• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Android Pokémon fan game maker?

Years
  • Hello, just wondering if anyone knows a good app that will work with a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 running Android 4.3 that can make decent Pokémon game. Its ok if the maker isn't perfect as I do expect a compromise because it's on a mobile device.

TBM_Christopher

Semi-pro Game Dev
    Years
  • I'm thinking your best bet would be to look into Android based development options and make your own rpg engine from the ground up- I haven't seen any solutions for Android(in fact, a lot of my classmates consider Android development to be a magic black box, and we're in a pretty intense programming degree)

Years
  • hm I do not know if there is anything like that for Android (at least I did not find it) but if you know how to programm you can look into "andengine" this is a good engine for making games.
    And on the forum there are some tutorials to make a tile based game. On the other hand there is much work to do to make a game like Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2021
    Ok it's so hard to make something like that but if you use a window 10 launcher app on your mobile then the mobile will be able to make games with pc apps

Back