• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could add a new nature to the games

Years
  • what nature would you add, and what stats would it raise/lower? ignoring the fact that an existing nature has that increase/decrease, since this is for fun! you can also include HP if you want o/

Years
  • honestly i'd just add hp natures, tbh. not sure what the names would be off the top of my head but i feel like a decent hp nature(s) would be ones that would:

- increase hp, lower attack
    - increase hp, lower special attack
    - a glass cannon sorta thing where hp is lowered and attack/special attack is increased

i think that's about it. not sure if there's anything else that needs to be covered. o:

Years
    • He/Him
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    It seems like all of the normal stat ones are covered, maybe one that raises crit chance and lowers accuracy or vice versa?

Years
  • It seems like all of the normal stat ones are covered, maybe one that raises crit chance and lowers accuracy or vice versa?

that would be cool too! 👍

jittery nature
    -accuracy
    +critical chance

was going to post this one with stat changes, but I think your idea of crit and accuracy works better for this one in particular. speaking from experience, being jittery (fortunately, in my case, it's only when i'm extremely nervous) definitely makes one less accurate at doing things!

Back