• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
  • Honestly Alex, you can't hust say people are scum because they survived. There are special spirits for a reason.
    [Vote] Alex Kaz

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Bard, I'm pretty much confirmed inno at this point. Why would maf waste a night kill on one of their own?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • Bard, I was going through life just fine; reminding me of EvilChameleon's fate wasn't necessary at all. -_-

[Vote] Alex Kaz

Years
  • Ghosts of Mafia Past
    ??a.k.a let's make another bloody blood bath!

Night Three

Apparently, people were just as fascinated by the Doof puddle as me, because the town just kind of stared at it all day instead of really discussing anything. Then, with time running out, some one randomly suggested lynching Alex and everyone just went along with it... well not Alex. Or the two people who apparently wanted to die.

Alex Kaz is dead. He was innocent.

Slow clap.

Participants
    Abby as a Villager
    Home as a Villager
    Nuclear Chicken as a Villager
    Desinishon as a Villager
    purplecicada
    Sword Master
    Nakuzami as a Villager
    Ash as a as a Villager
    Bidoof FTW as a Villager
    Johnny
    Sparkin as a Villager
    Bardothren
    Pecilia as a Villager
    EvilChameleon
    Metroid711
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Mafia
    Rabinov as a Villager
    Lycanthropy
    Kitty
    Superjolt as a Villager
    Mew_nani
    Alexkaz as a Villager
    jdthebud as a Villager

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ghosts of Mafia Past
    ??a.k.a let's make another bloody blood bath!

Day Four

The night seemed to go by in a blur, how different compared to previous phases. Quite a lot happened too! Nicki had been celebrating her confirmed innocence... still. It was just another excuse to get hammered really. Which is how she ended up stumbling into the mafia hideout... again. Suffice to say, they were not amused... although they did have fun riddling her with bullets. This time she didn't get back up.

Elsewhere, someone sneaked into Sword Master's house, picking up one of his conveniently placed decorative swords as they did so. They found their target sleeping, cuddled up to their favourite of their collection - the pickle sword. They supposed he would be fortunate enough to die happy as they carved out their target's entrails - unaware that someone was aiming at them with a sniper rifle. As they enjoyed cutting up their victim, a hole was blown in their head from a block away. Then they got up and went home.

During it all, EvilChameleon was running around setting things on fire. I don't know why. Does anyone know why he does anything really? I guess his antics won't be a problem anymore though, someone walked past him and gave him a shove into one of the fires he'd just lit.

purplecicada is dead. She was innocent.

Swordmaster is dead. He was innocent.

EvilChameleon is dead. He was innocent.

Yes I actually got all the actions in early.

Participants
    Abby as a Villager
    Home as a Villager
    Nuclear Chicken a Villager
    Desinishon a Villager
    purplecicada Villager
    Sword Master Villager
    Nakuzami as a Villager
    Ash as a as a Villager
    Bidoof FTW as a Villager
    Johnny
    Sparkin as a Villager
    Bardothren
    Pecilia as a Villager
    EvilChameleon as a Villager
    Metroid711
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Mafia
    Rabinov as a Villager
    Lycanthropy
    Kitty
    Superjolt as a Villager
    Mew_nani
    Alexkaz as a Villager
    jdthebud as a Villager

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I am using my death post to say; how the hell is this game not over?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • So apparently I am not dead, which is great! (I didn't get see the memo until we were already in the night, my apologies.)

But wow, that's a lot of dead. I'd almost guess there's no maf in this game at all. Hmm...

Lycanthropy

Years
  • If mafia has a malevolent spirit then we're pretty much in Mylo or close at least, I think it's time everybody start claiming those. Don't claim the benevolent spirits, though, let's hope mafia hit one of those.

You sure? At what purpose would that be? Besides giving the bad guys a clear shot at the last few spirits that aren't already part of their team, I mean.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • The odds are pretty large that there are a few maf-sided killing spirits considering the number of mafia deaths. I doubt all those village deaths can be blamed entirely on bad luck.

Killing Bard is an option, but if he's town as he says, we might lose another spirit and be totally lost. It might be worth taking the risk, but I'm not sure. I'd like to hear more opinions on this first.

Lycanthropy

Years
  • I got attacked by a sniper. Doesn't that make it at least somewhat likely I'm telling the truth?

Somewhat I guess? I mean, it could still be a town aligned sniper distrusting you. Your claim of being hit could even be completely fake, since nobody has admitted sniping you.
    *shrugs* I don't know. I'm willing to trust you for another day maybe.

Half of this town doesn't even say anything, so I'm just going to hope to hit a low-laying maf that way.
    [Vote ] mew_nani

Back