• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is ur dream car(s)

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • i also want a: Mercedes CLK-GTR(street version), and a Mercedes CLK-LM, and one more a Mercedes C class.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • and i want a: Ferrari F 50; Porsche 928. And so much more but i want the McCalrin F1 because it is the fastes street car in the world! Has any one seen Bruce Almighty?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Nooooooooo! The fastest Machine is Hydra! Go Hydra! It destroys a Wagon Star with only one crash!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    A limosine would be nice, lol. ^_^; Or one of those Hummers that are built like one.

But anyways, to be more realistic... Hmm... It doesn't really matter. I've never really cared what kind of car I'll have. Anything that's driveable, I guess. But, I would prefer to have something that's strong; I don't want a convertible or something that would be very dangerous if you were in a car wreck. Maybe like a van, or a truck.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • Casty: is that car a street car(sport car)? Cuz the McClarin F1 can go over 210mph and it is just a sports car.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I've always been conflicted whether I've wanted a Plymouth Prowler or an 1890 horseless carriage...but then again, it's been my dream to have a Model-A Ford too... [drool]

Back