• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Pokemon Sword - First 30 minutes FULLY VOICED (text-to-speech)

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    We added text-to-speech so that kids who are too young to read can enjoy Pokemon games.

Pokemon Sword - First 30 minutes FULLY VOICED (text-to-speech)

Last edited:
    Years
  • We added text-to-speech so that kids who are too young to read can enjoy Pokemon games.

Pokemon Sword - First 30 minutes FULLY VOICED (text-to-speech)

Hello!

Interesting video - just something for moving forward, please try to not post the same thing across mulitple sections of the forum, this is essentially spam. I've kept the most relevant one up (although this is currently under review).

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • I'll allow it this once as it may be useful for some people, but as Rabi said, try not to advertise too much as it is against forum rules.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2021
    I'll allow it this once as it may be useful for some people, but as Rabi said, try not to advertise too much as it is against forum rules.

Oh, sorry, I didn't think different section was considered spamming - I thought spamming was if I were to post it again on the same section. I'm sorry - wont happen again.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • This is very cool. It can also help with people who have dyslexia and other reading issues, including maybe reading comprehension? Really wish Pokemon had actual voice acting so I could listen, instead of reading the dialogue all the time.

Years
  • This is awesome! I wonder, is this a mod? This helps Blind players who can't read text, like me.
    I'm fully blind, I still mannage to play the games, but I can't read any text, this is a huge accessibility step.

Back