• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Mafia

Years
    Honestly, I kind of agree with the Gunner vote at this point. Abby's early vote was weird, but not out of character and he's been reasonably active/given a passable explanation imo. Gunner's not exactly acting unusually either but I don't like her post-and-go method since it adds nothing to the game.

[Vote] Salzorrah

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    hm

I'm going to go with [Vote] Salzorrah. While Abby's first vote was definitely odd, I think the reason for her doing so was misinterpreted as "Hey, let's all random lynch someone and not discuss anything" rather than "I'm going to random vote someone and see how they react." Also, I think I'm right in saying that Gunner is the only player so far who hasn't given her own thoughts on any of the other players. She did vote for Abby, but then she said that was only because she thought everyone else was scumreading him.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    asghjk I'm torn it seems too obvious.

I'd rather [vote] Abby. Not much to go on other than the few odd plays at the beginning of the day, and Gunner's was odd but I can kind of understand it.

Years
    I'm willing to bet that gp is the fuck that keeps roleblocking me

blarzigordian piece of shit

Slight problem with that, I'm Eddard and dear Pete is a liar.
    Seriously wishing that I'd been online earlier so I could have claimed before the scum >.>

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Yeah it's pretty obvious why you don't have any chocolate, isn't it?

Because...I didn't go out and buy any?
    [Vote] Abby

I think Abby and GP are the scum team here. Reading back, those first two votes for Gunner looked pretty coordinated (and then most of us fell for following them but eh, hindsight is 20:20 I guess), and then I can't see Mana being scum instead of GP because Mana's been suspicious of Abby the whole time.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    [VOTE]NightKrow

Right back at you, forgot to do so originally. Personally, I see scum as NK and GP, NK for obvious reasons, plus i think she's trying to divert attemtion by saying tgat mine & GP's votes were suss, when hers seemed to be forcing a BW along with GP.

Years
    Because...I didn't go out and buy any?
    [Vote] Abby

I think Abby and GP are the scum team here. Reading back, those first two votes for Gunner looked pretty coordinated (and then most of us fell for following them but eh, hindsight is 20:20 I guess), and then I can't see Mana being scum instead of GP because Mana's been suspicious of Abby the whole time.

I would do something as ridiculously obvious as that exactly 0% if the time. Abby's logic was sound, AT LEAST UNTIL HE STARTED SCUMREADING ME FFS. I posted after Abby yes, but that's all. It wasn't coordination I just happened to agree with him - as did just about everyone else.

Has it occurred to you that the reason Pete didn't vote Gunner was because he already knew for certain she wasn't in the mafia, and was therefore likely to be the Riddler? That seems to make sense to me. Although, since apparently the mafia is you and Pete - it'd make sense for you to want to gloss over that possibility.

Lynch Pete (Mana for anyone who doesn't know) today, you'll see that I'm innocent and then we can get rid of NK and be done with this

[Vote] Mana

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Alright, we know that two out of Nightkrow, Abby, Mana and GP are scum.

Nightkrow and Abby are of opposite alignments and they've both thrown GP under the bus, this can mean many things:

A)The mafioso's fos is on GP because GP is town and Mana is Mafia.
    B)The mafioso's fos is on GP just to play mind games.

If A is correct, that means the mafia is lying (obviously) and the townie legitimately sees GP as scum.

If B is correct the scenario is pretty much the same, and the townie still sees GP as scum.

That is one point against GP.
    I can agree with those statements, though I don't see how that's a clear cut strike against GP. I suss him because of yesterday's vote, & Chelsea's probably throwing him under the bus so she do look as suspicious if GP's lynched. NK could be lying though, and incriminating an innocent.

Here's a point against GP and Abby:

Mana said this:

Right after that, Abby started the bandwagon against Gunner, which was immediately followed by Gimmepie.

Before that, Nightkrow was leaning on Abby as scum, but she was persuaded by Abby AND Gimmepie, and Mana was not persuaded.

This can only mean one thing: Nightkrow was not coordinating with anyone, she simply was lead by the mafia (Gimmepie and Abby). It is not possible for Nightkrow to be mafia considering this and Mana was pushing hard against Abby and he ended up voting for him anyway.
    Mana's post & my Gunner vote aren't connected. I found gunner's play rather suspicious, which it was intentionally. From what i see, GP saw a vote that had a bit of credibility, and joined it, convincing NightKrow to join it for an easy lynch. Mana was targeting me, but they made no attempt to clear it, as it was obviously beneficial to them, taking the heat off of them.

Here are the maths: Nightkrow can't be Abby's teammate, Mana can't be Abby's and... Mana and Nightkrow aren't coordinating, which means... YES, you got it. Gimmepie and Abby are the mafia.

But you didn't even touch on GP & NK?
    Abby is throwing GP under the bus, this may not be relevant but it's possible that Abby has a more useful role, therefore [VOTE]Abby

Some part of the problem I have with this is that you're survivor, so you win with whoever. Surely it would be easier for you to get an easy mislynch on me & let the mafia kill someone and win with you than to get rid of a mafia and possibly not win.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    What if the mafia attacked you if one of them got lynched? There'd only be two unconfirmed people, so they could kill you. Wouldn't it make more sense for you to just lynch me today and win, as mafia would?

Years
    So... because Mana and NK have done a good job of keeping that they're working together and you have a vivid imagination I'm scum. Okay.

Ignoring that Abby seems to want me dead, since apparently you think we're working together anyway for some reason, I'm curious as to when I was supposedly coordinating with Abby. You've worked with me as a mafia before, you know I'm way too careful/paranoid to make a push like that directly after my teammate - which is the only time there was anything to even suggest coordination.

I'm not sure if you're trying to win with the mafia, or if they've just got you fooled. Then again, up until Pete claimed my role I wasn't sussing him at all so I'm hardly one to talk.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Oh so you can't just get straight up night killed? For some reason I don't believe that :/
    Anyway, aren't we at 3:2:1 instead?

Me-Mello
    Johnny-Bard
    NK-Scum
    Naku: Cop
    GP/Mana:Eddard
    Mana/GP:Scum

If you wanted to target Nightkrow, it'd make it 3:1:1, then it'd probably go to 2:1:1, where you win or lose depending on who out of Mana and GP is lynched.

If you targeted an inno like me, it'd be 2:2:1 where all you'd then have to do is survive a night phase.

It's easier for you to dispose & incriminate a town, not that you wouldn't win anyway, thus why I don't trust you.

@the edited post: I reckon actually the GP was attempting to be "friendly" with me there. He essentially said he innoread me for some reason that really wasn't true.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    I may not be able to provide overwhelming townie evidence for me, except an attempt to get people reads, I can check NK's d1posts.
    Sorry I'm late, I've just finished that lab report I've been working on for aaages. yay, finally! seems a fair enough reason for being late:/

I'm thinking Gunner's more likely to be the fool than Abby at this point. At least Abby gave a reason for voting, even if it wasn't a very good one. Gunner just straight-up vote-and-ran.Says Gunner's likely fool, so doesn't vote for her...

Not too sure about Abby. He did say in his third post that he voted to create interaction, but the way he presented it in his first post sounded like he wanted everyone to random vote and then not have any interaction. Not sure if it's just bad wording or scummy flip-flopping. Acting a little wishy-washy here, perhaps not to get me onto her right away?

hm

I'm going to go with [Vote] Salzorrah. While Abby's first vote was definitely odd, I think the reason for her doing so was misinterpreted as "Hey, let's all random lynch someone and not discuss anything" rather than "I'm going to random vote someone and see how they react." Also, I think I'm right in saying that Gunner is the only player so far who hasn't given her own thoughts on any of the other players. She did vote for Abby, but then she said that was only because she thought everyone else was scumreading him.
    ...She then proceeds to do so here.

I'm not sure what it looks like to you, but it seems to me like oppotunistic bandwagoning, and being wishy-washy incase things went wrong.

Back