• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] If you can't handle me at Dragonite, then you don't deserve me at Kingdom Hearts [Art posts]

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 26, 2022
Hey, I sometimes draw stuff. I used to post on this community way back in the day, like more than ten years ago, and I'm super excited to be here again. Here are a few recent pictures that which I brought into being.

I just finished this picture last night. It's an alt. version of Dragonite. It's basically Dragonite but if it kept the cooler aspects of Dragonair.
deviantart link: https://www.deviantart.com/neon-phosphor/art/Alternate-Dragonite-875477861
et3gpWL.png

This is a picture of Sora and Riku in the End of the World from Kingdom Hearts. End of the World is like the best world, and Kingdom Hearts is like the best series.
deviantart link: https://www.deviantart.com/neon-phosphor/art/Together-at-the-end-of-the-world-875297347
PjBGXTC.png

Last edited by a moderator:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Henlo and welcome back to the forum! :]
Looking at your pieces, I am drawn to how painterly your brush strokes are and I love the contrast between the cool colouring and the vivid highlights which looks refreshing to look at as well as make your pieces pop! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

Years
Converted your thread to a showcase one :)

I absolutely love your use of colors in all your pieces, they're bright and pops out and are just all pleasing to look at!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Man those colors are intense, in a good way! It does feel like everything blends together and you really have to pay attention to the piece before you realize what it is but I kinda love that!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dang, you're use of such saturated colors so densely packed just peeks over the edge of eyestrain.. but then you pull it back just in time by adding a few touches of pastels in exactly the right places. Like with the Marble Zone piece. It's easy for your eyes to get lost in the far right corner because the visuals are so intense, but then you see the ruins and find the real focal point of the piece. Great applications of color, space, form, pattern, and emphasis.

Your coloring and style is so different from every color-based convention I learned in art college, And yet you own it, publish it, and is just screams for people to pay attention. I love that rawness.

Back