• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fan Art Event [Get-Together 2010]

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I'm pretty sure that's the final judgement, yup. I'm glad I managed to get the third position in realism. But seriously, even though my scizor might've lacked in the originality (due to the fact that the pose was the same as the official artwork), I'm pretty sure it looked okay. The other two criterion were kinda satisfied, really. Not that it matters now, anyways. It's just that I'm a little curious..

Anyways, congratulations, guys!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 28, 2012
    Prizes

Here are the prizes to be given!

First Place
    scaled.php

Over the Rainbow
    Congratulations, you reached the top! (Placed first in PC's Get-Together 2010 Fan Art Contest)

Second Place
    scaled.php

Up!
    Congratulations, you're good enough to reach the top! (Placed second in PC's Get-Together 2010 Fan Art Contest)

Third Place
    scaled.php

Sharp Mixer
    Congratulations, you mixed the colors well! (Placed third in PC's Get-Together 2010 Fan Art Contest)

Participating
    scaled.php

I Love Crayons
    Thank you for participating in PC's Get-Together 2010 Fan Art Contest! Better luck next time.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • You messed up the code, faline. XD;

Anyways, I think I actually like the third emblem more than the first. So, no problem. XD;

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I placed third in day 4 :O. That's suprising considering there were some good ones. Well I'm glad I entered this contest. It was fun and really got me back more. I really thank the hosts/judges for putting together this event.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Oh cool congratulations to the winners. ^_^
    Guess I have to better luck next time xD;

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you hosts for this contest! It was really fun, I just wished I wasn't so busy so I could have entered more. Good job to all the participants too!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    ahhh

third? nice. there were alot of nice entries, specially for the realism competition DD8

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS OUO

Dahlia411

That Crazy Video Gamer Girl
    Years
  • Aww, thanks guys!! Thanks for making my first Get Together special!! :)

B.T.W. Did the banners appear in the Award PM for you guys to copy and paste?

If any of the winners did not get a banner please let me know!!

I want to make the days of the paricipants who didn't win, so I'm going to make a banner for their forum sigs too :)
    I'll send it to all of you

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I forgot to say thank you D:

Thank you Hosters for Putting so much effort into this, to make it fun and enjoyable for everyone. I enjoyed every last bit of it :3

and Congratulations to all the participants too!

NovaStar

Team Malachite Spriter
    Years
  • Thanks for hosting the event guys it was really fun to participate in. Congrats to aragorn, shuichixryuichi and to the other winners; I'm really looking forward to the next Get-Together.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Yeah it was great, I really look forward to the next year get together too, kudos to all u guys. Oh and congrats to all the winners :D

Back