• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen I caught a Pok?God!

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    What?!? U guys are nuts! Pok?gods!?!? I wont belive you 'till I see anything that hasn't been edited in paint!

chrissmith_uk

A.K.A. Dark_Lugia
    Years
  • the same as he said.
    and dont worry, we all make wishes sometimes.... however mad they may be...... TOGEPI IS NOT A POKEGOD!!! Neither is MARILL!!

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    YAS1 said:
    I used this gameshark code
    Cheat!

DragonTrainer said:
    Looks like a rattata and a bunch of letters to me.
    Really?!

YAS1 said:
    they're weird. cause when i used it, weird stuff happened
    Well, you'd presume so, wouldn't you?

Dragon Man said:
    My friend caught a Pokegod too!
    Lets all go out and catch Pok?gods! I caught a Pikashrew, a Mewnine and a Bulbadile! Lets all cross-breed names then worship them!

flygonruler1 said:
    I realy dont think of the term of pokegod as a stong pokemon
    look theres one now

I caught a Pok?God!
    I command you
    I'm going to build many Pok?Temples in your honour, O Great WingedGoldenBlaziken! We shall name you: Pikagold!

Aniram said:
    When you start of the game use a cheat to get fly. When you get fly teach it to your starting Pokemon. Don't worry, it'll say it won't work but it will. (If it doesn't work at first you might have a glitched game so keep trying until it does.} After this, fly around for a little while, and you'll find that after you fly around the world 50 times Johto will open up. You can take a secret truck located near the SS Anne. Talk to it.
    A Pikachu will pop out and say the following: "PIKA! WANT RIDE TO JOHTO?! click None of the above when the menu comes up. His head will twist around and then the game will freeze. Wait 2 hours with the power on. After that, the game will unfreeze. You'll be in New Bark, and your icon will be the one in Gold and Silver. What the creators didn't want you to know is they had already created the other game and hidden it in the first games. You can go to the routes and explore but only mews show up. Don't go just yet, though. If you fly, you notice there's a new place unlocked. It's called "I LUV NOODLES" and if you go there there are a whole bunch of Pokemon in pokeballs. They'll be Mew, Mewtwo, Marill, MissingNo., Ho-Oh, Kymainrigotomasigaminotiserus(a new pokemon they didn't want you to find) and a Pok?god named Bob.
    U left out the bit with Ulbakip Town where you get a zillion of a cirtain pokemon (whats Ulbakip backwards???) when you talk to Prof.Oak whos on holiday there, Ash, Misty, Brock, Goku (from DBZ), Luke Skywalker and Mikey Mouse 23thosand times! DUH!

chrissmith_uk said:
    riiigghhtt.... its called taking a screenshot from a ROM and opening paint or paint shop pro..... no biggy
    Actually, if you save that as a .EXE file a thousand times and hurl you red or blue version (yellow doesnt work) at the screen, You get an evolved form of Mewthree! Any guesses at its name?

Shinin4000 said:
    pokegods were originally going 2 be part of the game, but were blocked in the cartridges or something like that. They were:
    Mew (he's not a pokegod anymore)
    Pikablu (marill)
    Togepi (i think)
    Mewthree (evolution of mewtwo)
    Sapusaur (evolution of venusaur)
    Charcolt (evolution of charizard)
    Rainer (evolution of blastoise)

i think there's more
    That Pikablu and Mewthree thing is just old now. . . what? Sapusaur. . . .I'm not even going to go there. . .

So people, marril is not rare or powerful! I have 3! (in my ruby version) A couple of people have said that Pok?gods dont exist! LISTEN!!!

Last edited:

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I actually heard of the Charcolt thing before. I was told that if you " Find a stone called Charcoal and use it on Charizard, it evolves into Charcolt" right now I already know that it'sa load of bull. How many people believe in this stuff anyway? That cheat to get pokegods sounds alot like the one I heard that gets you the triforce in Ocarina of Time with a triforce shield and winged horse. (for those of you who have playe OoT, you know how big a load of bull that is.) (rollseyes)

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
  • This thread is starting to get a little out of hand. Try not to flame each other's statements now... *glares at MysticSwampert* I don't exactly see the point in trying to mess around with the games like this, why not play them properly the way the designers intended you to?

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Hey! Don't look at me! I may of been the most extreme, but I wasn't the first!

Last edited:

lil' jose

what ball do you like?
    Years
  • Okay first off I d like to say that this forum is actuall kind of stupid because there is no such thing as a pokegod except for mew because he can learn anything and has basically has max stats for everthing

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Let's wrap this up in one succinct statement: Pokegods are not real and are just stories spread by bad people so they can laugh at how gullible you are later. There, it's said, it's done, let's move on.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Mew does not have ?max stats? It, like Celebi and Jirachi have 100 on all of their base stats.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Wow..I can't remember but when I started reading this thread the date was like December. This has been going on for months. Pokegods don't exist...why don't you just lock this up already?

Reptar

GOT OLD.
    Years
  • Charcolt? Hah! I remember all the boys constantly claiming that they had a Charcolt back in 3rd grade...Good times, good times...Those old games are so full of gliches... That's what makes 'em cool! Like if you cut a tree, stand where it was, save your game and turn it back on, toul look like your standing on the tree, and sometimes if you keep someone walking in one direction, they'll dissapear and go back to where they started..And don't forget the 'phantom PC' in that hotel in Celedon city...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Isn't that Tree Save glitch still in the new games like R/S?

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    This shoulda gone in rumors maybe...i dont know but that Rattata looks like it has some problams! :laugh:
    its facing the wrong way and ppl think of pokegods cuz on the tv show there wasa gengar god thing

and in nintendo magazine it says that mewthree was created in a illigal rom (look around at everyone on this forum)lol
    and that they even made a pokedex (oveusly)
    the same thing was said to happen to pikablue and all the others that mystic swampert said if i still had the magazine i would scan the pics and show u

Last edited:

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    That looks like trash, and the sort of stuff MissingNo would do to your game if it actually messed every inch of the game cartdrige. It doesn't look like a Ratatta at all. It looks like 'glitch city'. Kinda.

Back