• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings Comrades

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 26, 2019
Greetings comrades. My name is Clawford and I'm new to this forum. I found it after a quick Google search for "pokemon online forum" that was not Reddit. I have been playing the games since the first games and tend to play most of the side games. Hoping for a new Stadium or Snap for switch, but probably not going to happen after Sword and Shield. But I can hope.

Best Regions: Johto, Sinnoh.
Starters: Squirtle, Chimchar, Rowlet. I usually pick Water but these three are personal favorites.
Favorite Pokemon: Wooper, Ludicolo.
Type: Grass, Water, Psychic.
Gym Leaders: Blaine, Morty, Jasmine, Elesa, Skyla

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Hi Clawford, I'm so glad you came across PokéCommunity on your search! Hopefully you'll stick around for a while, huh? :) As a forum, we're still going strong!

I couldn't agree more about wanting a new Stadium for Switch. :D It was my childhood back in the day. I can see you have excellent taste (your avatar is proof of that!).

So tell us, what about joining our forum caught your interest? :)

(Also it's impossible not to read "greetings comrades" in a thick Russian accent, haha!)

Back