• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2021
    So this Is basically the same of Black and White 2 with retexturing of characters.
    Kinda disappointing

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2021
    how do you make bw2 2 or 3 times speed?
    I really want to know, thank you

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    I know this is sudden but I kinda felt like I wanted to play it with the old sprite (didn't hit me differently but make it more weird because the storyline are the same) but it's a good game...any ideas?

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
  • Yeah, its kind of impossible to run the game. Patching it gives and error, while ignoring that and proceeding leads to the ROM not even opening on any of the emulators I've tested.

Yes, I've used a number of different Black 2 ROMS to ensure this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2021
    Yeah, its kind of impossible to run the game. Patching it gives and error, while ignoring that and proceeding leads to the ROM not even opening on any of the emulators I've tested.

Yes, I've used a number of different Black 2 ROMS to ensure this.

I have the same problem, it's weird because it's the same ROM i used for Beta 3. Something went wrong on beta 4 apparently (?

Does anyone have a solution for this?

NotDWaddler

You're goin' straight to Gensokyo, Jimbo.
    Years
  • So I did get it to work after scrounging about for an incredibly specific Black 2 ROM. Pretty sure I burnt through three others in the process though.

Side note, the game itself is more of a reskin of BW2's story than what its advertised itself to be. Gladion's kinda blatantly Hugh, even down to the event with his sister's Purrloin.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    So I did get it to work after scrounging about for an incredibly specific Black 2 ROM. Pretty sure I burnt through three others in the process though.

Side note, the game itself is more of a reskin of BW2's story than what its advertised itself to be. Gladion's kinda blatantly Hugh, even down to the event with his sister's Purrloin.

How did you get it work?
    You playing on your phone or with an ds emulator on pc?

Thanks for reply :)

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
  • Just found this game- It's AMAZING! I didn't know that Pokemon Black 2 could be hacked this far! Especially with the high-quality sprites.. Definitely going to try it out!

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Ok, but where can I find Scorbunny and Sobble that were on the screenshots?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Wanna let you guys know that the game crashes when entering the hall of fame with 5 pokemon. I don't have any fairy pokemon in my party. Right before the 6th pokeball sprite appears on the hall of fame scene, the game froze then crashes. I have not beat the game with 6 pokemons cuz I'm burnt out. Nice rom racks btw.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2021
    Fuera bueno que lo traduzcan al español a la beta que tenga menos errores y lo publiquen, como quien se dan un respiro con eso del bloqueo, el juego se ve muy increible pero alguien que no entiende ingles no lo disfruta y no entiende la historia, yo seguire esperando hasta que este traducido para poder disfrutarlo por completo.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Does the Light Ball affect the Hat Pikachus? And if so, is the Light Ball even in the game? Ive been catching Pikachu's for hours and none of them have had one.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2024
    Hello everyone, I decided to do a small update as I managed to make some drastic improvements regarding compatibility. With this version you can finally play the ROM hack in DSi Mode using solutions like TWiLightMenu.

Beta v4.2.2 - April 5, 2022
    DeadSkullzJr:
    - Made a few adjustments to the ROM image.
    - Restored Nintendo DSi related data in the ROM image.

Bugs:
    - The game will start with a Wi-Fi related error screen claiming that your Wi-Fi settings may have been erased when you set the game to DSi Mode. This error doesn't delete any related data of the sorts, you can press A to proceed past the error screen.
    - Pure fairy types are unable to go through the hall of fame, it is recommended that you DO NOT bring any sort of pure fairy types with you when fighting the Elite Four and the champion.

Download:
    https://mega.nz/folder/5ExlSYaT#X5TA-oMOgtobvrUqXrubxw

Last edited:
    Back