• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ruby Renev (v1.4.3)

Should I earse Pokemon Ruby Renev?

• YES!

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
Years
  • For all these who asking me why I don't start with Emerald Engine. To be honest, I don't understand many things on it. I also try with ready Rombases. But I don't know how to add to it extra CRYSTAL type which was fundamental for my fanmade region. Also whoe DYNEGA formes concept i can fit with Mega Evolutions. Still I need find out how to add within rombases new type. Since CRYSTAL type must be in my rombase. Also with Map Editing. And other cases. So when I need to start with emerald. I need help. Since I can't do it yourself.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • SOrry for multiposting. Here is LIST OF ALL POKEMONS I change in place of Some Unused stuff and Megas.

M.Slowbro to Grookey V ID DEX
    M.Venusaur to Thwakey V ID DEX
    M.Charizard to Rilaboom V ID DEX
    M.Blastoise to Scorbunny V ID DEX
    M.Heracross to Raboot V ID DEX
    M.Sceptile to Cinderace V ID DEX
    M.Blaziken to Sobble V ID DEX
    M.Murshtomp to Drizzle V ID DEX
    M.Houndoom to Inteleon V ID DEX
    M.Latias to Rokiedee V ID DEX
    M.Glaile to Corvisquire V ID DEX
    M.Sableye to Croviknight V ID DEX
    M.Sharpedo to Rolycoly V ID DEX
    M.Camerupt to Carkoal V ID DEX
    M.Altaria to Coalosal V ID DEX
    M.Latios to Milcery V ID DEX
    M.Gardevior to Alcremie V ID DEX
    M.Ampharos to Snom V ID DEX
    M.Pinsir to Frosmoth V ID DEX
    M.Salamace to Cufant V ID DEX
    M.Metagross to Copperajah V ID DEX
    M.Absol to Dreepy V ID DEX
    M.Manectric to Drakloak V ID DEX
    M.Mawile to Dragapult V ID DEX
    M.Gyarados to Kubfu V ID DEX
    M.Tyranitar to Urshifu (Dark) V ID DEX
    M.Banette to Urshifu (Water) V ID DEX
    M.Gengar to Silicobra V ID DEX
    M.Aerodactyl to Sandaconda V ID DEX
    M.Agroon to Sinistea V ID DEX
    M.Alakazam to Polteagaist V ID DEX
    M.Kanghaskan to Impidimp V ID DEX
    M.Mewtwo to Morgrem V ID DEX
    M.Scizzor to Grimsnarl V ID DEX
    M.Pidgeot to Sirfech'd V ID DEX
    M.Gallade to Miraikyu # V ID DEX
    M.Diancie to Ssilith # V ID DEX
    M.Beedrill to Ssalath # V ID DEX
    M.Steelix to Sseleth # V ID DEX
    M.Lucario to Tropet # V ID DEX
    M.Noivern to Crybug # V
    M.Parasect to Crycoon # V
    M.Flygon to Crymoth # V
    M.Garchomp to Katu # V ID DEX
    M.Empoleon to Guardia # V ID DEX
    M.Raichu to # Thonsu Psyduck V
    M.Torterra to # Perryduck V
    M.Infernape to # Thonsu Golduck V
    Keribu to Bunebi # V ID DEX
    Keribatsu to Bunbush # V ID DEX
    Kurigon to Buniflora # V ID DEX
    Carbagon to Faiakko # V ID DEX
    Lilabo to Kuruso # V ID DEX
    Lilenabo to Akua # V ID DEX
    Rigerasu to Akuari # V ID DEX
    Salazap to Thonsu Taillow # V ID DEX
    Lizivolt to Taitailing # V ID DEX
    Electizard to # Thonsu Swellow V ID DEX
    Shin to Zacian V ID DEX
    Shade to Zamazenta V ID DEX
    Sublime to Eternatus V ID DEX
    Raven Mimikyu to # Udami ID DEX
    Mimidari to # Udetama ID DEX

V = Icon Finished
    ID = Pokemon Data Finished
    DEX = Pokedex Finished
    THM = TM/HM list Finished
    # = Thonsu Region Pokemon

I mean this is list of Things i did today with rom. In tottal Pokemon to obtain grows to 651
    HOW TWO POKEMON WORKS.
    To get right forme of Urshifu. We need use on Kubfu Dusk Stone (For Dark Urshifu) or Water Stone for (Water Urshifu)
    Milcery evolve into Alcremie after use Whip Cream (Item which I make from scraped MEGA STONE) Alcremie in my game take Matcha Green forme.
    Farfetch'd (I don't adding Galarian one for not waste place) Into Sirfetch'd evolve when Attack was higher than Deffense.
    Mimikyu evolve to Miraikyu when we give him Dusk Stone. That same for Sinistea to evolve into Polteageist
    KATU is middle forme between NATU and XATU. NATU evolve into KATU on lvl 15. And KATU Became XATU on lvl 30
    TROPET evolve to TROPIUS after using Leaf Stone.

Last edited:

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • VERSION 1.2.2 RELEASED!!!

Version 1.2.2 CIA - HERE
    Version 1.2.2 - HERE

What's new?
    - All changed pokemons from post above added to game and added in wild. Good hunting for them.
    -- Changed Rayquaza Forme from using Mega Stone to Primal Gem.
    - Fixed Kyurem Cavern
    - Added Galarian Legends cavern in Hoenn Region.
    - As Gimmick - I open way to visit unifinished so far Alola Region part of game. Nothing so much do there. Other than catch some Pokemons.
    - Megas mostly removed from Teams (If there leftover some strange pokemons let me know, I fix it beafore v1.3)
    - Starters Gardens fixed. Now you can get there also Galarian Starters.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    VERSION 1.2.2 RELEASED!!!

Version 1.2.2 CIA - HERE
    Version 1.2.2 - HERE

What's new?
    - All changed pokemons from post above added to game and added in wild. Good hunting for them.
    -- Changed Rayquaza Forme from using Mega Stone to Primal Gem.
    - Fixed Kyurem Cavern
    - Added Galarian Legends cavern in Hoenn Region.
    - As Gimmick - I open way to visit unifinished so far Alola Region part of game. Nothing so much do there. Other than catch some Pokemons.
    - Megas mostly removed from Teams (If there leftover some strange pokemons let me know, I fix it beafore v1.3)
    - Starters Gardens fixed. Now you can get there also Galarian Starters.

Nice

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • PLANS FOR V 1.3

- Add Route 22, Route 1, Viridian City, Pallet Town.
    - In Viridian City Gym we will have another Team Rocked hideout with New Excutive. Also that guy will have Kanto Gym Leader battle theme. Also using Ground Types like Giovani.
    - Pallet town just for Nostalgic climate. In Lab Prof.Oak will tell you about Red. Also have a little gift for you.
    - Finishing some Alola Events with Prof.Kukui event in small beach cotage. Also you have ability to wipe some Team Skull Grunts.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2023
    Hello! Can't wait to start your creation! First of all must I patch it or is a rom alone. And aso is there a list for fakemon and Pokémon changes?

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Hello! Can't wait to start your creation! First of all must I patch it or is a rom alone. And aso is there a list for fakemon and Pokémon changes?
    I show it in of Previous posts. My romhack expand Pokemon. Slots to 715 of the. Some of that Space was take for formes. Thats why at all you can catch 651 Pokemons. But I not use all slots. So for sake of Total number of Pokemons to chose for your team. That number can increase.

For now we have three extra Pokemon profesors in development of V1.3 which will be the finnal version of this romhack.

Gifts from Profesors in V1.3

Prof.Elm - Poipole
    Prof.Oak - Meltan
    Prof.Kukui - Type:Null

Progress in game will be In three Parts.
    1st - Hoenn. 2nd - Johto + part of Kanto.
    3rd - Mele Mele Island in Alola.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello I am a fan of your hack and I want to make a ruby hack but there is no good base rom can you make a expanded Pokémon and fairy type base it will help me so much if I bothering you with my question I am very sorry

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok guys. I working now on the last and finished version of Pokemon Ruby Renev. I will call it v. 4

Whats new and changed will be?
    - Unova region Quest instead Alola. I give small section of Unova from Virbank City to Aspertia. With two able to Battle gym leaders. So Unova will be avaible after beat Red at Johto Pokemon League.
    - Better HUD and overlays in game.
    - Two UB's in Unova which don't been yet in game. I mean Stakataka and Blacephalon.
    - In Cave of Emotions we face Galarian Birds.
    - Yungoos and Gumshoos will be replaced by Patrat and Watchog. Pikipek fammily will be replaced by Venipede fammily. Also I added some new Unova not yet added Pokemons for Unova quest.
    - Opened all ways to get Kanto Birds in Kanto.
    - Prof. ELM will give you Poipole. When Prof. Oak will give you meltan.
    - Kubfu in one location in wild But extrelmy rare. It change to URSHIFU formes depends on Water or Dusk Stones used on him.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Ok. I decide to take some effort with fixing palletes for battle background beafore release v 1.4. At all I change my plans and scrap unova part. Adding Lavender Town and Ghost Tower. And some exclusive Emerald Locations like Navel Rock, Birth Island, Far Away Island and others. I plan also add some places to Hoenn. Here is two Backgrounds. Grass Battle... And Iced Grass Battle recycled from unused so far Tall Grass Background. So far exclusive to new area in Ice Path. But soon. I make new location also using that background.

Battle-Backgroundsw.png
    Battle-Backgrounds.png

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you for the reply I apologize for not seeing this until now I was busy and now have free time if you could make me something it will be the most helpful

Back