• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Share your super secret base QR codes!

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
Years

My base is in that lonely tree on route 119. You'll need surf to reach it.

My Pokemon are level 100 so be sure to turn on the level release to get the full experience. c:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
It's on Route 116 by the Rusturf Tunnel entrance.

3475c160-777c-11e4-840a-068eb5990048.png

Last edited:
Years
Finally getting around to sharing mine! It's in the tree in the water on route 114, left of Fallarbor town. add meeee :D

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Here's my Secret Base! Note: I'm not sure how it updates teams, so I might be using some Competitive Pokemon, or a shiny Xerneas, etc. :P

HNI_0095_JPG_zpsw8fuvsyy.jpg

(I blocked off the Level Release because of competitive reasons.)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Mine is out on Route 120 in the bush by the Registeel area, the one with berries and a lake and tall grass nearby!
Pokemon: Swampert lvl 62 Dustox lvl 61 Linoone lvl 61
Can you hit the Boppoyama more than me?~
ZBAg9oX.png

Rotation Battles fools

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015
Here's my secret base QR code it's in the making and will be better in the future. i will update the qr code to
B-duItkCYAAYtHt.jpg

Friend code: 5172 - 0110 - 7074

Nurse Joy

Would you like to rest your Pokémon?
Years
I don't know if this is the most recent one, but it's the last QR code I remember saving. Click here for the most recent QR code, updated immediately!
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 13, 2017
Here is my Base located at the fiery path. It is a fire type gym. Have fun

SamuraiPizzaCat

The Girl with the Dragonite Tattoo
Years
Hey all, this is my secret base that I only started a few days ago :3 Feel free to drop by ;)

3Nysrm2.jpg

EDIT: I have updated my base a lot since posting this, so I have updated the code :3 If you're in the area feel free to come by ^_^

Last edited:
Back