• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    I was just looking for the list of Pokemon PC games? I've found some...

The ones I have are:
    Zeta
    Uranium
    Alchemist
    Grey Topaz
    Insurgence
    Umber
    Reborn
    Raptor EX
    And Ethereal Gates but I'm pretty sure that's a demo atm. Is there any good ones I'm missing?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I am so sorry if this sounds sarcastic, but if you looked just a bit higher, you would have seen the Game Showcase and Progressing Games forums, which have a bunch of games.

RWDQbge.png

I don't think there is a list per ce, but I don't know for a fact.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2016
    Yeah no, I'm aware of that section. I was looking for PC specific ones, not really rom hacks... That doesn't really distinguish them as far as I can tell anyway.

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
    Years
  • Yeah no, I'm aware of that section. I was looking for PC specific ones, not really rom hacks... That doesn't really distinguish them as far as I can tell anyway.

Well, considering the fact that the ROM Hacks have their own section, and this isn't it, then I think it would be safe to say that these are "PC specific "games.

There are two different sections: Hacks and Fan-Games. Hacks are, well, hacks that require an emulator and the game's ROM to play. Fan-Games are made usually using RPG Maker and Essentials, which is what makes them playable without any emulator or such or in other terms, PC specific. And your list barely scratches the surface of "PC specific" games. There's probably hundreds of them here.

Yoni Arousement

PKHeX User
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be about Pokémon games for PC created by companies, such as Pokémon Team Turbo. I used to spend my time on fan games created in Game Maker, when the old YoYo Games website was a thing.

Years
  • This section is not for ROM hacks, and most if not all games here are for PC (there's a couple mobile I think).
    The subtitle for this section: "The place for making all kinds of games (except ROM hacks)!"

Thread closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back