• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Mafia

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • I'm okay with this.

the Night Actions were all luck for the mafia, and they, in my opinion, should've been screwed today were it not for them arguing their way out of the lynch through sheer force of will.

tbh they didn't argue themselves out of it, Mana just left himself open. GP was my first target until Pete kept freaking talking lmao. Would have ended differently otherwise.

Not to mention that it ended with a tied vote, so they won by chance anyways.

But it was basically a vanilla mafia game with a fool, considering all viable night actions were null. And, by vanilla, I literally mean all vanilla townies v vanilla mafia. So that was unexciting haha.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • If GP was lynched how far would I have needed to go to get NK lynched and then win?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Don't try and pass the buck Naku, everyone else knew what was what, lmao.

Well done for the sneaky vote change at the last second, Abby.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Don't try and pass the buck Naku, everyone else knew what was what, lmao.

Can't blame me for the ridiculous way you were acting, lmao.

The more you talked, the scummier you seemed, wording things in increasingly suspicious manners.

And I suppose I'd hoped GP wouldn't make himself so obvious with Abby, but I overestimated that.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    The more you talked, the scummier you seemed, wording things in increasingly suspicious manners.

giphy.gif

Back