• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • Making a rom hack of ruby is my dream as I want to prove it's not useless in rom hacking I hope to you can help me :)

It's not easy as you Think. Ruby have some lacks like Emerald have. I have hard time to find out how expand Pokemon Slots in game. Also with find some ways of implements in game. Here a lot help me Versker Dark. She also work on Ruby Engine.

Years
    • Seen today
    It's not easy as you Think. Ruby have some lacks like Emerald have. I have hard time to find out how expand Pokemon Slots in game. Also with find some ways of implements in game. Here a lot help me Versker Dark. She also work on Ruby Engine.

I know Ruby's engine is very hard to handle with adding new things I just wanted to make something from ruby my favorite gen 3 game but as a intermediate hacker I might not have the skills to do so I might have to pick another game to hack :)

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Soon I start new project. Pokemon Ruby Renev Redux. It will be simplier version of Ruby Renev adding only evolutions from further generations (excluding Budew) with cranidos, rampardos, shieldon, bastiodon with only three new legendaries. Regieleki, Regidragon, Regigigas. with uniqe new sprite. If I have leftover Space. I include also some gen 4 mons. Concept is still that same. Hoenn and Johto with bits of Kanto. I want to make that hack simplier and nice looking. Also with fixing Major bugs within it.

Years
  • Soon I start new project. Pokemon Ruby Renev Redux. It will be simplier version of Ruby Renev adding only evolutions from further generations (excluding Budew) with cranidos, rampardos, shieldon, bastiodon with only three new legendaries. Regieleki, Regidragon, Regigigas. with uniqe new sprite. If I have leftover Space. I include also some gen 4 mons. Concept is still that same. Hoenn and Johto with bits of Kanto. I want to make that hack simplier and nice looking. Also with fixing Major bugs within it.

Yes! With Full Decapitalization, like the FireRed complete decapitalization by Prof. Leon Dias.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    No but I want to learn how to use version 1.3.1 as I don't know what ROM to patch it too

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Is the developer active and making new versions or did he stop on this game because in the description is says version 1.3.1 but it doesn't work

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • About Pokemon Ruby Renev Redux. I have few plans. First off. Only 3 new legends. REGIELEKI, REGIDRAGO AND REGIGIGAS. Regigigas been at last room in Pacifidlog Tample. Regidrago in Altered Scorched Slab. Regieleki been in Cave where previously I put Kyogre. Same Kyogre get new other place to find it and catch. Johto will inlcude only gen2 mons. Suicune at Cinawood, Raikou at Mt.Mortar. Entei at burned Tower. So it keeps their Old locations. Still IDK what to do with Kanto Legends. But I think to add maybe somewhere in Johto. Like maybe Moltres on Victory Road. Zapdos in Ilex Forest and Articuno at Route 47. Mewtwo and Mew will be still in plans to add.

Mainly in redux idea I want add only few pokemons related evolutionary witn gen 3 pokemons. It was including of course PLA and Gen 9 mons. So Farigiraf made into game.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Pokemon Ruby Renev 1.3.5 will came today. I work on last things inside that update. For sure. Kanto Legendary Birds was in kanto locations. Zapdos in Viridian Forest. Articuno at Seafoam Island and Moltres at Cinnabar Island Volcano top.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok Guys... I want to present you POKEMON RUBY RENEV version 1.3.5

WHAT'S NEW
    - Bunch of Paldean Newcomers...
    Sprigatito, Florgato, Meowscarada, Fuecoco, Crocoal, Skeledirge, Quaxly, Quaxwell and Quaquaval.
    (Starters in basic forme you can get at upadated starters gardens)
    Anihilape and Farigiraf (Anihilape needs Duskstone. Farigiraf evolve from Girafarig on 31 lvl learning Twin Beam)
    Cyclizar, Miraidon and Koraidon (One trainer offer you Cyclizar for your Torkoal... Better breed it beafore to find out how turn your Cyclizar into one of paradox pokemons)

- Updated Kanto Section!
    Added Viridian Forest where Zapdos was, Added Seafoam island caverns where Articuno was and adding Moltres on Top of Cinnabar Volcano.
    RED moved to Kanto League Building instead Mt.Silver Peaks.

- Pokemon Profesors gifts...
    Take your prize from Profesor Elm and Oak. When Elm Gave you Poipole. Profesor Oak gives you Meltan.

- Updated HUD and Menu screens, also FRLG fonts used.

- Few fixes to evolution tables and Pokemon sprites. Now Thonsu region Inhabitants looks better.

I hope you like it...

Download link - HERE
    3DS CIA version Download - Here

USE PATCH ON POKEMON RUBY V1.1

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • My Plans for next updates was...

POKEMONS
    - Adding Origin formes of Dialga and Palkia which using Primal Gem to became.
    - Using 7 leftover slots to add more Paldean Pokemons. In Plans i have Bisharp evo, Charcadet Line and three single ones from Paldea.

KANTO
    - Updated Kanto with new sectors like Route 2 Finish, Pewter City, Route 3 and Mt.Moon. IDK about Cerulean City. Maybe. If I had enough place in rom.
    - Areas for Hoopa and Deoxys encounters.

POLISHING
    - Of some existing locations adding new events to them.

Days
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I use a translator, so something may not be written correctly. I want to say that the Pokedex does not display Pokemon at all. And the most critical, I reached the second gym, defeated the coaches, the stadium became completely light, but when I defeat the leader, the light gets dark and the game freezes without reacting to anything, what to do?

Days
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    now in a hurry I started again and quickly skipping some trainers and items again reached the second gym, but this time I did not defeat all the trainers inside, but only one and reached the leader, after the victory everything worked, he gave a badge and everything else, but I loaded the save in front of this gym, but now I have already defeated all the coaches inside and after the leader, that error occurred again, as I understand it, after defeating the third coach, the stadium becomes completely light, which should not happen even after the leader, the game tries everything again lighten up, but since everything is already light, the game gives an error and freezes, you need to immediately go to the leader, because the game thinks that the stadium becomes completely light after leader, the game is trying to brighten everything again, but since everything is already light, the game gives an error and freezes, you need to immediately go to the leader, because the game thinks that the stadium becomes completely light after defeating the leader

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    Hi!
    Apparently this hack have Riolu but don't have Lucario???
    Can anyone confirm if this is true?

Back