• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fan Art Event [Get-Together 2010]

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
Thanks again for the banner. It forced me to make a new signature, so it was double the fun. XD

It was fun to participate, even if I was only not-busy for one day. I'll be looking forward to next year. :P

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I have distributed the emblems. Sincerely, thank you all for participating!

If I happen to skip you or incorrectly reward you, contact me immediately.

Shuichixryuichi, as you placed first and second, if you want both emblems, do ask me.

Aragornbird, as you placed first twice, if you want the emblem twice, I can honor that.

Other aspiring artists, if you are ever upset that you did not place/win, please do not be bitter about it. First, this Get Together revolves around everyone having fun and meeting new people with similar interest, i.e. getting together, not everyone winning. Second, there is always next year, and perhaps this event shall have different hosts. Third, much to my dismay, I cannot please everyone, so at least enjoy the rest that the ever-so-amazing PokéCommunity forum has to offer. My apologies~

That about wraps up this event... Hoorah for the 2010 Get-Out message.

Dahlia411

That Crazy Video Gamer Girl
Years
Thanks again for making my first Get-Together special
Hopefully we'll se you all next year!!
If I missed you with handing out the banners please pm me!!!
Thanks so much and havea good year!

Jrx

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2014
Thanks, this was really fun! And having as awesome Judge as Dahlia411 was brilliant! :33

Back