• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon FireRed: Origins

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2020
I am having an issue with the mega evolutions, but I may not be doing things right. I have Charizard, holding the y stone, and I tried talking to the sign outside pallet, but it is not doing anything. No dialog or nothing. And charizard doesn't mega evolve.

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
The hack creator hasn't posted since August but if they see this then I want to ask if the "do you want to switch Pokemon" repeat message glitch will be fixed. It asks me the question again after I send my Pokemon out.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Mar 11, 2021
jCdgsH8.png
Pokemon FireRed:Origins
ITNiMG3.png

After years of lurking on forums of Pokemon Romhacks I have finally decided to make one of my own that matches the specific needs I wanted. After seeing Pokemon Origins I knew that the hack I wanted was a complete FireRed Version with the addition of Mega Evolution.

Features:
All 150 1st gen pokemon catchable in Kanto.
LeafGreen and FireRed locations for all Pokemon.
All Johto Pokemon catchable in the Sevii Isles.
Evolutions from later gens available: Yanmega, Sylveon, etc.
Fairy Type
Working Mega Evolution
Mega Evolutions for Pokemon from Gens I and II
Rival, Giovanni, Sabrina, and Elite 4 all use Mega Evolution
DNS Day Night System
BW Repel System
Capture Exp Gain
Decapitalisation
Physical/Special Split

Info
Spoiler:

Known Bugs:
-Egg has the wrong Palette in hatching scene.
-When Rival Mega Evolves the name will default to Terry in the text.

Download link:
IPS patch of course. You need your own version of vanilla Pokemon FireRed v1.0 and a patching program to use.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cxrvb3h6r4v643y/Pokemon_Fire_Red_Origins_8-19-16.ips

Updates
Spoiler:

Tools used:
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

It might be too late for this but I need help. I've patched the .gba file with the provided .ips file, it completes, I try to play it, and it glitches and freezes. Please help.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
do i have to wait until after the elite 4 to evolve gen 1 pokemon to gen 2 evos cuz that sucks. i wanted to use steelix

Back