• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Myth and Legend Database

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
Years
  • So, here's my idea for a unique Pokemon Lore themed short story archive. The idea is that its an online database featuring lost texts about ancient Pokemon and Pokemon myths, and other stuff of the like. It's not always going to be 100% accurate lore, because that would be more boring and tedious for me.

The short stories are akin to short book chapters, in length. The first story I am planning to submit to this gallery is 5 paragraphs long. I don't know if things like this are allowed here, as the writing section here is more about full length stories with chapters and characters.

If any of you have any ideas on what Archive #2 could be about, let me know. Archive #1 is about the Regi Pokemon.

Honestly, I want to get better at writing so this is a good opportunity to do so.

Years
  • This sounds like an interesting project for FF&W! It'd be cool to see your take on some of the legendary Pokemon with lore that isn't really explored much.

Bay

Years
  • Hi there! So real quick the rules in the FF&W have a recommendation of chapters be 1000 minimum as a way for works to have some substance. However, that's only a recommendation and not a hard and fast rule, so I'm totally fine with a short chapter entry and this concept!

I'm also fine if you want to use this thread or create a new one in FF&W. If the former then I can move it there!

Back