• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA i made these possible

Years
  • What's the best song by Fleetwood Mac not from Rumours?

Was there anything from you education that you thought you'd never need to know or use at the time which you still feel the same about?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Is there anyone you can look up to?

Pika Pika :chu:

Eh.... I've never been one for role models or the like. There are people I respect, but not necessarily want to emulate.

What did you do on the 12th November 2007?

Uh..... would have probably been in my room playing on my ps2... Jak 3? Such a beautiful game <3

who would you rather out of

christos, marz and chase

marz is a v attractive man but he would have to bottom for sheer practicality - if he can agree to that condition then we're in business

Do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?

Indoors! I'm very materialistic and introverted and just want the comfortability of familiar environments, lol. That being said, I like to go for a walk when it is raining because there is very little that can calm me like feeling the rain drench me, lol.

What's the most prettiest name you know?

Lorelei! Always been the name I wanted to give my daughter, if I ever deigned to procreate or raise a child.

What's the best song by Fleetwood Mac not from Rumours?

uh.... Sara? I can't say that I have listened to Fleetwood Mac extensively so I have a pretty pedestrian answer, lol.

Was there anything from you education that you thought you'd never need to know or use at the time which you still feel the same about?

I have forgotten how to do basically anything in math that wasn't essential, but again, that's a pretty pedestrian answer that applies to most people, lol. So when thinking about it, there's a significant amount of chemistry and physics that I learned that I have yet to find a use for, or have been challenged enough that I regret not having a more secure grasp on such fields. At most, their use has extended to being quiz show answers that even with the most brilliant education I was unlikely to understand, lol.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Eh.... I've never been one for role models or the like. There are people I respect, but not necessarily want to emulate.
    I actually meant that literally :P, as in have you met someone taller than you?

Also, what according to you are the advantages/disadvantages of being tall?

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Favourite video game console? Favourite movie of all time?

uhhhhhh.... in terms of sheer versatility and legendary catalogue, gotta be the ps2
    as for movie, way too hard to nail down. i always tell people to watch showgirls, however :)

I noticed you recently passed 9 years as a member here. What were your best memories of PC?

as far as i'm concerned nothing i did before 2016 existed

I actually meant that literally :P, as in have you met someone taller than you?

yes and i'm sure many times since the anecdote i'm about to mention but god
    in 2014 there was this guy i was taking a class with at uni and he was literally 7'2..... it freaked me the FUCK out

Also, what according to you are the advantages/disadvantages of being tall?

a statistically earlier death is in my favour as why the hell would i want to be old for longer

Back