• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The the Monster is Loose" - A Golden Sun RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • Jason looked to his left and noticed that Midnight was here and she brought Blizzard. "Oh hey, where did you find Blizzard? Well it doesn't matter atlest he is here. So where do you think we should head, I have been looking at the sky to see if there were any traces of the phoenix....but I haven seen anything." Jason looked around again. Then Jason bagan to hear a noise, it sounded like someone yelling. A man had been running while saying that his village was destroyed. "Huh, hey Midnight, lets go ask that guy if he knows which way the phoenix went." Jason started to run after the yelling man without hesitation and Blizzard did the same. After a long run, Jason finally caught the man and asked him about his village, it's location and if he remembered which way the phoenix went. "...Uh...it..it..I don't remember which way. But...m..my village is that way." The man had been pointing north. "North huh, you sure?" Asked Jason. "Yes, absolutely." "OK well sir, go get some rest and we will handle it." Said Jason while pointing at Midnight. Jason then turned to Midnight. "You are going to help, right?" Asked Jason with exitment in his voice.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    OOC: XD Mental condition...

IC:
    "Nice to meet you, Ace."
    The two adepts shook hands. Riyo creased a slight smile on his face, looking directly at Ace for one second, then suddenly looked away. Ace then walked away, towards the mayor's house. Riyo followed him, with a few meters space between them. The village was somewhat similar to Imil, for Riyo at least. Everyone seemed to be happy, with big wide smiles on their faces. He saw children running about, and chasing each other. He saw people peeping through the windows of their houses, waving at Riyo. Not to evoke rudeness, Riyo waved back. And then he felt the presence of another adept. He couldn't see him, but he knew he was there.

After walking up the tree-log stair case up a hill, the house was finally in sight. There it was, standing on the end of the flat stone path that Riyo had just placed his foot on. Although there were many houses around, this was seemed to be the biggest of them all. Rows of trees lined to the side of the pathway,which ran through a small garden of grass, with flower bushes, and some patches of bare earth with rocks and mounds poking through. The house itself had pale yellow, almost white walls with a thatched staw roof. At the back of the house, he saw a tall chimney, slowly blowing out small puffs of smoke. There seemed to be two floors to it. From the front, one could see two windows on the top floor, and two windows and a door on the bottom. The house looked almost perfectly symmetrical, from the size of the windows, to the placement of the bricks that make up its walls.

Last edited:

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Midnight nodded and followed behind Jason. She had Hensley in her arms, and started rubbing her head. Midnight caught up to Jason and smiled to him, and then reaching down and began petting Blizzard as she was walking."So um, how do you think we are going to beat it just by ourselves. Don't you think that is a little hard?" She began hoping that maybe we would be able to meet some other members that were questing for the same thing. Not knowing her way around, Midnight turned a wrong corner when she was caught up in her thoughts. She had no clue where she was, and once again she was all alone except for Hensley. The sun began to set, and she heard a noise. It was coming from the area behind her, so she turned around, and then got attacked by the pheonix. [[Well, she wasn't really attacked, the pheonix just lifted her up and began to fly to a near-by cave]] Midnight screamed andtried escaping but there was no use, the grip was too strong. She buried her face into Hensley's body, hopeing that she would still be alive.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Ready to enter the home, Saku noticed the appearance of an adept, which caused him to turn his glance towards the elemental user, and his approach towards the house. The girl with Saku turned to view what had attracted the glance of Saku and saw the adept as well. The oncoming adept seemed very observative due to his eyes scanning the surroundings of the house, or so Saku thought.

Saku motioned with a wave over his head to lure his attention from the house to him and said aloud, "Hello there, fellow Adept." Saku stopped and waited for the approaching adept. The young girl slowly staggered behind Saku quite shy about the stranger.

OOC: Heck.. that was a very short post... heh... sorry but I was out of ideas... ^^;

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • OOC: Umm who are you talking to? There are two of us, just to let you know..

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • "Well, i'm not completely sure that we can beat the phoenix but yea we would probably need some other people to help." Replied Jason after hearing what Midnight asked. After Midnight walked away, Jason waited to see what she was doing. Then out of no where, Jason saw the phoenix and it's claws was Midnight. Jason quickly reached for his bow and arrows. "Blizzard, Fallow th phoenix that way we know which way it goes." Blizzard nodded it's head and ran after the phoenix. Jason aimed for the phoenix's wings. ".......Now!" Jason let go of the bow and released the arrow. As the arrow flee through the air, it hit the phoenix in it's left wing. As the phoenix flailed, it finally released Midnight from it's claws. Jason ran after Midnight so he could break her fall. He lifted his hands to catch her. He Brok her fall but the impact of her falling, made Jason fall. "Um, do you think that maby you could get off so I can breath...please." Said Jason while gasping for air.

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    The last thing Midnight remembered was falling through the air, and then smacked the ground ontop of Jason. Sh rolled over as fast as she could, but she had strained a muscle in her lower back. "Woah! Thank you so so much, you saved my life!" She helped Jason up, smiled, and jumped on him. [A Hug] And then released him. "But I am sorry for landing on you so hard. But I also thank you for breaking my fall, I have no clue what state I would be in if I just hit the floor. "I have a queston, how big was this thing. I didn't get a good look at it, I was firghtened too much. Or perhaps were you as scared as I was?" Midight said with a smile. She let Hensley down and began to pet Blizzard, "You did a very nice job. Great job." She reached into her bag and got out two treats and fed them to Blizzard and Hensley. As Midnight was waiting on Jason's reply from being out of breath, and watched the sunset happily.

EDIT: Um, so are we just stoping this rp guys?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • OOC: Probably, I am not quite sure though, I mean, Mike isn't posting >.< I don't really know why, he hasn't been on the computer much this holiday, so it might have to, plus no1 else is really posting.... But we should get all the chars in the same place ASAP, that should help make it more active, i hope xD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    ((OOC: Sorry that I haven't been that active... I was on vacation, and then... Yeah... >_<))

Riyo turned his head to find red-eyed boy, seemingly older than he was. Behind him was a young girl, too shy to walk away from her 'safe' position. This guy... Riyo thought to himself. He slowly turned his body to face the two people. In a calm, quiet voice that almost could not be heard, he spoke to the other adept.
    "Hello."

In a sort of friendly gesture, Riyo lifted his hand, offering for both of them to shake hands. Riyo smiled. A smile that was so obviously fake, that it seemed real. It was the kind of smile that someone would do just after experiencing a terrible loss. But Riyo did not know this. He was just trying to be as friendly as he possibly could. He just wanted to make people feel comfortable around him. And as the silence grew bigger, almost like a black hole that needs to be filled. Riyo hesitated.
    "My name is Ri--Riyo Mitsuke. I'm a... Water adept from the village of Imil. In the North."

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • "Welcome Water Adept, Riyo Mitsuke. I know of your hometown well. Imil has produced many great Water Adepts in it's older ages." Saku said, grasping the hand and firmly gripped it. The girl was still too shy do advance. Saku wondered about Riyo's hesistant smile. "I'm a Fire Adept... though not originally from this town. My hometown... I've no memory of it but this town has provided me with a memory far more endearing than that one had." Saku slightly smiled and then scratched his head. "Shall we go in already?" Saku asked with a motioning hand as he reached for the doorknob.

OOC: Ack... Short post... i'll add some more after school...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back