colored pink

I have no idea what it's called.. But I think I take the Pepto Bismol sometimes too.. But most of the time it's the other medicine.. that tastes super horrible..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back