• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your super secret base QR codes!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • 29709917130_02b3c0e1da_b.jpg

Here's my new one. It's located in Secret Shore.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Been a while since I came to Pok?Community, but since i just redecorated, might aswell post my QR code.

The link to the Global Link page:
    https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/W-194-4720-S/secretbase

Beware, it's Inverse Battle. While I dislike legendaries, this one fit the theme too well to be left out. Have fun.

Attachments

• Team Rocket HQ.png
      Team Rocket HQ.png
      3.9 KB · Views: 4

damion

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • Its been a while since I've been on here last year i lost my 3ds and all my games so i had to start all over again (with all my games) so i am finally getting a chance to get my games in order

Attachments

• SuperSBase.jpg
      SuperSBase.jpg
      128.1 KB · Views: 4
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    This might be off topic, how do I recruit ppl to my base? Is that an end game aspect?

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    This might be off topic, how do I recruit ppl to my base? Is that an end game aspect?

You merely need to choose the option when talking to them inside their own bases. You do need to have a free "welcome mat" inside your own base to do so.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    You merely need to choose the option when talking to them inside their own bases. You do need to have a free "welcome mat" inside your own base to do so.

Ohhh I got that last night and wasn't sure what to do with it. I will look into that more when I get home from work. thanks!

Back