• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Howdy!

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2017
    Hi all! Couple of my friends recommended this site to me, and for all the dozens of hours I've sunk into Pokemon, I've actually been pretty uninvested from the fandom! Also, I saw that it's got a huge RP section, so that's a plus. Glad to be here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi all! Couple of my friends recommended this site to me, and for all the dozens of hours I've sunk into Pokemon, I've actually been pretty uninvested from the fandom! Also, I saw that it's got a huge RP section, so that's a plus. Glad to be here!

Hi there. <33 Glad you could join us! Yeah, we do have a great RP section, which I happen to visit often so maybe we'll be able to see each other around there sometime! Still, welcome to the forums, and I hope you have fun! Have a good night~

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2017
    Listen, if I see anyone with a sick icon and signature from Yona of the Dawn I know without a doubt they're fly as heck. I'll be there, count on it.

Also, I think my fave pokemon game is a big tie between Sun and Moon and ORAS. I haven't played Explorers of Sky yet, though, which I keep hearing is the bomb diggity.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi all! Couple of my friends recommended this site to me, and for all the dozens of hours I've sunk into Pokemon, I've actually been pretty uninvested from the fandom! Also, I saw that it's got a huge RP section, so that's a plus. Glad to be here!
    Hi hi, welcome! Hopefully you'll enjoy the part of the fandom you can find on this forum c: And we've got plenty of active RPing here, so jump right in! You can visit the dedicated RP discord server if you like~

Back