• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The the Monster is Loose" - A Golden Sun RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    At just around 6 in the morning, Saku woke from his 6-hour sleep to begin his usually everyday training around Sol Sanctum. He would train for 6 hours, drop by the Psynergy Stone in the town plaza for psynergy restoration and help out the people around Vale for around 6 hours, then continue with his training for another 6 hours, follow by a 6-hour sleep. That was Saku's usual routine he always did. After closely checking his gear, Saku confirmed that everything was there, shifted his cape behind him, and stepped outside for his morning of training. As he closed the door behind him with a soft click, a few of the kids around town gathered around Saku, a few seeming as to follow him.

"Up so early again, Saku. Teach us how to fight." One of the boys said grinning. Some of the boys carried wooden swords while some of the girls held finely crafted staves.

"P-Please teach us some psynergy, Saku." one of the girls said with a shy look. Saku looked around and sighed because he knew they wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Alright. Let's take a walk up to Sol Sanctum and then pratice will start from there." Saku compromised. It's not that he didn't want to practice with the children but today was an important day for him. It was the day he first came to the village and he was determined to talk to the elders about his journey to uncover his past. Though he didn't want to leave, Saku decided he wanted to find out of his past while he honed his skills around the continent. However, he kept that thought behind him as he continued with something more pressing at the moment, training the kids.

Saku and the band of kids walked past the Great Healer's sanctum and approached Sol Sanctum. The path to Sol Sanctum had a slightly wide field for training. Saku lined up the boys, who were eager to learn sword combat, around a few of the wooden stakes Saku had placed about the previous day and the girls, who wanted to tap into their psynergy skills, around some of the grassless mounds of earth, which Saku blasted clear off with his fire psynergies. He started with the boys, teaching them different sword strokes, starting with slashing and the basic three angles of attack, horizontal slash, vertical slash, and diagonnal slash. As they practiced, Saku turned his attention to the girls and taught them to focus their mental energies to cast basic psynergies, starting with Flare and Aura. The kids improved after about 30 minutes to an hour of training, especially the girls and their psynergy usage. As it neared noon, Saku was intrigued of their endurance. Suddenly, a ear-deafening scream reached Saku's ears causing him to reach for his blades but without unsheathing them yet. Oddly, enough, the kids didn't seem to hear it. Saku decided to investigate the town plaza, or so he thinks the scream came from there.

"Kids, keep practicing. I'm going to go look around town." Saku said to some of the kids who nodded in understandance and went about their training. Saku placed his right hand near his blade of fire and walked casually towards the plaza without trying to alarm anyone around town. As he approached the high cliff which had stairs leading down towards the plaza, Saku spotted some strangers he had never seen before.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    It was already the next day, and Riyo had fallen asleep, curled up in the corner of his secret little cave. He yawned, outstretching his arms, and looked out, through the ice wall. It seemed that the blizzard had slowed down. He stood up and rubbed off the snow that clinged onto his body, while walking towards the wall of ice. He placed his gloved hand flat on it, and closed his eyes. All of a sudden, the ice cracked in the middle, and the pieces shrank away to the sides, like pizza slices slowly being dragged out simultaneously.

Once the opening to the cave was clear, a large amount of snow was heaved into it, and onto Riyo, by a strong gust of wind. He took a step outside, turned to where the wall of ice was, and raised his hand. A large pike of ice erupted from the ground, covering the cave opening once more. Then slowly, he made his way to the center of the village. Although the blizzard seemed to have died down, he was sure that there would be more later on. He had to make sure that everyone was fine.

"Why are you following me?" Riyo's voice sounds cold, and bored. A person was following him. A young man with brown hair, just around Riyo's age, appeared from a tree behind him.

"Wow, the elder's right. You are good!" the brown-haired boy, with a sly smile on his face. He slowly approached Riyo, as if he was a vicious animal. Once he was only a meter away, he held his hand out to Riyo. On it was a sheet of folded paper. "He told me to give this to you," he said. Riyo, calmly yet swiftly, picked up the paper. The brown-haired boy smiled, then ran away. Riyo looked at the piece of paper, then started to unfold it. Within it was a message, written in neat, wavy handwriting. It read:

Dear Riyo,

By the time you receive this letter, I will have gone from the village, to spread the news of the Phoenix to the Northern lands. I am sure that you are familiar with it. That it is the one causing all the blizzards in the village. Anyway, I have written this to tell you about your mission, the mission which could save the world. The mayor in the village of Vale is asking for the greatest adepts to gather there, in order to discuss about the Phoenix. As you should have realized by now, you are by far the greatest adept we have to offer.
    Your mission is to go to Vale, meet the other adepts, and together, try to stop the monstrosity that is the Phoenix. Do not worry about the village. The villagers will be able to take care of themselves.

May the power of Mercury guide you.

Mr. Touke​

Riyo now knew what he was to do. He knew his mission. He crumpled the sheet of paper, and walked away, to get ready for his journey to Vale.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    OOC: Well, since many of you are using 'pets' in this RP, i think i'll get one too, i hope its ok XD

IC: I woke up really early; it was still dark out. I awoke from a loud screech that seemed to come from right outside of my tent. I got dressed adn stepped outside only to notice a larger sized bat that was coloured green. "Huh, thats awkward" I murmured. The bat had flapped voer to ebside me and landed on my shoulder with a quieter, but still loud, screech. I noticed how slim adn weak lookign the bat was. I assumed it was famined. I went insdie my tent and found some fruit. I cut the apple into small pieces using slicing winds. The bat imediately flew down and started eating. I sighed and bent down beside the bat, "Hey, ya wanna come with me to kill a phoenix? I'm sure with you, it wouldn't be too hard." The bot appeared to nod, it was that or it was just trying to finish off the fruit. He bat finished up and flew back noto the shoulder and let out another shriek. "Ok ok, you name huh? Well, lets see, how about.. well wait, you a boy or a girl?" I asked with a bit of confusion and slight humour. The bat flew down to the flat abse on where the ten rested adn scrapped the ground and it made a letter "G". "Ok so your a girl eh? Well how bout' Kimichi? ((Yes yes, i ain't original, your point? XD))". The bat nodded and so i figured with a bat with me, and tis enaring morning, i deicded that i wouldn;t be able to go abck to sleep, so i packed away my tent and supplies adn headed abck down the mountain. "So, Kimichi, besides making those loud noises, can you do anything else?". The bat nodded and screeched agaain, "Hey, didn't I ask if you could do anything BUT shriek?" I sighed. I then looked up and saw cracks in the mountain and then boulder sstaretd to fall down- "Oh crap.." "Hey Kimichi, you brought me into this, nwo get me out!" The bat flew off my shoudler to avoid the boulder, "Darn you.." i yawned with great traces of tiredess flowing through my body. I guess i ahd to find a way out, oh ya, wind, DUH! I held out both my hands and slices of wind flew through the air and cut the boulder into littles shreds. Kimichi landed back no my shoulder and we headed back down the mountain towards Vale. By now, we were three quarters of the way down, and i could see the hidden village. Out of nowhere, i heard a random scream from the town square. I dashed down the last bit of the mountain and rushed towards to see what was wrong. I noticed two other boys that were lingering around the place probably also wondering what the noise was.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    He picked up a big brown pouch, and put the straps around his shoulders, like a backpack, tightened his belt, and the strap slung around his shoulder, straightened his clothes, pulled up his gloves and started to walk out of the village. The blizzard was still going, however it had become weaker than before. He took one step out of the village, and suddenly, he heard a shout coming from behind him. Riyo turned around to find the young girl, who he had helped the day before, running after him, waving her hands about in the air. She was wearing the same, thick clothing as before, except she had a thick, brown, slung over bag around her shoulder. She stopped right in front of Riyo, crouched down, and started to pant heavily. After a few moments of rest, she stood up. Just from her eyes, one could tell that she was angry.

"You were planning to leave… Without telling us!?" she shouted at the top of her voice. The sound seemed to echo through the mainly empty village. She stared directly into Riyo's calm eyes. She was so angry, that an aura of warmth was emitting from her body. Steam seemed to be pouring from the top of her head. Then suddenly, her anger just disappeared, and she said, "Anyway… Here. Take this," she fished out something covered in a white cloth out of her bag. Riyo held it, and stared at it for a moment. It was warm to the touch. He placed it in his bag. But when he looked up, the girl was gone. He shrugged, and walked away from the village, into the cold, snow-covered plains of the North.

Riyo traversed over the snowy land in a short amount of time, and with only a few minor injuries. The monsters he had fought almost stood no chance against his fighting style. Within 3 hours of leaving the village, he had already reached the cave which led to Vale. Once he had reached the end, a wave of heat hit him in the face like a nice warm shower. He pulled down the cloth that covered his mouth, and continued his walk to Vale. He knew he was close by.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Hehehehehe... Guess I'll take the initiative. ^^;

IC:
    Saku descended the steps connected to the side of the cliff. Still suspicious of where the unusual scream came from, Saku walked about town observing around him. Some people heard the voice but didn't know where it came from. Others were too busy with other things to worry about a scream. As Saku wandered around a bit, he noticed a young girl laying on the ground by a different path leading to the stairs that the locals don't use. She seemed to had tripped over something and broke her ankle or so Saku thought due to a sprain on her ankle that was slightly covered by the young girl's dress. Saku approached her and gently, laid her head on his upper arm for support as he tried to rouse her. As he did though, he slightly blushed because she was quite cute to him with her soft skin, gentle face, and innocent expression as she was unconcious.

"A-Are you okay?" Saku asked softly trying to wake her but not in a loud rude way. He slightly shook her by the shoulder. After Saku stopped and waited a moment, she started to regain concious. Her eyes had a crystal blue brilliance as the sunlight hit them and that made Saku blushed just a little bit more while he tried to keep it at a minimum. The girl stared at the face that looked down on her and was slightly surprised. She gathered herself up and as she stood before Saku, a little wobbly from her twisted ankle, and she bowed down once to him.

"Ah... I-I'm so sorry to had bothered you." the girl said shyly. She placed both of her hands together in front of her as she constantly looked at Saku and then the ground whenever he looked back.

"Oh... Well... It's alright... I was worried why someone would be laying on the ground. I-It's good to know y-you're doing fine. By the way, my name is Saku. Saku Flarefang." Saku said to the girl. He wanted to offer a hand to shake but he remembered that girls don't hand shake as much as men do between greetings(fact is he was never taught how to talk to a girl ^_^).

"Ah... N-nice to meet you, Saku. My name... I... I don't remember my name..." She replied and suddenly went silent. Saku was quite surprised at her reply but didn't want to worry her about small things.

"It's fine. I won't be persistent about asking for your name." Saku said and flashed a calm smile. The girl gave Saku a smile of thanks.

Hah. Very slick there, you. came a telepathic voice to Saku's mind. Don't even try it. You have no charms, I'll give you that. the voice said with a chuckle at the end.
    Kyo... keep quiet you... It's not like YOU know how to talk to a girl... Saku bounced back at the voice, who was Kyo DevilFang, his darker self.
    Keep your remarks to yourself, boy... you've no idea... ehehehe... Saku wasn't impressed or worried because he had total control of his body as of the time being.

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Although it was warmer, the wind blew sharply on Riyo's face. It was like a flurry of hot knives just almost touching, and cutting his flesh. He stopped walking, and jumped on a high rock nearby. He looked around, finding only a sea of waving green grass, dotted with trees and rocks, with a yellow dirt path cutting though the center of the field, leading towards a village in the distance. Behind the village, and all around the field, was a barrier of brown mountains, faded away by white, translucent clouds. He sighed, sat on the rock, and opened his brown bag. He picked up the piece of bread wrapped in a white cloth, placed it on his lap, and slowly peeled the cloth off. The smell of the pastry almost made Riyo's mouth water. He lifted the bread up to his open, hungry mouth, and took a big bite out of it. The warm sensation spread around his mouth, whilst he chewed the piece of bread. It was one of the best thing's he's eaten for a while. Back in Imil, the only thing he could eat was frozen, or if he was lucky, cold liquid soup with unknown ingredients.

After he had finished eating, he looked down on his lap to find fragments of bread left. He wrapped the cloth around them, placed the whole thing in his bag and slung the bag over his shoulder. Riyo jumped off the rock, and continued his walk down the yellow dirt path, towards the village of Vale. It was close, as in he had walked more than halfway of the path from Imil to Vale, but it still seemed quite far. Suddenly, a monster appeared infront of Riyo, seemingly out of nowhere. He quickly unsheathed his light-weight blade, and got ready for combat. It looked like a weak monster, so he would not need to use any Psynergy. The monster lunged at him. Riyo barely dodged the attack, getting a small scratch on his shoulder. He dug his foot onto the ground, and leapt straight at the monster. He cut the monster sideways, and it fell on its back. The monster scurried away. Riyo patted the dirt off his shoulder, as if to say that it was an easy battle.

Moments later, he found himself infront of Vale. It was getting darker, and the sun had begun to set. Riyo saw the sun setting behind the ever distant mountains. He took a step inside the village. He felt a strange aura within the village, as if he was meant to be here, as if it was his destiny. The people around smiled at him. One child ran up to him, looking up with shining eyes.

"Welcome to Vale, mister!" The little girl held up a flower. He somehow felt embarrassed as he was called mister, even though he was only 14... He picked up the flower with a slight smile on his face. He knelt down, so that he was on eye-level with the girl, and inserted his hand into his pocket. Having nothing els to give her, he pulled out the black stone he had used to make a fire. He handed it over to her. Her eyes seemed to have become even shinier as she ran around, shouting, "I have a shiny black rock-thing!"

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    OOC:OOPs soory. Sorry if this post isn't that big, when it hits 11:00 my brain goes :P

IC:As Jason reached the spot where he herd the noise he noticed a girl, and in her hand was a dog, then the dog jumped out of her hand and ran towards Blizzard. After hearing her apolegy Jason smiled back and replied. "Oh no, it's ok, I just thought that someone was hurt. Oh well. Well um nice to meet you but i'm on this quest and I don't have much time for long rest stops, I am going to sleep here for tonight then I have to leave. You see, i'm looking for the phoenix that has been terrorizing villages and I don't really have much time." As Jason began to walk towards an inn he turned back around. "Oh sorry but I never got your name, what is it?"

xcutedivisionx

[[Pair :: Charizard_maa]]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    OOC: Lol, its ok. Thanks.

IC: "Really? I thought someone was in trouble also, but I guess not." Midnight begna rubbing her neck because it was itching her. She began to listen to what the boy had begun talking about, and she was astonished. "Oh my...you are questing for the exact same thing that I am." She began to look around with her eyes open wide. "Wow, I never thought that I would ever meet anyone trying the same things as I am..." She watched as the boy had starting walking off, and Midnight thought that she did something or said something to drive him away. But then he quickly turned around, and asked for her name. "Oh, um, my name is Midnight. What is yours?" She asked politely with a nice smile on her face.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Riyo half smiled because of the silliness of the excitement of the girl from recieving the rock. I guess the strangest things can make people happy... he thought to himself. He saw the girl holding the rock up high, as if it were a trophy. Other children soon gathered around her, curious as to what the excitement was about. They formed a little circle, and sat down on a patch of grass. Riyo slowly approched them, intrigued. The girl who had recieved the rock held it up high with both of her hands. A series of "ooh's" and "aah's" poured out. And then, she passed on to the person to her left, a boy the same age as her with deep black hair, almost as black as the rock. He stared at it, rubbing his hands on it. And then he passed it on to the person on his left. It was like a little community of 'rock passing'. Then all the children looked at him. The child who was currently holding the rock held it up to him, as if offering it. Riyo shook his head, and slowly pushed the rock away. The child smiled and Riyo smiled back at him.

"You are Riyo, from Imil, yes?" said someone, whilst tapping on the Mercury adept's shoulder. Riyo stood up, and turned around. There, behind him was a young man, just taller than Riyo, with deep black hair, and brown eyes. Riyo nodded to answer his question.

"Brother!" said the young boy with black hair sitting in the circle. The young man smiled at him, crouched down, and patted his little brother on the head. He stood back up, and looked directly at Riyo.

"You are here to visit the mayor of our village, no?" Riyo nodded.
    "Right then, come this way." The young man said, while walking away. Riyo obediently followed. He looked back to see all the children smiling and waving at him. Riyo waved back. He turned forward, and continued to follow the young man.
    "Those children... Are amused by the strangest things." Riyo said. He had finally spoken.
    "Yes. It's most probably because they have nothing else better to do," The young man replied. "We've tried our best to keep them entertained, but it's getting harder and harder. Ever since the Phoenix came, they became interested in everything outside the village... So anything or anyone who comes in through those gates is, well, interesting, for them..."

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    "Oh, so your name is Midnight, cool. My name is Jason and this is Blizzard and once again, nice to meet you." As Jason started to walk away again, he turned around once more and asked. "Hey, since we are both looking for the phoenix, maby we should travel together. That way, once we find the phoenix, it will be much easier to defeat it." Well, i'll give you some time to think about it and while you do, i'm going to be in that inn over there." Jason then pointed to the right of Midnight. "Ok, well see you later." As Jason walked away, he waved. Once Jason walked into the inn, he asked the woman at the front desk if he could have a room for just tonight. "Just one night, Are you on some type of journey?" The lady asked. "Actually yes, you see i'm looking for the phoenix." "Well why would you come here to look for it?" "Um, i'd rather not say, it might frighten you." "Oh well ok, you are going to be in room number seventeen, and here are the keys. Have a good stay." "I'm sure I will." Replied Jason while walking to his room. When Jason entered his room he noticed that it was pretty decent. "wow, cool, not to good and not to bad...I like it." He said while dropping his things onto the bed. He then sat down in a chair and pulled out a map which showed the villages that the phoenix had destroyed. "Ok, if it hit this place, then that one, then this one then it should hit this place next." Said Jason while stressing the word should. "Ok, I have to get ready, I wonder if this place sells arrows?" Jason then looked out the window and tried to find a weapon shop but couldn't find any. "Well might as well just look tomorrow morning before I leave." Jason then laid down on the bed and began to sleep. "Good night Blizz- Blizzard." Blizzard laid down next to the bed and closed his eyes.

Ullion

Years
    Korinku;2309931" said:
    Just one night, Are you on some type of journey?" The lady asked. "Actually yes, you see i'm looking for the phoenix." "Well why would you come here to look for it?" "Um, i'd rather not say, it might frighten you." "Oh well ok,

OOC: Why would you say " Um, i'd rather not say, it might frighten you", wouldn't that just tell the innkeeper exactly what your thinking... adn she wouldn't rely with just "Oh well ok" XD srry for ebin harsh.. tis just kinda far from realistic (in a sense of common sense..)

IC: I noticed a freidnly person helping out a little girl-the one had screamed. After saving her, soemthing awkard happened, and i felt soemthing strange about him. It was awkard, i don't know how to explain it, but i think he may ahve some sort of mental condition. Anywyas, i wandered aroudn for a while, and noitced an adept that appeared to be from Imil. He had headed off towards somewhere with another person. I ran up to him and asked, "Hey, your from Imil, that means your a mercury adept right, and lemme guess, your here to help against the phoenix, right?"

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    OOC: Gosh... I feel like making that girl into a permanent character... ^^; but I have my limits... i think... oh well... On to the mayor's house!!!! ...for me at least :P Heh...

IC:
    After reviewing what the girl had told Saku, she was apparently headed towards the mayor's house. Saku did notice a strange thing about the girl. Her clothes... weren't from this town. Saku was thinking about going to go to the mayor's house as well and decided to escort her as he went. Glancing around him, there was nothing for him to help aid the girl on their way to the mayor's house, which was located quite high on the mountain. Slightly embarrassed, Saku crouched down in front of her.

"Uh... well... since there is no other way to take you up there with your sprained ankle... I.. uh... I think I'll have to carry you on my... uh... my back." He said with a red face. The girl herself issued the same expression when hearing what Saku had said but she nodded with understandance. She wobbly took a step and wrapped her arms around Saku's neck and clasped them together just under his neck but not too close as to choke him. Saku, still flushing red, slowly got up, leaned forward a little, and started upwards towards the mayor's house with the girl on his back.

She was extremely light, well to him at least, and made the trip up easy for Saku. As they progressed up, Saku saw some of the new strangers ,one went into the inn, while the others... he did not know. When they reached the home that was slightly larger than all the rest and sat on its own close to a cliff, Saku slowly crouched down to let the girl off. She stepped onto the soft mound below and stood on her own before Saku offered his arm to her, which she took gratefully.

How sweet... Maybe in your dreams... hehehe... you won't succeed boy... Kyo shot at Saku. Saku ignored it.

"So... Shall we go in?" Saku asked the girl.

What else are you gonna do? Stand and talk?!? Imbecile... Shall I come out and show you what a real man does? Saku ignored Kyo once more.

"Yes. I'm sorry to have troubled you so." She replied and bowed once.

"It's fine. I was going to meet the mayor as well so... not trouble meant." Saku gently smiled.

Last edited:

xcutedivisionx

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Midnight smiled, and followed along with the conversation. "Nice to meet you too. You actually, if you don't mind me saying, a very nice name. It is one of my favorites." She continued to think of what to say next, trying not to say anything offensive. "Um, sure! That would be great! It should be much easier this way, well, hopefully." She said giving Jason a big smile, but then noticing he had already walked into the INN. Midnight sighed, and followed him. She found him there speaking to a nice woman and listened to him explain everything. He then walked away to his room. Midnight asked the woman if she could have a room too just for the night, and took Hensley and went to her room. She went to bed and for a couple moments, stared at the ceiling happy that she has possibly found a new friend. She kissed Hensley goodnight and rooled over falling asleep.

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
    OOC: *is lost* where are we??

It was several days since I had gotten my last order of candy(my last post) so I decided to get another, then again, that jawbreaker wasn't gone, so I guess I coudl finish it off....Yea, I could go a bit longer, atleast now it was golf-ball sized. I took it and its baggie and put it in my pocket, walking out with my daggers at my side. It was usual for me to carry these, incase I was attacked, unlikely, but it could happen. I walked around and desided to go anyways. "Hey" I said, entering the shop. "Ill get my usual order and a few more of thos jawbreakers" I said ""Ok, he said, getting it together "Thattle be 3 bucks" He said, smiling and holding out the bag. "Thanks" I replied, handing him the money and taking it, waving. "See ya later, I guess I'm finnaly goin out on that 'adventure' ive been talking about for the last few years" I said "Well, good luck to ya, shame to lose my best customer, but I guess I'll see ya round later" He said, wipin a tear away. "Dont worry, I'll send ya orders through teh mail and include the money, that way you can send them to the return adress." I said

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    "You know about… the Phoenix?"
    Riyo's voice was filled with curiosity. He stopped walking, and turned to face the person who spoke to him. The person was taller than he was, and looked one year older. The young man with black hair, that he was following, had stopped walking aswell, and turned to Riyo. He looked at him in a way that he was urging for them to move on. Riyo looked at him calmly, and told him through his eyes to move on alone. The man understood, and walked away, so that only he and the person with yellow-spiked hair were left alone. Time seemed to have stopped for him, as he stared at the other person's eyes, although he could see other people around them moving past the two.

"You are an adept as well, no?" Riyo said slowly to the yellow-haired person. It was just a guess, but somehow, Riyo knew he was right. "And yes. I am a Mercury Adept from Imil who has come here about the Phoenix," he looked away for a second, then looked straight back into the yellow-haired person's eyes, whilst raising his hand towards him. "My name is… Riyo. Riyo Mitsuke. And my I know who you are?" he said questioningly. This person somewhat, interested him.

Ullion

Years
    "Ya, my name is Ace. I'm a wind adept, from Contigo." I shook Riyo's ahdn then nodded. I don't know why, but I always nodded, it just seemed, necessary to me. I noticed that the man Riyo had followed was in some form of a rush, so i decided just to let Riyo go on, well I had figured i may ahs well follow him since we both needed to go to the Mayor's house. (It might be elders, oh well, sorry =P) "Well, lets head up, ok? I mean, we are going to the same place-right?" I sighed. I never talked with enthusiasm, so i had figured that people would think i was boring- which i was. But most people nowadays aren't adepts. I looked around, even here, in Vale, there are so few adepts. By now, i lsot sight of the weird kid who seemed to have a mental condition, or something to that effect. I started walking up the stairs towards the mayor's house. The stairs were logs, cracked and slightly rotting, "I guess this palce ahsn't been touched-up for a while." I murmered to myself quietly. I didn't know why, but i always seemed to pick out flaws in stuff, then again, i thought of myself as an observant kind of person.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    As the next day arrived, Jason got out of bed and began to get ready to leave this place. "I wonder if midnight is going with me, maby I should wait at the front of this INN." Jason picked up his things and started to head out of the room with Blizzard behind him. As he walked up to the front desk, he handed the woman his room key. "Oh so I guess the Phoenix didn't come here?" Asked the woman. "Yea, I would of thought that it would hit here but I guess the phoenix is hitting places at random." "Well good luck on your journey." Said the woman while waving as Jason walked away. Once Jason got outside, he looked around and started to wait for his new friend, Midnight. "I hope she comes." Blizzard then started to sniff around. Without Jason knowing, Blizzard started to walk back into the INN while sniffing the floor. It seemed that he picked up the sent from Midnight's dog. As Blizzard walked down the hallways, he came to a room and started clawing at the door. Jason was still outside waiting, then he looked and finally noticed that Blizzard was gone. "Blizzard!" Jason started walking around looking for Blizzard. "Where did you go Blizzard?" Jason stopped and figured that if Blizzard was going to come back, he would return to where he was before. Jason then headed back to his previous location and hoped for Blizzard's return.

xcutedivisionx

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2007
    Midnight awoke to a scratching noise on her door. She though it was Hensley saying that she needed to use the restroom, but then noticed she waas sound asleep on her lap. Midnight carefully got up and cracked the door open, and noticed it was that wolf that was with Jason. She smiled and let him in, and closed the door. "Well hello there Blizzard! What are you doing here?" Blizzard ran to the window and howled while looking out the window. Midnight looked out and saw Jason ready to go but searching for Blizzard. "Oh, I see. Do you want me to come with you?" She said, and the wolf howled happily. So Midnight got ready andpacked her things, and held Hensley in her arms. She approached the woman at the front desk and gave her the room key and smiled, and walked out. "Hey! Blizzard cam and got me from my room! I didn't think you were gonna be here still." Midnight said smiling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back