• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's explore more islands - GT Challenge

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2021
    Segment #3: Risingbadge -> Hivebadge
    Rules:
    Spoiler:

Update:
    Spoiler:

TaioY8w.png

On the Rocky Islands, I'll take a Rock and head into #33!

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Eleanor - Badge #8

I have to wait for the previous update before picking another area and item! I still progressed for now because I know I'll be a bit more busy in the weekend, and because the "It's Friday" global rule lets me ignore everything else.

Rules:
    Spoiler:

After Gym 7, the PC Storage system seemed glitched for good. My Pokéballs also wouldn't work! I was left with no Pokémon but one, Lucario of all things. And apparently I had to beat Team Flare with it?
    What can I say, the grunts were all so easy. But Lysandre... he gave me so much trouble! All of his Pokémon could do a lot of damage or KO Lucario right away: for the first fight, I used Protect to make Mienfoo miss the High Jump Kick, I hoped for Pyroar to miss, and I PP stalled Gyarados's Earthquake. I had to do nearly the same thing for the second fight against Lysandre, but for the third I was at a higher level already and I could easily KO Gyarados because of its Water and Dark type in its Mega evolved form.

After that it was all a matter of skipping trainers, beating all of my rivals, find Wulfric, and beat him for good! That was just too easy for Lucario, especially when it mega evolved. And now, I believe, I can access once again my Storage system from Snowbelle! Hopefully it works well enough.

Speaking of Snowbelle, it's finally proper cold up here. And I guess it's really because Team Flare is gone for good. I'm so happy I'll probably go and buy a fluffy parka and start ice skating. But since I've got this far, why not challenge the League as well?

Current team?:
    raichu.png
    Yellow, Electric, knows Strength
    +
    roserade.png
    Green, Grass, knows Cut
    blastoise.png
    Blue, Water, knows Strength
    +
    gloom.png
    Blue, Grass, knows Cut
    lanturn.png
    Blue, Water, knows Surf, Water 2 egg group = fish
    +
    azumarill.png
    Blue, Water, knows Strength

Other Pokémon:
    Spoiler:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    final segment:

rules:
    Spoiler:

For the final segment, had to choose my final pokemon, and I decided it to be Galvantula, and renamed it E4 Slayer. (used ducket for surf and fly orverworld, used ampharos to move boulders that were blocking the way to the pokemon league).
    After some grinding, found my way on route 22, Colress gave me the device needed to battle the Crustle blocking the way to the plasma frigrate. Went to route
    21 and completed the first part battling at the Plasma frigrate. Back on route 22 followed the path and reached the Giant Chasm, were I had my final Showdown against Zinzolin, Colress and The Shadow triad inside the Plasma Frigrate and finally inside the Giant Chasm Cave battled Black Kyurem and right away Ghetsis (best evil father of the year) . After the Plasma Arc, followed the path to Victory Road, battled trainers along the way and finally faced for one last time Hugh. Once at the pokemon league faced the elite 4 in this order: Shauntal, Marshall, Grimsley and Caitlyn. After defeating them, battled agasint ths Champion Iris and won. Btw, careful with her Haxorus (has focus sash equiped).

And with this I complete my challenge.

Spoiler:

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ruleslist since it's getting hard to track
    Spoiler:

Log Day 5:
    I don't know why but I got a sudden chill down my spine.

Surfed over East of Mauville. Encountered that hot guy again.
    Met Latios and Latias. Latias wanted to join. I want to say no but some mysterious force is in the way.​
    Spoiler:

Decreased the local Pelipper population. Got a ton of eggs.​
    Spoiler:

Some stupid bug hit my funny plant so hard it died. Poor funny plant. It just got revived from a fossil too.

Caught a piranha. Called him Bites Mcgee. He looks better than the goldfish in every way. I wonder what goldfish tastes like.
    Caught a banana tree... I think? It's a flying banana tree I guess.

Helped some guys in a weather institute from this Team Aqua.

That boy battled me again. Banana tree did good against Marshtomp.

Reached a treehouse city. Wanted to buy furniture. There's not a lot of furniture. Only small tables and chairs.
    Invisible wall in the pathway to the gym.

Got lost in a cave full of big bats for a while. Bites Mcgee evolved into a shark. I hear they swim fast.

Found the hot guy again. Gave me some invention. Should work against that invisible wall.

Found a funny looking Linoone on the way back.​
    Spoiler:

Beat up the gym. This should be number 6.​
    Spoiler:

Although I think something is rustling in the PC.​

Spoiler:

Team
    MVPikachu the Cosplay Pikachu - Lv 48 ♀
    Quick Attack / Volt Switch / Discharge / Icicle Crash

Seafood the Gyarados - Lv 44 ♂
    Surf / Strength / Crunch / Ice Fang

Fuzzywinkles the Azumarill - Lv 48 ♀
    Aqua Tail / Bubble Beam / Dig / Play Rough

BOOM the Electrode - Lv 49
    Thief / Discharge / Volt Switch / Explosion

Bananananana the Tropius - Lv 33 ♂
    Leaf Tornado / Stomp / Magical Leaf / Steel Wing

Bites Mcgee the Sharpedo - Lv 34 ♂
    Assurance / Poison Fang / Swagger / Ice Fang

I'll pick up a rock as my resource, poke the Janp hanging around with me, then use the lighthouse to teleport to #23.

Years
  • Hi everyone and sorry there was no update for a few days. I've been hospitalized on Saturday and I'll be in hospital for the rest of the GT. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to post any more updates. I'll try to re-arrange the list of rules in the form that it can be read by a simple mortal and post it here, so you can continue your runs. I'll also discuss giving everyone few points for participation with rest of the GT team.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Hi everyone and sorry there was no update for a few days. I've been hospitalized on Saturday and I'll be in hospital for the rest of the GT. I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll be able to post any more updates. I'll try to re-arrange the list of rules in the form that it can be read by a simple mortal and post it here, so you can continue your runs. I'll also discuss giving everyone few points for participation with rest of the GT team.
    Don't worry, health is more important! Hope you get better soon! ^^

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Oh no, I hope you're alright, Janp! :( Take good care of yourself, and I hope you recover and can return home soon! That's the most important thing!

M-DC-GWSxg.jpg

Back