• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Syn

Streamer / Gamer
Years
  • Hello all, my name is Synna. My normal username is Synren.
    I've been playing the official Pokemon games since Red and Blue came out in the 90s.

I'm currently a new-ish YouTube and Twitch Let's Player who has been exploring the completed and demo fan games on here to play with a friend for our channels. We then write up a review based on our experience. So far we have tried: Insurgence, Sage, Gray Topaz, Phoenix Rising, and Rejuvenation. We intend to follow and try out more as they are recommended or developed. I previously played Uranium on my own.

I also happen to be an RPG Maker parallax map designer for an indie company, and my own side project. I may try my hand at a pokemon fan game someday (in the not-so close future).

I hope to get to know some of you, and any recommendations of fan games / rom hacks to try is appreciated. :D

Years
  • Hey there Synna! Haha seeing your username is super funny to me, since we had a staff member with the username Syn who literally changed it a day ago. x'D Welcome to the forum =) Can't recommend any fan games personally since I've not played them in years (shame) but I hope you'll find a home here and will stick around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    priRqhE_d.jpg

Syn

Streamer / Gamer
    Years
  • Hey there Synna! Haha seeing your username is super funny to me, since we had a staff member with the username Syn who literally changed it a day ago. x'D Welcome to the forum =) Can't recommend any fan games personally since I've not played them in years (shame) but I hope you'll find a home here and will stick around!

Oh really?? That's pretty funny. XD My bad, sort of. I had tried signing up with my typical username Synren, but it refused to send me a registration confirmation to my e-mail -- tried with this username and it worked. Very odd.

Back