• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black 2 hack: Pokemon Moon Black 2 (September 2020 Update Released)

N9R

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2020
    I can't evolve electabuzz? And link stone is not working how can i evolve him to electirizer?

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2020
    How can i change seasons in the game? Changing my PC time doesn't seem to do anything. I need it to be Summer to catch a specific pokemon

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    Take the liberty of asking, can I ask if I have the right to translate the game into Chinese?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2020
    after defeating the elite 4 and the champ my game just stopped. it doesn't crash but it just black screen.. by the way i'm using drastic emulator on my phone. so please what do i do? i just downloaded the pokemon moon black 2 beta v4.1

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    after defeating the elite 4 and the champ my game just stopped. it doesn't crash but it just black screen.. by the way i'm using drastic emulator on my phone. so please what do i do? i just downloaded the pokemon moon black 2 beta v4.1

OP says don't use Fairy-type for Hall of Fame (so no fairy when going against E4). Not sure if that's the problem, but that's one thing that apparently crashes the game.

On an unrelated note, I'm spending some of my spare time learning to compose music for the DS, and I think I successfully hacked Gladion's battle theme into actually Gladion's battle theme (not Hugh's). I was wondering if you're willing to let me contribute that to this ROM hack. I've only got that one done so far, but thinking of hacking more music in.

EDIT: I have a YouTube video on this, but I'm not allowed to post links, so if anyone wants to see, let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2023
    Hi, is there any documentation of changed pokemon bst and moveset ? The wiki does not contain much information i needed

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    does this game complete until elite 4? or still in progress? Looks great btw. Good job :)

Kent Spealing

Trainer of Flames
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I'm not getting EXP when I win battles using twilight. the game otherwise runs fine.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    I want to be as fair as possible to you as I can tell a lot of work went into this, but after playing for an hour or two I'm struggling to find positives with this, the emulator infrared system is failing to down load my keys forcing me to play in the normal mode which is in my opinion unnecessarily difficult, I get you wanted a more challenging game but personally I would have simliy added the difficulty setting to the menu at the start of the game, as some players like myself just want a casual experience. So for now I can only rate this game a 4 outta 10 maybe I'll come back later and give it another shot but for now I'm sorry but I don't recommend it.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I want to be as fair as possible to you as I can tell a lot of work went into this, but after playing for an hour or two I'm struggling to find positives with this, the emulator infrared system is failing to down load my keys forcing me to play in the normal mode which is in my opinion unnecessarily difficult, I get you wanted a more challenging game but personally I would have simliy added the difficulty setting to the menu at the start of the game, as some players like myself just want a casual experience. So for now I can only rate this game a 4 outta 10 maybe I'll come back later and give it another shot but for now I'm sorry but I don't recommend it.

I understand why you feel that way, but one of the key features of this hack is to be a lot harder than you average Vanilla Pokemon game.

Back