• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Twilight@ what's delay? And how do i know what it is? :]
    :)

http://www.smogon.com/ingame/rng/dpp_rng_part2
    Delay is approximately 60 x number of seconds from the 1995-2009 GAME FREAK whatever screen to the moment you Press A on the Continue screen to enter the game world.

You calibrate to figure out your average delay on your particular game.

It depends on which version you use... However, the basic calibration method is: Save game in grass, synchronize DS clock with external clock (or simply be aware of your exact DS time/date), start game, press A quickly to get through the main title screen, catch a wild Pokemon, find its nature+IVs, enter nature+IVS and date+time into RNG Reporter to find initial seed, revealing you your delay (and your seconds, which always helps)...

Additional information about delay from smogon
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hiiii everybody ^^....can someone help me evolve my electabuzz pleasssee :)...i would love yu foreverrr

Syndromes right btw -_-....halo...is just totally BA

Last edited:

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • hello :D *waves*

okay peoples,
    im aiming for a adamant huger power marill,
    i probably wont get it,

and i dont think i shoulda opened a trade thread :P
    oh wellz ^-^

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • i think i shoulda got more shinies too,
    i was thinking of putting my events on there,
    would that be a good idea :P ?

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Yeah i learned there are only a few events people care about on here. Wish, And Anything new like worlds crobat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back