• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digital Warfare [M][OOC]

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Will update the OP soon. Sephy is officially accepted.
I've been having some issue with making my SU happen so I may end up bowing out and just GMing. Either way it won't be long until we have an IC.

gimmepie or gimmedeath.

RIP. Berserker dude/dudette will be dearly missed...

He/she never even saw the light of day </3

and then the casket opens and out comes an SU.

In-game Barry has decided to portray himself as the ultimate Dark Lord of all Evil destined to rule the world, prone to maniacal laughter, monologues about his own greatness and the inferiority of others, theming both his abilityset and his characters' looks on looking intimidating and coursing with dark power with a slight human aspect to the darkness. He treats his enemies as insignificant worms destined to fall at his feet and his allies as more minions contributing to his evil army.

OHOHOHO intensifies

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Just take a look at that Mace Greg becomes, you should all know IT'S A WEAPON and IT'S REALLY POWERFUL. ESPECIALLY AGAINST LIVING THINGS.

So sayeth Barry

Years
So, I was going to do the IC today but I think I'd like one more character for the other team before adding NPCs to fill out the rest. Either one more from you guys or a new participant.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
"If people still want to do it I'll still run it.
don't know if there's still interest though."

owo

Evily

Always follow your Dreams ~
Years
Here's what I have of my SU up until now, now finished! I'm still working on her, mostly the history, her last skill(offensive), and extending some areas. I think I somehow made the skills sound like spells...

^
Yachi.Hitoka.600.1708452.jpg
^

Momoka Fujioka 'Momo' 15 Years Old

Appearance: Momo is a young girl shorter than your average girl, standing around five feet, no more no less. She has shoulder length blonde hair, with a small side ponytail to her left, and amber eyes that radiate warmth. She has bangs framing her face and a fringe in between her eyes. Most of the time, she will wear her school uniform, but when outside of school, she has a variety of outfits to wear.

Personality: Momo is always calm and gentle with others, helping people in real life and in virtual reality whenever she can, will do her best to stay strong even in the most impossible situations. She is a cheerful girl who is seen mainly with a small smile on her face. She won't hesitate to come to a person's aid when they ask due to her compassionate side, loving to help out others in exchange for their happiness. She does have a timid side, she will get shy when it comes to strangers, but with her friends, her true side comes out.
She is mostly calm and gentle when around others, but mentally, she is hurt and will tend to keep her problems to herself, not wanting to burden others. She is physically weak, strength wise, so she doesn't like being called weak, physically or mentally.

History:
Spoiler:

^
3244717892_1_3_UTGTiCDL.png
^

Appearance : Momo's avatar has hip length blonde hair with side bangs framing her face and a fringe in between her eyes. Her outfit consists of : a black sleeveless/open-back with a white collar, brown bow, a zipper line running down her middle with brown leather strings attached to each side of the lines going down in a line; a black sleeve that starts from her upper arm to her writs w/ a brown strap on the start(upper arm) a floral white thigh-length skirt with a sash wrapped around her hips w/ the ends tied to her left; a black belt wrapped around the sash; and brown boots up to her knees.

Weapon : Hakuryuu- Momo's main weapon, since her magic as to do with her voice and not a staff, she choose a spear to have something to protect herself with during battles since she her class isn't gifted with many offense skills, which she hasn't learned yet. Luckily, her spear has an offensive skill that she can use to protect herself just in case she has to battle, which is a lot due to her class.
Spoiler:

Skills :​
(Specialty) Lullaby - Momo's specialty skill, she recites a small lullaby in an unknown language, causing her body to faintly glow and her chosen target(s) to emit that glow as well, effectively reversing any damage/wounds inflicted on the target and riding the target of any status conditions like poison and paralysis. When she sings the lullaby, it begin the healing process, depending on how much hp has been lost also depends on how much of the lullaby she will sing. If her target lost less than half, she will only recite the first two lines, which are short. But, if they lost more than half, then she will go farther and recite the whole lullaby. Since the lullaby is long when she sings it, she separated it depending on how much hp her target has to make it easier on her time/speed wise.
  • Lullaby: Flower, gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. Heal what has been hurt, change the fate's design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.
  • Elvish | Quenya - Losse, ilc- ar glow, let your tur kal-. Care- i clock reverse, túc- at- mana once was mine. Eless- mana has been harna, ahy- i umbart-'s design, save mana has been aut-, túc- at- mana once was mine, mana once was mine.

Feather's Dance - A skill that allows Momo to put her targets to sleep by summons white feathers around her targets than glow faintly, their aura giving out warmth and comfort that can induce her opponents to sleep. This skill will last for awhile until the target(s) are either released by a status relieving skill, on their own, or the feathers disappear. The feathers can be keep out for about 5 minutes to a minimum and to 10 minutes for maximum.

Swift - A skill that allows Momo to boost the movement of her allies, and/or herself, for a period of time. She can hold out the spell for a certain period of time depending on how much magic she has left and how many skills she also has active. The spell creates a circle under Momo and either on her hand or spear, whichever she is holding out, causing another circle to appear under her target(s), glowing turquoise and they glow a faintly before the aura converges into their feet, granting them enhanced speed and agility for awhile. This skill can be stacked multiple times to increase the length of the skill.

Shield - A skill that allows Momo to give her allies defense a boost for a period of time. She can hold out the spell for a certain period of time depending on how much magic she has left and how many skills she also has active. On this spell, like the previous one, she also has the circles appear, but instead of turquoise, its amber, converging into their armor and clothes like a second layer, enhancing their defense for a period of time. This skill can be stacked multiple times to increase the length of the skill.

Howl - A skill that allows Momo to give her allies physical attack a boost by . She can hold out the spell for a certain period of time depending on how much magic she has left and how many skills she also has active. Like her other two spells, she also had circles appear in the same place, but the color is now red-orange and it converges into their choice of weapon, causing it to glow faintly in said color and enhanced their attack/skills/magic for a period of time. This skill can be stacked multiple times to increase the length of the skill.

Hakuryuu: Extend - This skill has Momo pour her magic into her spear and that gives it the boost to separate into different pieces or sections, converging into a hybrid between a whip and nun-chucks, allowing her to move her weapon freely with precise agility and flexibility.

Last edited:
Years
Team A NPCs
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Team B NPCs
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Going to close this to other SUs now for the sake of keeping things easy.

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

The IC is now up!
There is a discord chat for the RP that can be located on this server. If you are not already in said server, I recommend joining for the DW chat, make sure I know its you so I can add you to the correct channel.

Back