• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Help] New to The Community!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2021
    Well hey there everyone!

My name is Michael and I am 27 and been involved in pokemon since I was super young. All the recent hype got me involved again and IU found a bunch of cards that I have had for 20 years! I need more people to help me look at them so I can get fair evaluations of them!

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity Michael! Glad you could join us.

I've been a fan for a long while too! I'm a bit younger however, and began my journey with Gen 4. Never really got too into cards or anything, but those with really cool holo designs are super fun to look at :D For common TCG questions regarding value or genuinity, etc. we have the TCG Section with their Megathread that aims to collate all those queries so more experienced users people can easily find and provide an answer. You're free to make a post there :) Hope you find the answers you're looking for!

Years
  • Does anyone know how to get a
    Virtual Pokémon Pet

Hello Teamshadowbossace, here is the Virtual Pokemon Pet section. Make sure to read the rules before beginning, and I can't wait to have you start!

Please be advised however, do not hijack threads especially those with new members introducing themselves. For simple questions like these you're free to message staff members and ask for help from them directly. Thank you!

Back