• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joining the pokecommunity forums with ambitions

Years
  • Hello,

This is my first post on this forum :)

However I have been around here for maybe 10 years? I always came here to get information about fangames and romhacks.

Today I decided to create an account because it's my turn to create a fangame and I wanted to join this community. I already have experience with this because I made a fangame 5 years ago but it was in french (with the PSP kit for RMXP). I had a demo with the 3 first gyms but I never published it online because I thought it was bad and hated the engine.

Now that you know that I speak french I would like to specify that i'm not french, but I'm from Belgium. I speak both dutch and french and i'm sorry because my english isn't perfect! I'm also 23 years old, I'm a second year programming student aaaaaand I love pokémon.

I started playing Pokémon with Pokémon Blue on the gbc and didn't miss a single generation since then. My favourite generation is 4 and my least favourite is 6. Also be carefull because I'm a shill (I'm hyped for gen 8). I also played a ton of romhacks and fangames, my favourites being Pokémon Zeta&Omicron and Pokémon Prism. If you also play non-official games I hope we will meet again in those forums.

Today I have a ton of ideas for a new Pokémon game, So I want to make one. Actually I want to make one since I discovered pokémon, I legit made one on paper when I was a kid lol. I'm not sure if it will be a fangame or romhack that I'll make (anyone knows where I can discuss this?). I know it takes a lot of time but usually when I create something I make it the best I can.

Thanks to whoever decided to read this o_O

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! I can understand you just fine :D
    Gen 4 is also my favorite generation as well. I'm hoping we get remakes soon. We have many resources available to aide you in your ROM Hacking journey. Enjoy your stay, and good luck with you game!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Xolam! I'm glad you decided to stop lurking and finally join the community! While there's lots of good conversation and hacking resources to be found here, it's even more rewarding when you can have one-on-one conversations with those game devs. Plus! You can probably find lots of other sections you can enjoy around these parts! So I hope you decide to stick around and you have a very sincere welcome from myself and the rest of the community. n_n;

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Hiii welcome to Pokecommunity, i also like Gen IV the most. I hope you can enjoy being here, through making your fangame or enjoying other sections of this community. Wish you all the best on the fangame/ romhack ^^

Years
  • Hi there!! Welcome to the forums :D Gen 4 is the best gen. Great taste!! Our ROM Hacking & Fan Game communities are pretty great - best of luck with whatever project you decide to start!

Back