• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

rheometric

certified smeargologist
Years
  • I'm new to PokéCommunity, but I've been a major fan of the franchise since I was real young. My most recent Pokémon-related project has been a FireRed ROM hack, and this site has been absolutely invaluable. I'm incredibly impressed with the community and it's creations.

Most of my participation in the online community so far has been on Reddit's r/Pokemon and a subreddit I moderate, r/RedditMakesPokemon. I'm excited to expand my connections a bit!

Years
  • Good to hear n~n Welcome to the forum, although I'm kinda late haha. The reddit side of Pokémon seems real fun and I'm not sure why I'm not more involved in that already... Hopefully PC will be to your liking even though we're smaller as far as activity goes. See you =)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Glad you've been able to have a good experience with PC's hacking community so far. Hope everything else is just as great! n_n Feel free to ask any questions or tell us more about yourself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm new to PokéCommunity, but I've been a major fan of the franchise since I was real young. My most recent Pokémon-related project has been a FireRed ROM hack, and this site has been absolutely invaluable. I'm incredibly impressed with the community and it's creations.

Most of my participation in the online community so far has been on Reddit's r/Pokemon and a subreddit I moderate, r/RedditMakesPokemon. I'm excited to expand my connections a bit!
    Welcome to PC! Hope you'll have a good time here as well as learn a lot of things :D

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    heyy and welcome n.n/
    truly looking forward to your future ROM Hack!

See ya around!

Back