• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Expansion

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2022
    I don't know if this is an active thread, but I used this tool to expand Pokémon. Initially, it appeared to work well, but the game crashes any time I encounter any of the newly added Pokémon in the grass or in the wild. Does anybody have any idea what may cause that?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I don't know if this is an active thread, but I used this tool to expand Pokémon. Initially, it appeared to work well, but the game crashes any time I encounter any of the newly added Pokémon in the grass or in the wild. Does anybody have any idea what may cause that?
    This isn't a tool. It is a feature branch that you could apply to a decomp-based project that is no longer being worked on individually as it is now a part of the Pokeemerald-expansion Master and Upcoming branches.

Having clarified that, in order to make sure you're not getting confused with binary hacking, every new species works perfectly fine.
    They worked fine when the PE was an individual feature branch, and they work fine even now as a part of the Pokeemerald-expansion's Master and Upcoming branches.

Back