• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[VGMM] Video Game Music Month #2 - Christmas

pkmin3033

Welcome to Video Game Music Month! It is exactly what it sounds like: a thread dedicated to a specific type of video game music, open for a month, for you to post your favourites from the chosen theme in! Compare, discuss, find new favourites, relax, and enjoy a part of video games that is often overlooked when playing but is often crucial to setting the atmosphere or tone of a scenario: the soundtrack!

Every month from now on there will be a new thread with a new theme. It could be a series, a composer, a general theme (e.g. tracks that play on a beach, or boss themes) or something else entirely! But if you have any suggestions for future months, drop me a PM/VM!

IT'S CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

So, let's have it - this month, post your best winter-themed video game music here for our listening pleasure!

Years
  • I'll start with Toy Day (Animal Crossing: New Leaf version) and Snowdin Town from Undertale~
    Spoiler:

PapaPuff

Professional Procrastinator!
    Years
  • Oh man. Toy Day brings back so many memories. I still remember getting Animal Crossing along with a Gamecube for Christmas way back when.

In a Snow-Bound Land from DKC2 is the first song that comes to mind for me. Gives off a somewhat Christmassy vibe while remaning cold and atmospheric.
    Spoiler:

pkmin3033

Time to pop in with the obligatory Freezeezy Peak:
    Spoiler:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Have the snowy city place from Bravely Default, Eternia. It even has bells!

Spoiler:

Bonus - the official Christmas-y version of it! It has lyrics.

Spoiler:

pkmin3033

Speaking of Square Enix...Flamesgrace, anyone?
    Spoiler:

Also, Ys VIII got a mini Christmas album! Which I totally don't listen to all year round or anything.
    Spoiler:

Back