• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Westworld RP

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Been toying with the idea of a RP set in the "wild west" but with the twist present in the Westworld show - players are humans but the "NPCs" are androids. Hosts, as they're called in the show. This way, the humans can't get shot or fatally wounded by the hosts, and hosts who die will get repaired and return a few days later or whenever the current quest was over - memories wiped, of course.

Probably the plot of the show would mostly be avoided (the hosts gaining self-awareness and revolting on the humans) at least to begin with, and instead it would focus more on the adventures programmed by the park managers and lived by the visitors (players). Perhaps things go wrong, of course :]

Key theme would be character development; as the show showed, the darkest, rawest sides of people come out when they're in the park. A land where you can be whoever you want, without consequence.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Years
I think this sounds like a really fun and unique way to do a character-centred RP. I'm too full-up to join unfortunately but I'd love to see it happen.

Back