• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+//May Daily Chit-Chat\\+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    Who would want to see some new n00b singer, getting all the attention and glory from a bunch of empty-minded people? =/

Well, considering you are watching it...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you!! XD

Persona

Banned
    Years
    megafuz said:
    Well, considering you are watching it...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you!! XD

I'm not watching it now, besides, I flipped the channel 2 minutes after it started. So, I actually didn't want to watch that crap. xD

Btw, your mean xD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    DragonSlayer(Ryan) said:
    I'm not watching it now, besides, I flipped the channel 2 minutes after it started. So, I actually didn't want to watch that crap. xD

Btw, your mean xD

Haha...sorry. I just have a problem with the entire nation jumping on the bandwagon and obsessing over a completely rediculous show.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I never watch American Idol~
    And if I do, I only watch the beginning episodes to listen to those horrible singers X3;~

I never really watch TV anymore, though ._.~ 'cept for like.. CSI at nighttime~

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Same here. I've lived for months without TV. I only really watch South Park or Family Guy. Although, having a big-screen plasma TV with surround sound in my basement is certainly nice. =D

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Hoi.=3

I never really watch TV nowdays either...Only movies, and maybe a a couple of random shows once I'm bored.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I watch a few programs that, catch my eye.

Other than that, no I don't watch much.

Anyway, I'm back now. XD Just had parent's evening. It went fine, which I'm pleased about.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I hardly watch TV, I only watch it in the mornings while eating breakfast or I might be watching BB that starts tonight! XD Hi Greta! I aint seen you ages D: How have you been lately?

Matt: I got a parents evening form today and my parents want to go this time O.O; Just my luck -_-;

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    I hardly watch TV, I only watch it in the mornings while eating breakfast or I might be watching BB that starts tonight! XD Hi Greta! I aint seen you ages D: How have you been lately?

Matt: I got a parents evening form today and my parents want to go this time O.O; Just my luck -_-;

Heh, lucky you. When is the actual night?

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    On June 5th, I'm dreading it since my Technology and English teacher wants to see my parents D: I don't want my parents to see my technology teacher since I don't get on with her at all and she always blames me if something bad happened in the class O.O; I dunno why though, It's like she has some big fat grudge on me ¬_¬

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    Devastation. said:

~Heya Emma=3 I know, I've been pretty busy lately...And exams are starting soon. ;;
    Other than that, I've been great, and how about you?^^

Meh, TV seems boring to me lately. There's nothing really interesting to watch, and most shows are overplayed soap operas.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I aint been naughty, well, at the start of year 8 I used to have loads of arguements and stuff with the teacher, Until I got really annoyed with her and just stopped with the arguement thing, but she still picks out me ¬_¬ Like once, A chav wanted to pull the blind down, and it accidently broke and went straight to the bottom, the teacher came in, looked at the blind and called me out of the classroom when she had no proof whatsoever. I ended up with an hour after school detention for nothing D:

Greta: Good luck with your exams when they come ^^; I've been okay, I'm starting to get in the habit of waking up between 4-6 am without an alarm going off O.O That just aint like me XD

Last edited:

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Devastation. said:
    I aint been naughty, well, at the start of year 8 I used to have loads of arguements and stuff with the teacher, Until I got really annoyed with her and just stopped with the arguement thing, but she still picks out me ¬_¬ Like once, A chav wanted to pull the blind down, and it accidently broke and went straight to the bottem, the teacher came in, looked at the blind and called me out of the classroom when she had no proof wotsoever. I ended up with an hour after school detention for nothing D:

Greta: Good luck with your exams when they come ^^; I've been okay, I'm starting to get in the habit of waking up between 4-6 am without an alarm going off O.O That just aint like me XD

That means, you have been naughty, at some point during the school year. XD

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Not my fault the teacher is horrid, There's one teacher that can't even teach XD All she wants us to do is copy from a text book or read it. No proper tasks to be done O.O It's not everyday I'm trouble though, In my whole time i've been at my school I've only had 3 1 hour after school detentions, To me it doesn't seem that bad :P

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

You know what's wrong with this page? Too many young people. xD
    Let me fix that…

Devastation. said:
    Not my fault the teacher is horrid, There's one teacher that can't even teach XD All she wants us to do is copy from a text book or read it. No proper tasks to be done O.O It's not everyday I'm trouble though, In my whole time i've been at my school I've only had 3 1 hour after school detentions, To me it doesn't seem that bad :P

Awww, poor Emma ;_;
    You think your teacher is bad, but I'm pretty sure there will be others who are worse. Not that I want to worry you, but every year, there is usually a teacher who just doesn't deserve to teach.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    Yea, alot of schools around my area hires any person that shows them what degrees they have and they say that they are good at a particular subject -.-;
    I have alot of good teachers but some just don't really bother with anything and just sit in their leather chair drinking cup of teas all day gossipping about the students in the staff room ¬_¬

Years
    Devastation. said:
    Yea, alot of schools around my area hires any person that shows them what degrees they have and they say that they are good at a particular subject -.-;
    I have alot of good teachers but some just don't really bother with anything and just sit in their leather chair drinking cup of teas all day gossipping about the students in the staff room ¬_¬
    None of my teachers does that. But one of them picks on me. Because of her being so mean and picking on me, I'm failing Art. Art is like the hardest subject to fail, so I'm puzzled as to why I am failing if I manage to hand in my work and get good marks on them.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Yeah, I think we all have our fair share of lame teachers. My current Physics teacher just handed back grades yesterday from over 2 months ago. o.O The stuff was from the last bloody marking perioid for god sakes!! In a class where everything builds on top of what you've already learned, it makes it difficult to move on to new material when you don't even know if you have totally grasped the last concepts that were teached. Right now he owes us a test that we took on April 13th. It's now May 18th. :\ He has been saying for at least 2 weeks now that he will hand back the test "tomorrow." "Tomorrow" keeps coming and going though and still no test. -_-

Shikon no Tama said:
    None of my teachers does that. But one of them picks on me. Because of her being so mean and picking on me, I'm failing Art. Art is like the hardest subject to fail, so I'm puzzled as to why I am failing if I manage to hand in my work and get good marks on them.

That's rediculous. You should contact the administration and let them know what's up. That just isn't right. :\

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back