• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Any way to retract a report?

Years
  • I just recently submitted a report on what I thought was a duplicate thread, but upon looking at the thread some more, I realized it was for a different game and was actually ok as it was. I tried to find a way to see if I could remove the report as it was in error, but I saw no way to even access it. Is there a way to access said reports or to make a quick message to mods if a report I send is actually a mistake?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    There's no way to retract a report once you've submitted it, but it's not a big deal if you make a mistake. Can always PM a mod/admin if you really want to tell us that you mistakenly submitted a report.

Back