• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghosts of Mafia Past

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
@Bard, excuse me for my naïvete but how do you know there's 6 mafia (5 left)? Idk if GP mentioned it or not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
gimmpie's change about the spirits makes me wonder if any benevolent ones have been hit bc wow wth

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
Years
Funny how the people I called, namely Kitty, metroid and Ash are still alive.
[Vote] Kitty

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Sparkin and Lycanthropy were also found dead after a bar fight broke out... apparently people were shouting something about shitty GMs and it all went downhill from there. Not sure what that's all about being as brilliant as I am.

Whoa, I would never say such things where you could hear it.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Discussion seems to have slowed down, so I'll start with this:

[Vote] Alex Kaz

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Yeah. It says they both died, and are both in the dead list, but there wasn't any "Lycan was dead! He was innocent" or w/e. Maybe GP forgot to put it in?

I'm not going to vote just yet (unless there isn't enough time) but I'd like for Alex to expand on his vote.

Years
Whoa, I would never say such things where you could hear it.

Just to clarify, you aren't actually dead. I got you and jdthebud muddled up somehow (I've been sleeping like shit, let's blame that). I even wrote his result into the player list twice, once for him and once for you.

On that note, player people, do not assume that the role Lycan displayed with is what he has. I wrote in jdthebud's result twice. Lycan could still belong to either side. I promise I'll stop fucking things up now :')

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
o_O

Jeez Louise who put Bidoof in a blender? That's plum brutal.

also sorry Pecilia ><

Seriously I know I'm being redundant at this point but dear lord, he got turned into a puddle and I'm kinda horrified.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
There is a lot more to this game than meets the eye, that's for sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I think Alex is still scumreading us bc of posts from day one. Has he gotten anything more than just 'oh they're still alive' because like Johnny said there are 2647361 reasons that could be the case.

Is it even said when a bevelovent spirit protects someone btw?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I think I'm going to vote for Alex because of his reasoning. Imo it doesn't seem like a good one. :/ I'll remove my vote if there're better solutions.
[lynch] Alex Kaz.

Back