• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5 Strongest Pokemon(not stats)

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2019
    Hello guys, I have seen many "strongest pokemon videos" and I'd like to post my own opinion.
    1. Arceus: He single handily created the universe and could just as easily destroy it. He has shown his strength. He beat Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina to their knees by himself in the Jewel of Life. If he had all his plates, he would be completely immune to any attacks. You can't beat something you can't hit. Need I say more?
    2. Hoopa: He can control any pokemon and summon them as he pleases. In the movie, "Hoopa and the Clash of Ages" Hoopa's hatred(which is only a part of Hoopa) summoned multiple legendary pokemon and put them under his command.
    3. Mega Rayquaza: He is already known as one of the strongest pokemon in the games, but we're not gonna count that here. In the Hoopa movie, he, along with Mega Latios and Mega Latias, were able to fend off Hoopa and his army of legendaries. Rayquaza was the main pokemon when it came to defending Ash and the others. He was able to block multiple attacks from multiple legendary pokemon continuously as he used twister.
    4. Primal Kyogre: He is known as one of the strongest pokemon and has shown time and time again he can destroy this world. If he wasn't stopped by Rayquaza, the world would have been crushed by him, as I believe he's stronger than Groudon. He creates mass oceans and could easily flood all the land.
    5. Giratina: He is the counterpart to Arceus, being the pokemon that destroys instead of creating. He owns a world, and is able to manipulate our world inside his. He can be invulnerable in his world and can dish out damage to the pokemon universe. He also can beat Dialga and Palkia, which isn't an easy feat.
    I hope you enjoyed my list. If you disagree post your list in the comments! :)

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • Hello guys, I have seen many "strongest pokemon videos" and I'd like to post my own opinion.
    1. Arceus: He single handily created the universe and could just as easily destroy it. He has shown his strength. He beat Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina to their knees by himself in the Jewel of Life. If he had all his plates, he would be completely immune to any attacks. You can't beat something you can't hit. Need I say more?
    2. Hoopa: He can control any pokemon and summon them as he pleases. In the movie, "Hoopa and the Clash of Ages" Hoopa's hatred(which is only a part of Hoopa) summoned multiple legendary pokemon and put them under his command.
    3. Mega Rayquaza: He is already known as one of the strongest pokemon in the games, but we're not gonna count that here. In the Hoopa movie, he, along with Mega Latios and Mega Latias, were able to fend off Hoopa and his army of legendaries. Rayquaza was the main pokemon when it came to defending Ash and the others. He was able to block multiple attacks from multiple legendary pokemon continuously as he used twister.
    4. Primal Kyogre: He is known as one of the strongest pokemon and has shown time and time again he can destroy this world. If he wasn't stopped by Rayquaza, the world would have been crushed by him, as I believe he's stronger than Groudon. He creates mass oceans and could easily flood all the land.
    5. Giratina: He is the counterpart to Arceus, being the pokemon that destroys instead of creating. He owns a world, and is able to manipulate our world inside his. He can be invulnerable in his world and can dish out damage to the pokemon universe. He also can beat Dialga and Palkia, which isn't an easy feat.
    I hope you enjoyed my list. If you disagree post your list in the comments! :)

I support your opinion since it's almost always legendary pokemon who are the most powerful.

But I want to tell you something.

Even the strongest Pokémon can still be caught by a ten year old kid.

And the strongest Pokémon are still an ant to the strongest digimon. (I feel a need to bring up digimon whenever someone talks about how powerful Pokémon are)

Years
  • And the strongest Pokémon are still an ant to the strongest digimon. (I feel a need to bring up digimon whenever someone talks about how powerful Pokémon are)

This thread has nothing to do with digimon so I'd really appreciate it if you don't bring them up, thus derailing the thread. Thanks.

as far as most powerful Pokemon go, I also share the view of Mega Ray being one of the more stronger ones.

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • This thread has nothing to do with digimon so I'd really appreciate it if you don't bring them up, thus derailing the thread. Thanks.

as far as most powerful Pokemon go, I also share the view of Mega Ray being one of the more stronger ones.

You forgot to bring up mewtwo as one of the strongest.

It's hard to beat someone who can turn your brain into mush, control your mind, and generate a storm that can wipe life off of the planet.

w1f1pa55w0rd

Ho-oh-oh
    Years
  • Okay, in terms of lore and common sense (and godliness),
    1. Arceus: He's god. He literally created everything, and he should be able to destroy everything too.
    2. Giratina: He's the counterpart to god. He's the devil himself. He should be the only one to match the strength of Arceus
    3. Dialga and Palkia: They control space and time. They should also be considered "godly."
    4: Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf: The lake trio might be an unexpected choice, but according to the lore, they can control Dialga and Palkia when they get angry.
    5. Mega Rayquaza: He can quite literally destroy meteors, and control the aspects of the land and the sea. 'Nuff said.

(I know I keep saying 'he' to describe the pokemon, but I'm not comfortable constantly referring to Pokemon as 'it,' so bear with me)

Back