• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What if you woke up in Unova one day?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Remaking an older one of mine C:

So let's imagine your life suddenly became Mystery Dungeon-esque, and you woke up in Unova (B/W or BW/W2's Unova) suddenly! With this in mind, would you want to go back to human reality straight away, or explore the region? Where would you go? Who would you see? Would you try and track down Plasma, knowing they exist? Would you... stay? Discuss this totally wonderful hypothetical!

Years
  • I would definitely stay in Unova, it would be so cool and has actually become one of my favourite regions over time. I dunno if I could take on the whole of Team Plasma though, although I'd probably get drawn into it, I would just love going on adventures with my Pokemon tbh.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I would definitely stay in Unova, it would be so cool and has actually become one of my favourite regions over time. I dunno if I could take on the whole of Team Plasma though, although I'd probably get drawn into it, I would just love going on adventures with my Pokemon tbh.

YAY you want to live in Unova, where would you hang out the most? :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I'd probably start crying (these are happiness tears, for the record). Look for N, Colress, Cheren. Eat at the Striaton Café on a daily basis. Pet all the Pokémon. Learn how to play the keytar from the guy in Opelucid City. Visit the Battle Subway. Get Elesa's autograph. Cry some more. Just typical things.

Whitlea

Whiteleaf
    Years
  • I would love to live/stay in Castelia City!! I live in a small town but have always wanted to go somewhere like Manhattan. There's some awesome artwork of Castelia City, like the one on its Bulbapedia page. It looks sooo good and I loved visiting it in White/White 2!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    It sounds great but let's be honest, I'd probably wake to find myself mid-way through being mauled to death by one of the swarms of hundreds of ravenous Patrat released by Team Plasma Grunts after the defeat of Ghetsis that have caused an ecological disaster and turned Unova into the pokémon world's first Dust Bowl.

Years
  • You know mans picking up a snivy and taking down the champion. Team Plasma's Patrats gonna feel the HEAT fam. Might grab a Krookodile too, those things don't take Ls from anybody.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Oh, I'd so want to explore Unova for a good while! Castelia City, Nimbasa City, Nacrene City, and Virbank City are the main places I'd like to see amongst many others.

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • i'd hightail it to castelia or virbank depending on which part of the region i was in. so i could catch the first boat to sinnoh, my favorite region

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    i'd hightail it to castelia or virbank depending on which part of the region i was in. so i could catch the first boat to sinnoh, my favorite region

Boats aren't working and you either go back to the human world or explore Unova. What do you do??

...I mean you could always find a Zoroark and summon a Celebi or something if you REALLY wanna travel but...

Back